Earthquakes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looking at the Biblical timeline, there seems to be a high probability that there could be many large earthquakes in the next 30 Days.

That is all.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Looking at the Biblical timeline, there seems to be a high probability that there could be many large earthquakes in the next 30 Days.

That is all.

Really, all that you seem to be doing is creating lots of great turmoil, and that is what the Bible tells us will happen in the end times.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really, all that you seem to be doing is creating lots of great turmoil, and that is what the Bible tells us will happen in the end times.
First let me apologize for all the Great Turmoil that I have created. I did not mean to be responsible for this Great Turmoil. I now walk with a heavy heart for what I have done. Things just got out hand. I meant only to say keep an eye on the Biblical timeline as there seems to be a higher-than-normal probability that there could be some major earthquakes in the next 30 days. It doesn't mean it will happen, but the probability is higher.

Now look what I have done. I have unwittingly participated in this disaster. And yet, I don't deny that I am responsible for this Great Turmoil. The sad thing is this has gotten out of hand. This is like an out of the control snowball that keeps gathering momentum. It can't be stopped. I feel I might be responsible for unleashing the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse. Please forgive me world.

• Haha
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That is all.
Well, California is way over due for a big one. Something big will happen this year - just a feeling. I think this Great Reset may happen? Must see that movie that Obama produced, "Leave the The World Behind". I think he was warning us that this will happen ... only not by hackers but the Globalists
The timeline for the GT is close. One generation is 80 years; so add that to 1948. It is almost 2000 years since Jesus ascended. The angels said He would return in like manner, this time for judgment and to receive His Elect. Exciting times ... and my wife wants me to increase the insurance on the house just because we had a near miss tornado touch down in Temple, Tx.
Wars, rumors of wars, pestilence, earthquakes in various places, the Bible has been preached to every nation and tribe ... is all leading up to the precipice, the end will come ... then a new beginning!

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That is all.
Looking at all the signs of the times that the prophets , JESUS THE CHRIST and later the apostels
warned about , I SAY we might have us AN EVEN BIGGER EVENT than just earth quakes in even the next thirty days .
THE SIGNS OF THE TIMES are quite clear as to what DAYS THESE BE my friend .
so what i say to you and i say to all , WATCH and be ready , FOR YOU , NOT ME , NOT ANY
knows the day and the hour THE LORD DO COME .

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There were 700+ killed in a landslide in Papua New Guinea it was on the news at teatime.

• Sad
Reactions: TLHKAJ

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The timeline for the GT is close. One generation is 80 years; so add that to 1948.
If you add a generation of strength, 80 years, to 1948 you get the year 2028. If Jesus returns for the second harvest in the fall 2028 that would mean the wrath of God could begin in the fall of 2028 or shortly after.

If the one-year wrath of God began in the fall of 2028 or shortly after, that would put the asteroid of the trumpets occurring in 2029. Prolly, just a coincidence that the same timeframe of Apophis, the asteroid they feared would hit the earth, is in spring 2029.

Nothing to see here.

That is all.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There were 700+ killed in a landslide in Papua New Guinea it was on the news at teatime.

The landslide in Papua New Guinea happened on the escarpment of a plateau where there is a gold mine, in the highlands of the country.

It is not the first disaster that has occurred because of the gold mining in Papua New Guinea, nor will it be the last.

Papua New Guinea lies adjacent to the Pacific Ring of Fire that comes up from New Zealand and travels through Indonesia up into Asia as well as splinting and sending a line of volcanoes up towards Japan and then over to the west coast of North America which then travels down the west coast of the Americas to the tip of South America.

The Pacific Ring of Fire is becoming more seismically active because of the bulk temperature increase of the whole earth that is causing the earth's mantle to split open along these fault lines that causes earthquakes and volcanos eruptions to occur.

Why is this so? Because the very creation is groaning under the sin that is multiplying on the earth as the beasts from heaven increase their influence increase until they are judged long with the kings of the earth and imprisoned in the Bottomless pit for 1,000 years so that Israel and the whole earth can enjoy peace for the 1,000 years that follows their judgement.

Wherever we see the Greek words with the embedded Greek Root "Seismos" in the New Testament it is speaking about the turmoil that has and will occur.

When the Angel descended through the air to roll the stone away from the tomb where Christ had been buried, he cause an earthquake which was so great that it was never recorded in the historical accounts of that time. However, what is recorded at that time is the great turmoil that occurred in the guard set by the High Priest in an attempt to stop the body of Christ being stolen by his disciples and then claiming that the Christ had arisen as He had said He would.

Oh we "Christians" love to grasp at straws in an attempt to discern the times that we are living in without any understanding of what the scriptures are actually telling us about the End Times.

Shalom

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you add a generation of strength, 80 years, to 1948 you get the year 2028. If Jesus returns for the second harvest in the fall 2028 that would mean the wrath of God could begin in the fall of 2028 or shortly after.

If the one-year wrath of God began in the fall of 2028 or shortly after, that would put the asteroid of the trumpets occurring in 2029. Prolly, just a coincidence that the same timeframe of Apophis, the asteroid they feared would hit the earth, is in spring 2029.

Nothing to see here.

That is all.
Asteroids, super volcanic eruptions, solar storms ... ??? We'll see.