Each of us as we get older generally answer this crucial question:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think there are those who are under the impression they are worshiping God, but they seem to be pursuing their own agendas, not God's.

Yes sir, most in fact. Jesus made that clear at Mat 7:21-23 notice also v 13, 14 as well. Among those however, there are some which are actively seeking God, yet have not found the path as of yet, those are the ones that need to be reached Bob.

Reactions: Bob Estey

Mugre Pinzon

Oct 4, 2019
Fairbanks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I get older, the question I ask is, will I be Raptured or die first. I found God when I was a young man, so that was settled early in my life. I look forward to the next chapter of my life that will eventually come with a new body. It'll be nice not having Arthur Itis tagging along with me wherever I go.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I get older, the question I ask is, will I be Raptured or die first. I found God when I was a young man, so that was settled early in my life. I look forward to the next chapter of my life that will eventually come with a new body. It'll be nice not having Arthur Itis tagging along with me wherever I go.

Hi Mugre, have you considered the other possibility. I don't know how old you are, but we believe we are living deep into the last days of this world, soon the greatest tribulation of all times will break out. Like you said, some Christians will be raptured at the end of the tribulation when Jesus returns, but the vast majority of Christians will survive or come out of the great tribulation alive, most of us have that hope sir Rev 7:9,14, so many of us that no man can number them. The born again holy ones are the ones to be raptured, but most of them have already received their heavenly reward. Rev 14:3; 20:6

Mugre Pinzon

Oct 4, 2019
Fairbanks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Mugre, have you considered the other possibility. I don't know how old you are, but we believe we are living deep into the last days of this world, soon the greatest tribulation of all times will break out. Like you said, some Christians will be raptured at the end of the tribulation when Jesus returns, but the vast majority of Christians will survive or come out of the great tribulation alive, most of us have that hope sir Rev 7:9,14, so many of us that no man can number them. The born again holy ones are the ones to be raptured, but most of them have already received their heavenly reward. Rev 14:3; 20:6

I believe in the pre-trib Rapture. I do believe we're living towards the end of this era, though how much longer before the Rapture followed by Tribulation and then the Lord's coming, we do not know.

Invisibilis

Nov 9, 2017
Northern Rivers
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi Invisibilis, I must ask as did Pilate, what is truth sir?
God.

Truth is a 'knowing' from within that no reasoning can grasp. We cannot grasp Truth, but Truth can grasp us...if we allow it. When it does, we experience the Truth, as unquestioning / doubtless, reliable / faithful. Unconditional, not wanting or needing anything to be. Cannot be compromised. Loving, supportive, not deceptive, and fulfilling / complete. It is a Greater Reality that is _ timeless, eternal, and uncreated. As far as I know, Truth is deeper than any division we fabricate and call truth _ which is not Truth. As I said, it is a 'knowing' that only the Holy Spirit and our soul 'knows' what Truth is. Both love the Truth, and when they hear the Truth we experiencing the unconditional Love emanating from the Truth. Simply put, God is Truth.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe in the pre-trib Rapture. I do believe we're living towards the end of this era, though how much longer before the Rapture followed by Tribulation and then the Lord's coming, we do not know.

The difference is that we believe only Christ's brothers will be "raptured". The vast majority of Christian will be preserved through the tribulation. Although I really do not want to live through the tribulation, those who do will never have to die. I guess for those who survive it, it would definitely be something to be among the few humans who never died.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is but one coming of our glorious LORD and it indeed draws nigh .
Prepare to be hated in this world and know and understand that we are appointed unto tribulation .
We will have rest from all persecutions and tribulations when the GLORIOUS LORD does come
for the church to also lay down wrath and vengeance against those who did not recieve Him
and persecuted the lambs . We really should read the second letter to the thessaolonains , take close heed to chapter one .
Many are looking for a holly wood style anti christ and yet cannot see the WORKING of this Spirit of Anti Christ
and how the mystery of inquity has blossomed .
Many things are coming to pass right in front of us and things in revelation are becoming clearer by the day and the hour .
Its why i do warn all , Be ready and be watching for ye truly know not the Hour your LORD does come .
I SEE many spirits at work in many men , through politics and the merging
one world religoins who serve that agenda . Many being gathered to make war against the LAMB and His saints .
Many being led unto the day of armegeddon .
We even have us a loud call for a new world order , and who is giving it
THE BBB . The men of the BBB the men of the digitalized FIVE G system .
The men of the D TEN . LET that one sink in a bit ..................perhaps we are much , much farther along
already than most would dare to see . My advice is we need to unlearn some things
that men have taught and start reading the bible for ourselves .
Cause when the events in the world are fast lining up to what was written long ago in revelation
and in other places .
When looking at the world and reading revelations seems to be lining up big time .
WELL , my advice is , WE BETTER BE WATCHING , For no one knows the day nor the hour the SON of man does COME
And when the LORD rises up and closes the door ,well its too late for a second chance .
There was not TWO arks in the days of noah
and there were not Four angels in the days of lott . AKA after LOTT GOT out , NO SECOND CHANCE
WHEN the DOOR of the ark closed .........NO SECOND CHANCE . WRATH .
My advice is , LEARN JESUS NOW and get in those bibles and let no man decieve us , let no man
say in his heart my LORD delays His coming and goes back after the world .
BE ye ready and be doing all to win souls while we still have time to WIN SOULS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Amen to that!

Reactions: Mugre Pinzon

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God.

Truth is a 'knowing' from within that no reasoning can grasp. We cannot grasp Truth, but Truth can grasp us...if we allow it. When it does, we experience the Truth, as unquestioning / doubtless, reliable / faithful. Unconditional, not wanting or needing anything to be. Cannot be compromised. Loving, supportive, not deceptive, and fulfilling / complete. It is a Greater Reality that is _ timeless, eternal, and uncreated. As far as I know, Truth is deeper than any division we fabricate and call truth _ which is not Truth. As I said, it is a 'knowing' that only the Holy Spirit and our soul 'knows' what Truth is. Both love the Truth, and when they hear the Truth we experiencing the unconditional Love emanating from the Truth. Simply put, God is Truth.

Which God is truth Invissy?

Invisibilis

Nov 9, 2017
Northern Rivers
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Which God is truth Invissy?
I already answered that question in #9 post. However, my answer was not recognized. So, the God of your understanding is not the God that I 'know'; and will remain a mystery to you until you fully lose your life for Truth to 'know' it. (see Matthew 16:25)

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already answered that question in #9 post. However, my answer was not recognized. So, the God of your understanding is not the God that I 'know'; and will remain a mystery to you until you fully lose your life for Truth to 'know' it. (see Matthew 16:25)

You certainly did answer my question of what is truth in #9, by saying God is truth. Perhaps you misread what I asked the second time Invissy, I asked which God was truth, do you see the relevance of the question sir?

Invisibilis

Nov 9, 2017
Northern Rivers
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You certainly did answer my question of what is truth in #9, by saying God is truth. Perhaps you misread what I asked the second time Invissy, I asked which God was truth, do you see the relevance of the question sir?
Truth IS. It cannot be compromised (as quoted in #9). Therefore there can only be one God as Truth.
Your response in #15 post reveals that you have an impasse about knowing your own truth. Otherwise you would know that you don't know what is Truth. Those who know their own truth 'know' that God IS Truth. The humble and meek know this, they are the unconditional ones, and are closer to God, or Truth, than those who are conditional.
So, my #14 post still stands.
... my answer was not recognized. So, the God of your understanding is not the God that I 'know'; and will remain a mystery to you until you fully lose your life for Truth to 'know' it. (see Matthew 16:25)

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Each of us as we get older generally answer this crucial question:
How often would you like your diapers changed? :oops:

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth IS. It cannot be compromised (as quoted in #9). Therefore there can only be one God as Truth.
Your response in #15 post reveals that you have an impasse about knowing your own truth. Otherwise you would know that you don't know what is Truth. Those who know their own truth 'know' that God IS Truth. The humble and meek know this, they are the unconditional ones, and are closer to God, or Truth, than those who are conditional.
So, my #14 post still stands.

Would you like to hear about my God sir? His name is Jehovah, He is the God Jesus promoted as truth, have you ever heard of Him InVissy?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am already in prayer and meditation of Jehovah of my 'knowing'. The Holy Spirit continues to counsel me about Truth.

Why didn't you simply say that when I asked twice? So now that we agree that Jehovah is the God of truth, are you able to identify His people InVissy?