Easter Is Near

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just as I thought - you CAN'T show me any Scriptural poroof for your false claims. You guys can't even prove Sola Scriptura from the Scriptures . . .

And ONCE again, Einstein - Rev. 22:18-19 refers to the Book of Revelation and NOIT the entire Bible.
God forces no one to worship Him Bread, you are free to worship as you desire. I do not take religious rites and festivals dedicated to a god or goddess and apply them to my God however. I simply made it known where it came from, what you do with the information is your choice.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God forces no one to worship Him Bread, you are free to worship as you desire. I do not take religious rites and festivals dedicated to a god or goddess and apply them to my God however. I simply made it known where it came from, what you do with the information is your choice.
No, you simply repeated a falsehood.
Don't be so gullible . . .