Earthquake watch USA 2024

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last edited:
Reactions: Debp

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This youtube dude I watched years ago... he could predict and knew when the gov was using HARP and DEW weapons and what type weather it would cause... He has a new earthquake video out yesterday and covers the USA he watches the world but is pretty good about doing USA first. He is very knowledgeable. He of course watches even the low quakes.. aftershocks etc. You can tell his knowledge by listening to him... shows where neceular plants are via quakes etc. This his latest video..they are longer so I usually stop watching when he is done with the USA.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First major earthquake was first recorded and reported as a 5.0 or greater then down graded. Funny epicenter was a Trump place mentioned in this news video a FOX news video.

When NY gets a 10-sec shake, we report like it’s the world's first earthquake: Watters | Fox News Video

This another article
What the New Jersey earthquake tells us about the fault system beneath the Northeast

Although the earthquake there wasn't as strong, those skyscrapers must have really been swaying back and forth. That can be frightening.

Thankfully we haven't had any large quakes here in Los Angeles for some time. The one in 1994 was a 6.7. It was very scary!

We will get smaller ones which are just a couple of seconds and feel like a jolt. I always pray for the Lord to help us....you never know if it will continue.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Although the earthquake there wasn't as strong, those skyscrapers must have really been swaying back and forth. That can be frightening.

Thankfully we haven't had any large quakes here in Los Angeles for some time. The one in 1994 was a 6.7. It was very scary!

We will get smaller ones which are just a couple of seconds and feel like a jolt. I always pray for the Lord to help us....you never know if it will continue.

God bless you!

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wow Deb I would be praying also so I can sure understand that one. I remember when they found that fault line all up CA and talked about it dropping off in the ocean... they came out with a song called "ocean front property in Arizona" most have never felt the ground move.

I live closer to the New Madrid fault.. they talk about that one dividing the country.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow Deb I would be praying also so I can sure understand that one. I remember when they found that fault line all up CA and talked about it dropping off in the ocean... they came out with a song called "ocean front property in Arizona" most have never felt the ground move.

I live closer to the New Madrid fault.. they talk about that one dividing the country.
We came to Los Angeles in 1967...we had some family here back then.
We didn't know anything about California having earthquakes.

After we arrived we felt a sudden jolt. My cousin told me it was an earthquake. If we had known about them, maybe we wouldn't have come from Pennsylvania.

Now we are stuck here all by ourselves with high rent. Mom is 94 and bed bound.

• Sad
Reactions: Cyd

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We came to Los Angeles in 1967...we had some family here back then.
We didn't know anything about California having earthquakes.

After we arrived we felt a sudden jolt. My cousin told me it was an earthquake. If we had known about them, maybe we wouldn't have come from Pennsylvania.

Now we are stuck here all by ourselves with high rent. Mom is 94 and bed bound.
That is hard when you feel stuck, and wow CA is highest prices for everything including food. I don't know how anyone survives there especially retired. We lived in AZ moved there 1973 lived there till 2000 moved all the family to KY. This was a much lower cost of living compared to AZ even.

CA always seems to be in news more than any other state, with flooding, mudslides, fire, and earthquakes. It is the largest populated state also, I don't know how people do it. I pray your mom heals. Is it just you and her?

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tokyo was every day. Wake up and wonder where the massage machine came from. Reach out and hold the table lamp to make sure it doesn't crash to the floor. Years later, in a business dinner in a skyscraper in San Francisco, started feeling queasy .....looked down a saw the water in the glass rocking back and forth. .......Earthquake......

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is hard when you feel stuck, and wow CA is highest prices for everything including food. I don't know how anyone survives there especially retired. We lived in AZ moved there 1973 lived there till 2000 moved all the family to KY. This was a much lower cost of living compared to AZ even.

CA always seems to be in news more than any other state, with flooding, mudslides, fire, and earthquakes. It is the largest populated state also, I don't know how people do it. I pray your mom heals. Is it just you and her?
Yes it's just us.

We came to Los Angeles because we had some family here. After a very slight, short quake about 1971, they fled to Phoenix. We stayed as we had jobs and liked Los Angeles.

But now the rents are astronomical. We get a rent increase every year. Only during the Pandemic the mayor froze rents for about three years....we missed the first rent freeze by two months.

Reactions: Cyd