education unto activation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brodav9

Dec 26, 2011
Sylacauga Al. U.S.A.
In my youth was made to go to church each Sunday. Didn't have a problem with it even tried to fit in. While in church my parents were involved in many things. Yet all the while they were both going to secret society. Never knew much about it or questioned it. It was not till late in life that it was then clear what was going on.

Found it to be that people involved in the occult societies like to learn to cloak themselves with a false righteousness. That is a form of high witchcraft. They can teach the bible do all kinds of good works to learn how to be perceived to be good people. They love to be praised and set on a pedestal. Unfortunately they don't know God. If you talk bible with them they are full of error.

Why? because they are really mocking the things of God by playing hypocrite. They have deceived people to think they are good. They are masters of deception. it is a way for them to have favor with Satan. it is witchcraft.
That is because they pretend to be righteous and yet their hearts are wicked.

Jesus points them out. he calls them wheat and tares. the tares look like wheat but are there to lead people away from Christ. One example is to see a man who goes to church, belongs to a Satan worshipping lodge, and then you can see him go to the bar or buy alcohol. This causes people to say I don't want to be a hypocrite like him. He almost kills his family with a gun, drives drunk, drives mom to take a over dose, drives drunk to the hospital. Good thing I was with him saved him from a head on colision.

His drunken older son and him fighting in yard in the dog poop. His son joined the lodge to. he sleeped in the porch in his vomit. skip the motor cycle brother who was next , then there was me. You don't want to hear that. Jesus saved me.
now the world is a better place to live. HaHa, actually now after 45 years I live a Christian life 2nd to none. Now many Christians hate me and the world would try to hang me on a cross. That is not my focus, rather love as many as I can.

I forgive parents , family and desire their salvation. forums are my joy while I await this prison I am in. While in this situation Jesus is closer to me than my very breath. Today while study the rainbow, saw one this afternoon. God bless
there is a lot of good people on this forum.