Election Day - November 7th, 2006

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Election Day is here!I would like to step back and encourage every American member of Christianity Board to vote today. I am not going to tell you who to vote for or what to vote for on all or any of the issues. This is a personal question that is between you and God, I have faith that you'll all make the right choices as you go to the ballot box today.I think today also should be a good day of prayer as well. I invite you to take the time at some point today to stop, close the door, turn down the noise, and go to Our Father in prayer. Pray that His will be done here on Earth and in our great nation; pray also that he will use you and your actions as he sees fit in this masterful plan of his. God is always in control, but it never hurts to talk to him.May God bless you as you perform your civic duty!

gibby

Apr 4, 2006
I stood in line for 1.5 hours to vote in the new and improved electronic voting. They may need to purchase some more of those machines to speed things up a bit. The big deal for me is the race for sheriff. I may have a new boss in January and things will change big time in my life.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ours went rather quickly, but I timed it to try and cut down on the lines.As of now, it looks as if all of the respective marriage amendments will pass. It's becoming clear that gay marriage will only be possible through the legislation of the courts because the voters have spoken on the matter. After tonight, half the nation will have spoken out against gay marriage.