The TWO Very Elect Churches

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Revelation, Lord Jesus rebuked 5 out of 7 Churches there.

Men's doctrines prefer to stay busy with attempting to define a Church age period for the end, instead of simply doing a bit of arithmetic...

If Lord Jesus rebuked FIVE Churches in Revelation, then that leaves TWO Churches He did NOT rebuke! Ask yourself why that would be? It's easy to know that the five Churches He rebuked had problems in them, and He told them to repent. But the other two Churches, no rebuke, pointing to His 'very elect', i.e., those that would not be deceived.

So do you want to be among those TWO CHURCHES which Jesus had NO rebuke for, when He returns? You should, if you want to be in the right Church for the end.

The two Churches of Smyrna and Philadelphia Jesus had no rebuke for...

No.1
Church of Smyrna

Rev 2:8-11
8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

That phrase, "the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive" is our Lord Jesus Christ. He is speaking here.

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

No rebuke for their works there by Jesus. Notice this peculiar doctrine they had which Jesus mentions that He said nothing about to the five Churches He rebuked. You'd think He would have mentioned about that "synagogue of Satan" to the rebuked Churches, since those were most likely the ones causing them problems, what?

That "synagogue of Satan" Jesus showed are about those who only 'say' they are Jews, but are not. That is not meant spiritually. It is about the 'unawares crept in' of Jude 4, like the Canaanites of Judges 2 & 3 which God said He would leave among the children of Israel to try them with. Those are Satan's elect servants, NOT deceived unbelieving Jews born of the seed of Israel. If you don't understand this matter about the "mystery of iniquity" from The Old Testament histories, then time to get busy. Start when God led the children of Israel out of Egypt.

10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
KJV

I'm going to reveal a mystery in the above: per the Rev.11:1-3 Scripture, two times are given. The first is about the 42 months the Gentiles will tread the holy city. The second is the 1260 days God's "two witnesses" are given to prophesy against the beast. The 42 months time is based on 'months', which means what? It means based on a lunar time reckoning. But the 1260 'days' is based on a solar 'day' time reckoning. Over a period of about a year, one calendar will be "ten days" longer than the other. That is the "ten days" the above Rev.2:10 verse is pointing to.

No.2
Church of Philadelphia

Rev 3:7-13
7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith He That is holy, He That is true,
He That hath the key of David, He That openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

That of course again is Lord Jesus speaking. Note especially that, "He That hath the key of David, He That openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;". What's that "key of David"?

That key of David that Christ has means if you have it, God's Truth cannot be shut off to you, nor can just any man open it. This is why Apostle John wept in Revelation 5 because no man was found that was able to open the seals on the Book. Only Jesus Christ can do that opening and shutting.

But why... is our Lord Jesus bringing this key of David point up to these of the Church of Philadelphia? Keep reading and you'll find out.

8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept My word, and hast not denied My name.

There it is, that above shows Jesus opened that door of the key of David for them. That is a sign of His very elect Church, those that cannot be deceived.

Do you think their having 'kept' His Word like He said there has something to do with His opening that door for them? You bet it does!

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

There it is again, Jesus mentioning about Satan's elect of the "synagogue of Satan" that crept in among the children of Israel, claiming to be Jews, but are not, and do lie. Again, why didn't He mention those to the other 5 Churches that He had rebuke for? those false Jews are about the crept in unawares of Jude 4. They are foreigners that crept in among Israel early in their history, and worked their way into the priesthood and scribe duties to Israel.

Lord Jesus said He will make those come to worship at the feet of His elect Church of Philadelphia. Just when... is that going to happen, because it certainly has never happened to this day. That is another Biblical proof that Jesus' future "thousand years" reign of Rev.20 will be a reality. That future "thousand years" is when these will be made to come worship Christ at the feet of His elect.

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

There it is again; that's the 2nd time Jesus mentioned how they 'kept' His Word.

The "hour of temptation" is about the future "great tribulation" time at the end of this world. It will be a temptation for the deceived, simply because they have not... kept His Word, and instead listen to men instead of God in His Word. For Christ's elect, the "great tribulation" will not be a time of temptation, simply because Jesus has opened the door for His 2 very elect Churches so that they cannot be deceived by the coming false-Messiah (Antichrist). And this has absolutely nothing... to do with men's false pre-trib rapture theory. There is NO such thing as a pre-trib rapture written in God's Word.

11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from My God: and I will write upon him My new name.
13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
KJV

Revelation 11 reveals God's "two witnesses" prophesying against the beast for 1260 days at the end of this world. Along with them is mentioned "two candlesticks". Per the last verse of Revelation 1, Jesus said the 'seven candlesticks' are... the seven Churches. So can you understand that means TWO Churches at the end will make a 'stand' along with God's "two witnesses"? I wonder... just WHICH TWO Churches, hmmm.............???

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ's Church will... be here on earth when the coming Antichrist false-Messiah appears in Jerusalem working the great signs and wonders while playing God. If you are not familiar with that working by Satan coming as that Antichrist to our earth in person in the near future, then I recommend you get crackin' in Bible study, because this will be the main event of the coming "great tribulation" at the end of this world just prior to Lord Jesus' return.

The Revelation 11 Scripture reveals these things ... about the end...

Rev 11:1-4
11 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, "Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months."

Verse 2 above with John also being told to leave out measure of the "court" of that temple reveals that "temple of God" is a physical temple on earth, and not one in Heaven, nor Christ's spiritual temple, which is of The Spirit.

You can just about spin a roulette wheel with how men's doctrines interpret that above Rev.11 Scripture about anything else other than... a literal physical stone temple in Jerusalem for the end of this world. That temple on earth is about the future 3rd Jewish temple in Jerusalem today's orthodox Jews are preparing to build and start up old covenant temple worship in Jerusalem again. (That is required to fulfill the "abomination of desolation" prophecy which is about Antichrist setting up an IDOL in false worship inside the Jew's temple in Jerusalem for the end.)

That treading of the holy city (Jerusalem) for 42 months by those Gentiles is not an event happening in a Heavenly temple of God. This definitely is NOT about Christ's spiritual temple, which can never be trampled on nor corrupted by any man. That 42 months is the same 42 months "the dragon" of Rev.13:4-8 is given to work on earth at the very end of this world. So those who try to interpret the above Scripture being about something else, like a spiritual movement by a pope, etc., reveal they are trying to 'hide' the real interpretation of the above per God's written Word. Now whether they are doing that hiding of the real meaning on purpose or are just plain deceived by false ones, that's a subject for debate.

3 And I will give power unto My two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
KJV

What did Jesus show Apostle John in Revelation 1 when He described the 'seven candlesticks'? Jesus speaking below...

Rev 1:20
20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in My right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches:
and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
KJV

Does that mean the "two candlesticks" mentioned also with that Rev.11 "two witnesses" prophecy includes TWO CHURCHES also making that stand along with them in that time at the end? YES!

Which TWO CHURCHES might that be... hmmm............?