Easy believism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acts 2
When I first joined, (30 yrs ago) I would come out of church many weeks, realising that I had to change. Challenged, convicted yes, but armed with the solution-had a healthy hunger for The Word.
.. had hope
Isolation shouldn't appeal so much, we're sociable creatures.
And God wants us to be together. and serve one another.

Thats what the body is supposed to do

Reactions: Pet

Pet

Sep 13, 2020
Conwy
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
what do you mean by Greasy Grace

As for what they had you do. The church is more than what we see in many churches today. Its sad..
Greasy grace- We're only human, and so are flawed. we are bound to sin, but Jesus loves us anyway

(Psalm 5 says a bit different)

The Lord's grace overlooks sin, and freedom from future sin isn't promoted. Its almost like He can't set the captives free

Pet

Sep 13, 2020
Conwy
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
@Pet
Does your forum designation of Other Faith prevent you from posting in the Christians Only areas?
I can't seem to post anywhere, probably because I don't use the forum much. I started the thread in March, and nothings changed in my circumstances, so it's just following up really.
I just need Christian fellowship tbh. Only been seriously searching for 12 years. Patience is a virtue :D

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greasy grace- We're only human, and so are flawed. we are bound to sin, but Jesus loves us anyway

(Psalm 5 says a bit different)

The Lord's grace overlooks sin, and freedom from future sin isn't promoted. Its almost like He can't set the captives free
when Jesus said yes when you called out to him.

Did Jesus know you inside and out and know every right or wrong you would do before you died?

Pet

Sep 13, 2020
Conwy
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom

Did Jesus know you inside and out and know every right or wrong you would do before you died?
Of course. He also knew what He would be delivering me from ;)

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just need Christian fellowship tbh. Only been seriously searching for 12 years. Patience is a virtue :D
Precious friend, if I may suggest:

Please Be Very Richly Encouraged And Edified In The
Lord Jesus Christ And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided ( I and II ).

If this is important to you, then you can email:

BereanBibleSociety.org

They may be able to help find a church or small study group in your area.

Amen.

Pet

Sep 13, 2020
Conwy
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Precious friend, if I may suggest:

Please Be Very Richly Encouraged And Edified In The
Lord Jesus Christ And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided ( I and II ).

If this is important to you, then you can email:

BereanBibleSociety.org

They may be able to help find a church or small study group in your area.

Amen.
Wonderful. Thankyou for your encouragement, And im a berean! X Gb

• Love
Reactions: GRACE ambassador

Pet

Sep 13, 2020
Conwy
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Today is a new day, full of adventure and possibilities to find believers.

God bless all of you, my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank my Lord God for you. I would probably lose my mind if I didn't have this 'real' fellowship and exhortation.
My church, like most, is a W. I. P.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
' take away the love of sinning, pure and spotless let us be.....changed from glory into glory, till in heaven we take our place...'

'Love divine' by Charles W
May I ask what your besetting sin is? We are told to confess those sins to one another.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
We've been there for 18 years. Some lovely family there. Our Godly pastor retired, so...praying for another one.

And hopefully your next one will teach you that Salvation is a Gift, that you dont earn and dont try to keep., and is not based on water.

Pray for that one to fill your Pulpit.

Reactions: Pet

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You go first :p
I can be short tempered..

I could excuse it as a family trait as my father my brother and my fathers family were the same way. But I stopped excusing sin, and seek to trust in God to overcome, yet not get downtrodden and distraught when my sin suffices again.

it is also why I will never think I have made it. And rely on christ because to do otherwise would be to ignore my own sin.

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Pet

Sep 13, 2020
Conwy
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
I can be short tempered..

I could excuse it as a family trait as my father my brother and my fathers family were the same way. But I stopped excusing sin, and seek to trust in God to overcome, yet not get downtrodden and distraught when my sin suffices again.

it is also why I will never think I have made it. And rely on christ because to do otherwise would be to ignore my own sin.
me too, G b

Pet

Sep 13, 2020
Conwy
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Wesley taught on the heart which could be "Renewed in love".
Apparently, when that comes, all wrath, malice, angry outburst etc dissappear. Love is the key, and I want it.
I'm not there, but I press on to win that prize. There is so much more available to us, as Christ believers imho. G b to all, and thankyou for your encouragement

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't seem to post anywhere, probably because I don't use the forum much. I started the thread in March, and nothings changed in my circumstances, so it's just following up really.
KEEP dug in the holy scriptures my friend . The churches are tanking faster than ever .
Lambs around the world are seeing and experiencing the same thing . Its a tough tough tough find
to get a healthy Christ centered church . Be in prayer
and if you have others who love the LORD do bible reads with them .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Pet

Sep 13, 2020
Conwy
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
KEEP dug in the holy scriptures my friend . The churches are tanking faster than ever .
Lambs around the world are seeing and experiencing the same thing . Its a tough tough tough find
to get a healthy Christ centered church . Be in prayer
and if you have others who love the LORD do bible reads with them .
:vgood:thankyou for that. I will

Reactions: amigo de christo

Pet

Sep 13, 2020
Conwy
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
I joined a forum called talk Jesus. No-one talks about Jesus!

• Haha
Reactions: St. SteVen