Elections Matter!?!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seemed like we really have seemed to go off topic. :confused:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not a popular verse but I like it.

It is there for sure.
Put it in motion. Did Christianity disband because Rome outlawed it?
Just a fun fact....there are scholars that see Rome's acceptance of Christianity as Christianity conquering Rome by its defiance and persistence.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't trust anything that comes out of this woman's mouth and I don't believe for a second that she isn't trying to take away our second amendment rights either!! If elections actually mattered to her, she wouldn't be in the white house in the first place!! :mad:

Kamala Harris: Biden "prepared to sign" gun control legislation
The false prophets broke the wooden yoke and declared that sie order could be stopped .
But by grace i was trying to warn us , HERE COMES THE IRON YOKE . FOR GOD has determined
and purposed what would come to befall the world in the last days .
The order was not gonna be stopped . Repentance is the only thing that would have stayed the judgement of delusion .
But folks dont like that word and instead had rather follow a sensual earthly version of love . WE are in dire trouble
this generation truly is .............
CLING TO JESUS and learn those bibles well my friends , or be taken into the delusion many will and that delusion
ends with its reward as the second death . Prepare to be hated , mocked and even killed .
But endure faithful to the end . THE REWARD is great for those who love the LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't trust anything that comes out of this woman's mouth and I don't believe for a second that she isn't trying to take away our second amendment rights either!! If elections actually mattered to her, she wouldn't be in the white house in the first place!! :mad:

vert deceptive they are . But i tell us all a truth .
We got us one that is playing christain from a high place , and that one is the greatest deceiver i have ever seen in my entire lifetime .
And i have seen many decievers . This one appears like a lamb but it speaks like a dragon .
And all in the name of love , unity , PEACE AND SAFETY it is gathering all religoins to be as one .
COME YE OUT from amongst them and BE YE HOLY and touch not the unclean all inclusive unity doctrine .
LEARN the biblical JESUS , learn them holy scrips which make us wise unto salvation through faith in JESUS .
For we have many decievers and they are even amongst many a church and they do the bidding
of the greatest deceiver ..............POPE FRANCIS . Oh i know , HE SMILES and hugs a lot , but that man
is a wolf in sheeps clothes . I say this out of great love and much concern for all my friends and all people .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just a fun fact....there are scholars that see Rome's acceptance of Christianity as Christianity conquering Rome by its defiance and persistence

Also by its members being upstanding citizens of the empire, even submitting themselves to the governers as Christians so as to suffer the penalty attached to same, putting the governers in an uncomfortable position...
Love of God and for their neighbours conquered Rome...

Peace be with you!

Reactions: Grailhunter

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Election was a Farce.
The cheating rampant.
Harris is not qualified to be VP.
Biden is mentally incompentant to be seated.
They sleep with America's enemy.
They can only Take what the people will give them.
The seat of the US Government was created by the people.
No one gave them Dictatorial Power.
They are Servants.

Just Remember gun control is a steady hand.

Reactions: April_Rose

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
. ( I took an hour to write a reply to you @Grailhunter and then deleted it all. )

Like I stated before... you are one that I find difficult to communicate with because I never know what angle you are going to shoot from.

I feel like when I speak... you are just waiting for me to slip up and say something that you can throw in my face. But again... that's on me.

I am a believer in following a peaceful path... I can't live without peace... That does NOT mean I am unaware of the evils lurking in the world... and it certainly does not mean I AGREE with any of it.

Many people shout about things... but that is all they do... they shout. What is the benefit of these run-on threads regarding how evil Biden and Harris are?? and how anti-God the democrats are. To me... this is nothing but noise... and not in the least fruitful. It's all a matter of perspective.

I am not comparing myself to anyone... nor am I saying I am RIGHT. I live my life to the best of my ability... Because I choose to live with the belief that GOD is ALL POWERFUL and always in CONTROL of everything... I have no need to meddle in the affairs of the world. My job is to live my life... which includes being an example to those around me... and helping those around me... I do this as best I can.

With the above said... my allegiance is to God and God ALONE. There is nothing in scripture that tells us to pay attention to the ways of the world... nor is it a sin to focus away from it. It's just a different perspective... and like I have said many times before... I am not advocating how I live... but I am not ashamed either... and the point I am trying to make ( although I'm not sure why ) is that I am NOT oblivious to the evils of the world. I perhaps see more than some.

During the election... I prayed and fasted that truth would be revealed. I asked God to do HIS will... and I believe His will is being brought forth to the nations at this time... as in previous times. Shouting that the election was stolen and the government is now fully corrupt is an inaccurate assessment... in my opinion.

In my estimation... Government has ALWAYS been corrupt. There has always been an agenda... It just happens to be moving along at a higher rate of acceleration. I think perhaps many of those who are SHOUTING so loudly... are those who cannot accept that America is GONE... but in reality... America has been gone for decades. I see these things that are happening as "shakings and/or wake up calls... 9/11 was one of those calls... but it did not birth repentance... only anger and vengeance to become "bigger and better".

Anyways.... it's all good... I don't fare well in conversations such as this... because I feel I have to be careful with everything I say.

Blessings to you @Grailhunter... I'm sure I will see you around.

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
. ( I took an hour to write a reply to you @Grailhunter and then deleted it all. )

Like I stated before... you are one that I find difficult to communicate with because I never know what angle you are going to shoot from.

I feel like when I speak... you are just waiting for me to slip up and say something that you can throw in my face. But again... that's on me.

I am a believer in following a peaceful path... I can't live without peace... That does NOT mean I am unaware of the evils lurking in the world... and it certainly does not mean I AGREE with any of it.

Many people shout about things... but that is all they do... they shout.

I am not comparing myself to anyone... nor am I saying I am RIGHT. I live my life to the best of my ability... Because I choose to live with the belief that GOD is ALL POWERFUL and always in CONTROL of everything... I have no need to meddle in the affairs of the world. My job is to live my life... which includes being an example to those around me... and helping those around me... I do this as best I can.

During the election... I prayed and fasted that truth would be revealed. I asked God to do HIS will... and I believe His will is being brought forth to the nations at this time... as in previous times. Shouting that the election was stolen and the government is now fully corrupt is an inaccurate assessment... in my opinion.

In my estimation... Government has ALWAYS been corrupt. There has always been an agenda... It just happens to be moving along at a higher rate of acceleration. I think perhaps many of those who are SHOUTING so loudly... are those who cannot accept that America is GONE... but in reality... America has been gone for decades. I see these things that are happening as "shakings and/or wake up calls... 9/11 was one of those calls... but it did not birth repentance... only anger and vengeance to become "bigger and better".

Anyways.... it's all good... I don't fare well in conversations such as this... because I feel I have to be careful with everything I say.

Blessings to you @Grailhunter... I'm sure I will see you around.

Talk to me all you want. If you hang around here long enough you will realize that I am big on the feminine voice in Christianity. People are entitled to their opinions and their way of life...religious beliefs.

Also on this type of forum they will promote their beliefs and debate and argue. There tends to be emotions behind social / religious / political views. Then you throw into the mix that it is a international forum...that means all kinds, good and bad.

Now most of what you have stated to me so far in your posts is that you are a non-participant and wish to remain so.
No matter how bad it is getting you do not want to get involved.
And you are not alone. Good to pray...prayer warriors are great. Some people pray and accept whatever happens to them and their families as God's will....what is wrong with that? That is the sort of thing that religion is about.

But we are not going to see eye to eye on this approach for things. I have done a lot of things...LOL...wore a lot of hats...but in general a fireman / a troubleshooter in whatever I have done. (Never been an actual fireman) But if a fireman came up on a burning building with the owner sitting and praying out front on the sidewalk as they watched their house burn down, he is not going to understand that person's point of view if they tell him that they did nothing to stop the fire, did not call it in and just sat a prayed as they watched their house burn down. These two people are not going to be able to understand each other.

There are so many things going on right now that it is like a powder keg that is about to blow. Now there are people in the middle of it that opposes evil. But everybody is not that type, but you would think they could at least vote against evil, but no, some do not what to be involved at all regardless of the consequences. Even if they know that eventually it all my be upon them. They may see that different ways...will of God...nothing they can do about it? Which bottom line, that is your right. But do not be surprised if people like me do not understand you or agree with you.

This is a response to your posts....your head is a different matter....LOL....patterns? You are posting in a thread called elections matter....LOL....so some part of your mind understands something....?

That is long enough.

Last edited:

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Talk to me all you want. If you hang around here long enough you will realize that I am big on the feminine voice in Christianity. People are entitled to their opinions and their way of life...religious beliefs.

Also on this type of forum they will promote their beliefs and debate and argue. There tends to be emotions behind social / religious / political views. Then you throw into the mix that it is a international forum...that means all kinds, good and bad.

Now most of what you have stated to me so far in your posts is that you are a non-participant and wish to remain so.
And you are not alone. Good to pray...prayer warriors are great. Some people pray and accept whatever happens to them and their families as God's will....what is wrong with that. That is the sort of thing that religion is about.

But we are not going to see eye to eye on this approach for things. I have done a lot of things...LOL...wore a lot of hats...but in general a fireman / a troubleshooter in whatever I have done. (Never been an actual fireman) But if a fireman came up on a burning building with the owner sitting and praying out front on the sidewalk as they watched their house burn down, he is not going to understand that persons point of view if they tell him that they did nothing to stop the fire, did not call it in and just sat a prayed as they watched their house burn down. These two people are not going to be able to understand each other.

There are so many things going on right now that it is like a power keg that is about to blow. Now there are people in the middle of it that opposes evil. But everybody is not that type, but you would think they could at least vote against evil, but no, some do not what to be involved at all regardless of the consequences. Even if they know that eventually it all my be upon them. They may see that different ways...will of God...nothing they can do about it? Which bottom line, that is your right. But do not be surprised if people like me do not understand you or agree with you.

This is a response to your posts....your head is a different matter....LOL....patterns? You are posting in a thread called elections matter....LOL....so some part of your mind understands something....?

That is long enough.
BRILLIANT piece of writing here.... 100% ADDY APPROVED...lol... and if you talk to Enoch... that would be BADDY. LOL

Reactions: Grailhunter

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I will however address this part here.... I do not consider myself a NON participant. If I am in the midst of something evil in my world... I am not just going to sit back and WATCH it happen... I think I have proven I can stand up to the bullies... and I am no different in the real world. Injustice is something we are all called to contend with.

I am NOT a doormat... allowing anyone to have their way with me... OR OTHERS... but there is only so much I can do physically.

I am not convinced that protests are effective... but I do feel how I live my life can BE an opportunity for God's Glory to shine.

I am very down to earth... and I am not well liked amongst the legalistic Christians because I am NOT afraid to get my hands dirty.

My favorite place to be is with the drug addicts on the streets. I did this for several years and it was truly my calling ( if there is such a thing ).

I have seen horrific things in my life... I am not an innocent little HOLIER than thou FRAGILE bird with her head in the sand. That is the point I was trying to make...

I am very MUCH a participant in life.... but I choose what I participate in.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are posting in a thread called elections matter
She posted a ? in her title.... So.. to me it reads.... Do elections matter ?? Yes or NO... lol

Ok... so again... @April_Rose ... my sincere apologies for over taking your thread.... Grailhunter gave me a run for my money... lol

Reactions: April_Rose

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She posted a ? in her title.... So.. to me it reads.... Do elections matter ?? Yes or NO... lol

Ok... so again... @April_Rose ... my sincere apologies for over taking your thread.... Grailhunter gave me a run for my money... lol

Well we are on topic so...no need to apologize.
But anyway....I understand what you are saying and what I am saying is that we are not going to be able to come to terms on this.
There are two type of thinking going on here and they are diametrically incompatible.
And that is just fine.

Reactions: Taken

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
and that is how those who differ in opinions OUGHT to compose themselves... with respect and dignity for the other.
This allows the free flowing of open and honest communication.

Till we meet again. :)

JesusLovesYou

Oct 18, 2020
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I honestly don't know of ANYONE who thinks like you do... but hey... if it makes you happy to categorize such nasty things... then good on you. I feel another YARGH coming on... but I will save it for a more worthy occasion... somehow.. it is not strong enough in this case... LOL

Anyways....
I found this chart... I tried to actually copy a graph which included ALL the countries... but I could not get it to work... so... I hope this works.

Here are the 10 countries with the lowest rates of abortion: Russia has the HIGHEST rates... and MEXICO has the lowest rates.
On this chart... United States would come in at 15th highest and Canada 26th.

1. Mexico (0.1 per 1,000 women 15-44)
  2. Portugal (0.2 per 1,000 women 15-44)
  3. Qatar (1.2 per 1,000 women 15-44)
  4. Austria (1.3 per 1,000 women 15-44)
  5. India (3.1 per 1,000 women 15-44)
  6. South Africa (4.5 per 1,000 women 15-44)
  7. Greece (5 per 1,000 women 15-44)
  8. Croatia (5.7 per 1,000 women 15-44)
  9. Switzerland (7.3 per 1,000 women 15-44)
  10. Belgium (7.5 per 1,000 women 15-44)
How many countries are on the list? One thing I have noticed in this list of ten countries is that it is made up of countries from the third world on one hand—some of them with extremely large populations—and European countries on the other hand, which seem to try to compete with the United States when it comes to these statistics, and in their efforts, they do things which one can’t even think of here in the United States. I don’t know if you will find any articles which talk about this issue, but it would be interesting to know why are the numbers so low in Europe. We know that in third-world countries the issue is education, but how does one explain that it is the same in well-developed countries like those in Europe?

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@JesusLovesYou ... This chart will not copy properly... so the numbers are all jumbled together.... However... this is the full list.
I roughly counted... I think it's 59 countries.

Better yet.... Here's the site address... Abortion Rates by Country 2021

Russia 53.7 145,912,025
Vietnam 35.2 98,168,833
Kazakhstan 35 18,994,962
Estonia 33.3 1,325,185
Belarus 31.7 9,442,862
Romania 27.8 19,127,774
Ukraine 27.5 43,466,819
Latvia 27.3 1,866,942
Cuba 24.8 11,317,505
China 24.2 1,444,216,107
Hungary 23.4 9,634,164
Mongolia 21.7 3,329,289
Seychelles 21.6 98,908
Bulgaria 21.3 6,896,663
United States 20.8 332,915,073
Sweden 20.2 10,160,169
Australia 19.7 25,788,215
New Zealand 19.7 4,860,643
Georgia 19.1 3,979,765
Macedonia 18.4 2,082,658
Moldova 17.6 4,024,019
United Kingdom 17 68,207,116
France 16.9 65,426,179
Dominican Republic 16 10,953,703
Kyrgyzstan 15.8 6,628,356
Canada 15.2 38,067,903
Norway 15.2 5,465,630
Slovenia 15.2 2,078,724
Denmark 14.3 5,813,298
Iceland 14.1 343,353
Israel 13.9 8,789,774
Armenia 13.9 2,968,127
Lithuania 13.9 2,689,862
Tajikistan 12.6 9,749,627
Singapore 12.6 5,896,686
Japan 12.3 126,050,804
Czech Republic 12.2 10,724,555
Slovakia 11.7 5,460,721
Finland 11.1 5,548,360
Bahrain 11 1,748,296
Italy 10.6 60,367,477
Netherlands 10.4 17,173,099
Albania 9.6 2,872,933
Azerbaijan 9 10,223,342
Tunisia 8.6 11,935,766
Spain 8.3 46,745,216
Germany 7.8 83,900,473
Uzbekistan 7.8 33,935,763
Belgium 7.5 11,632,326
Switzerland 7.3 8,715,494
Croatia 5.7 4,081,651
Greece 5 10,370,744
South Africa 4.5 60,041,994
India 3.1 1,393,409,038
Austria 1.3 9,043,070
Qatar 1.2 2,930,528
Portugal 0.2 10,167,925
Mexico 0.1 130,262,216

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AND GOD KNOWS the names of everyone of those unborn babies . Every single one of them .
Knowing therefore the TERROR of GOD we persaude men . Folks better cease from that wickedness and the support of such
a thing . GOD really does see all and know all .
And let not one who names the name of JESUS every support iniquity .