Elections Matter!?!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't trust anything that comes out of this woman's mouth and I don't believe for a second that she isn't trying to take away our second amendment rights either!! If elections actually mattered to her, she wouldn't be in the white house in the first place!! :mad:

Kamala Harris: Biden "prepared to sign" gun control legislation

These last few years...LOL....decades have been a conspiracy theorists dream....why? Because there are actual conspiracies going on. LOL The demonrats are so convinced that the pubic is so stupid and gullible that they don't care about lies, they think you are stupid enough to believe anything. The media is much more into programming the minds of people than news or facts. It is all aimed at making people belief lies and distractions from the truth. The news, movies, tv shows, sitcoms, documentaries, even commercials magazine articles....LOL

If their mouths are moving....they are lying! They just had the shooting in Colorado on the news...ten people dead....Oh the demonrats are so concerned! The lose of human life! The suffering! Alligator tears to use as propaganda to support the communist agenda of disarming the public and violating the Constitution. Why would a communist be concerned with the Constitution? Only Communism and atheism is smart and good....Christians are stupid and backward and they need to silenced and churches shutdown.

The news, which is trying to program you will go on and on about this. They call it a massacre and a horror! It is all propaganda! That is what they are going to be rubbing your nose in....if you dare watch tv or the radio...LOL

But are you going to hear about the real massacres....? Are you going to hear about 1,648 babies massacred everyday in the United States? You are not going hear about that because they want the right to murder babies.

Do you hear them talk about drug crimes....there are cities that are warzones because of drugs. I have seen the figure 19,000 for homicides, I guess they do not count drug related homicides because St. Louis and surrounding area has more than 1500 murders a year...gang related and black on black. So adding up the murders in big cities, drug murders would surpass 19,000 pretty quick. Do the demonrats advertise the number of drug overdoses a year? Over 67,000 drug deaths a year. How many people are on welfare because they have ruined their heath with drugs? Who could calculate the number of lives and families harmed by drugs. But no, they are not going to focus on this because they want drugs legalized.

How many child molestations have occurred by homosexuals? They will not even allow this statistic to be gathered, because the demonrats support and protect homosexuals. The closest thing to that is the registry of sex offenders and if they are keeping that up to date in your area, you should keep an eye on that.

Crimes and murders by illegal aliens...that is something that the fake news media in not going to report on. Over 150 cities are sanctuaries for illegal criminals.

So sad as it is we are experiencing mental programming from all directions.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Do you hear them talk about drug crimes....there are cities that are warzones because of drugs. I have seen the figure 19,000 for homicides, I guess they do not count drug related homicides because St. Louis and surrounding area has more than 1500 murders a year...gang related and black on black. So adding up the murders in big cities, drug murders would surpass 19,000 pretty quick. Do the demonrats advertise the number of drug overdoses a year? Over 67,000 drug deaths a year. How many people are on welfare because they have ruined their heath with drugs? Who could calculate the number of lives and families harmed by drugs. But no, they are not going to focus on this because they want drugs legalized.

How many child molestations have occurred by homosexuals? They will not even allow this statistic to be gathered, because the demonrats support and protect homosexuals. The closest thing to that is the registry of sex offenders and if they are keeping that up to date in your area, you should keep an eye on that.

Crimes and murders by illegal aliens...that is something that the fake news media in not going to report on. Over 150 cities are sanctuaries for illegal criminals.

I honestly don't know of ANYONE who thinks like you do... but hey... if it makes you happy to categorize such nasty things... then good on you. I feel another YARGH coming on... but I will save it for a more worthy occasion... somehow.. it is not strong enough in this case... LOL

Anyways....
I found this chart... I tried to actually copy a graph which included ALL the countries... but I could not get it to work... so... I hope this works.

Here are the 10 countries with the lowest rates of abortion: Russia has the HIGHEST rates... and MEXICO has the lowest rates.
On this chart... United States would come in at 15th highest and Canada 26th.

1. Mexico (0.1 per 1,000 women 15-44)
  2. Portugal (0.2 per 1,000 women 15-44)
  3. Qatar (1.2 per 1,000 women 15-44)
  4. Austria (1.3 per 1,000 women 15-44)
  5. India (3.1 per 1,000 women 15-44)
  6. South Africa (4.5 per 1,000 women 15-44)
  7. Greece (5 per 1,000 women 15-44)
  8. Croatia (5.7 per 1,000 women 15-44)
  9. Switzerland (7.3 per 1,000 women 15-44)
  10. Belgium (7.5 per 1,000 women 15-44)

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I honestly don't know of ANYONE who thinks like you do... but hey... if it makes you happy to categorize such nasty things... then good on you. I feel another YARGH coming on... but I will save it for a more worthy occasion... somehow.. it is not strong enough in this case... LOL

Anyways....
I found this chart... I tried to actually copy a graph which included ALL the countries... but I could not get it to work... so... I hope this works.

Here are the 10 countries with the lowest rates of abortion: Russia has the HIGHEST rates... and MEXICO has the lowest rates.
On this chart... United States would come in at 15th highest and Canada 26th.

1. Mexico (0.1 per 1,000 women 15-44)
  2. Portugal (0.2 per 1,000 women 15-44)
  3. Qatar (1.2 per 1,000 women 15-44)
  4. Austria (1.3 per 1,000 women 15-44)
  5. India (3.1 per 1,000 women 15-44)
  6. South Africa (4.5 per 1,000 women 15-44)
  7. Greece (5 per 1,000 women 15-44)
  8. Croatia (5.7 per 1,000 women 15-44)
  9. Switzerland (7.3 per 1,000 women 15-44)
  10. Belgium (7.5 per 1,000 women 15-44)
if it makes you happy to categorize such nasty things
You so funny. It is not like I am video taping the insides of sewer tanks, just to show nasty.
Not all Christians live in a delusional reality, some get there with drugs. And not all carry a pair of rose colored glasses to filter out reality so they can live in a fantasy world.
Some take things seriously. When you got something as horrid as over 1600 babies being massacred everyday in the United States, 600,000 a year...56 million a year worldwide...and you have Christians voting for this....that is a problem! The demonrats that they vote in, are actually paying for abortions and gender changes worldwide. This is a Satan worldwide initiative that some Christians support...run to the polls to vote for, campaign contributions to demonrats.
Exactly what do you have to do to get Christ's attention...what will He remember on judgement day. And not voting...that a vote!

You can put your head in the sand! Don't know, don't think about it, don't care. But like the ostrich that puts its head in the sand, you will find out the hard way...the lion eats the rest of him.

Now Satan would like to keep this quiet...I imagine that he is pretty happy and proud that a lot of Christians are voting for it. On Judgment Day he might get to shake their hands and welcome them to hell.

For me, ya I am going to point it out, I will take a stand against evil, I will take a stand against Satan and all that vote for him.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Grailhunter.... I do absolutely recognize that YOU see me as that kind of person.
What, you think I have a crystal ball?
All I know of you is what you say.
All I know about you is what you are concerned about and what you are not concerned about.
Liberal? I don't know enough to put you in that column.
Some people live in small bubbles and do not care...but is that you?
So you do not know what I think of you.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Grailhunter To clarify my "nasty" comment... which you ASSUMED to understand...

I was referring to your isolated statement regarding wondering how many child molestations occurred by homosexuals.
Really???
I could throw this one in the loop... I wonder how many child molestations have occured by clergy?? Equally nasty.
I have never thought of your example... but I sure have thought of mine.

We all see through dimly lit glasses... and our thoughts... and opinions are formed from our experiences.

Last edited:
Reactions: marks

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Grailhunter To clarify my nasty comment... which you ASSUMED to understand...

I was referring to your isolated statement regarding wondering how many child molestations occurred by homosexuals.
Really???
I could throw this one in the loop... I wonder how many child molestations have occured by clergy?? Equally nasty.
I have never thought of your example... but I sure have thought of mine.

We all see through dimly lit glasses... and our thoughts... and opinions are formed from our experiences.

Like a said what we know about you is what you say....
Your response is telling....
56 million babies massacred, opinions?....that it is a horror....opinions?....that it is evil...opinions?

Child molestation....go take a look at it. Granted, hard to track...particularly incest. But females, gay or not, very seldom molest children. We do not have too many gay girls waiting in public rest rooms...not for children and mostly not for other gays.
Male children are the primary target. Some male homosexuals seek out employment that will put them alone with young males. Coaches....Scouts and such, and of course take residence in public restrooms. You talk about experiences...LOL...I have drug, I would say five out of restrooms, a few by their hair and left them bleeding.

But telling as it is you want to turn this response around on Christianity....telling....but I am not going to call it nasty because it is reality. Some Priests and Pastors do molest children. Some men that are attracted to children and or gay join the Catholic ministry thinking if they give up sex entirely they can stop sinning. It does not work that way...male sex drives reside in the lizard brain. What I mean by that sex drives are connected to survival instincts. But still Christianity is not the religion that supports child molestations, but that was important for you to bring up in this conversation....telling...

Now it does not work that way....but as far as I am concerned any priest or pastor that molests children should get the worst of punishments...the same thing goes for rape.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Grailhunter

I do not spend much time meditating on the sins of the world. I prefer to meditate on things that are worthy of thought.
Sin is SIN.... It is SIN.... What ever goes against the precepts of God is SIN.... The world is filled with SIN.... Terrible acts
of violence occur every second of the day. This is NOT news. If a person was to focus on all the terrible things happening in
the world... they would go mad. I GIVE it all to the Lord... It is HIS job to deal with it... and it's my job to live my life to
the best of my ability. PERIOD.

I do not segregate specific types of people into groups of sinners according to their "deviant sexual behaviour".
The example I gave to you was to counter the example you gave to me.

Abortion is only ONE sin... yet it seems to be the ONLY issue people are screaming about other than the fact that
the United States is now being led by satan's brother and step sister ( note the sarcasm ). People are so unbalanced
in my opinion.

So.... I don't spend much time thinking of these things... I pray... I worship.... I talk to God... I meditate... I thank HIM for all HIS blessings.
I try to be a blessing to those in my life. YET.... this seems to equate to some believers.... that I do NOTHING productive.
I don't get it... and actually at this point.... I really don't care to try. LOL

I will continue thanking God for being so good to me... for loving me... and I will let HIM do His work. I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed... but I have peace... and joy... and gratitude for my many blessings... It's GOD's job to take care of the sin in the world.

I'm off for the rest of the day now.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abortion is only ONE sin...
Only one sin! yep categorically! LOL You are digging your own hole. It is one sin....that has dwarfed all the wars ever fought in recorded history. And it specifically targets the most innocent. Killed by their own mothers! You say, "only one sin!" Oh my gosh! Satan could look at it as two for the price of one.

I understand the whole....I do not spend much time meditating on the sins of the world....only the good things....love, peace, smoke pot. LOL Like the flower children. The good, the bad, the beautiful, and the ugly....that is reality. Like I said rose colored glasses. Non participate living in your own rosy reality? Still you have that right and I will write you down as a non participate.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
REALLY??? You seem to have this need to crucify me and make me see the errors of my ways...

I have not ever condoned SIN... You are the one digging the hole.

Like I said... my day is over... It is not my desire to earn brownie points... and I don't give a bat's bottom if you agree with my style of being a Christian or not. So...on that note... I am off.

Reactions: April_Rose

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
REALLY??? You seem to have this need to crucify me and make me see the errors of my ways...

I have not ever condoned SIN... You are the one digging the hole.

Like I said... my day is over... It is not my desire to earn brownie points... and I don't give a bat's bottom if you agree with my style of being a Christian or not. So...on that note... I am off.

No nails....just truth. This is the issue now a days....if the truth offends someone....you are suppose to stay silent...It is all about silencing the truth and either supporting or tolerating evil. Place your excuse here_______ If truth convict you, that is not between you and me, it is between you and Christ.

I am direct...a straight shooter....I do not mince words....and probably come across stern....but that does not mean I do not like you.

Reactions: April_Rose

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 13:1 (NKJV)
1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 13:1 (NKJV)
1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.

This country was founded on not being tolerant to tyranny......
I will not being tolerant or obedient to communism....
If you really want to test this....to see how it works....move to China...

Last edited:
Reactions: BobVance

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This country was founded on not being tolerant to tyranny......
I will not being tolerant or obedient to communism....
If you really want to test this....to see how it works....move to China...
You want to kick me out because I quoted God?

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You want to kick me out because I quoted God?

I didn't say anything about kicking you out. I am not mad at you....
With a certain amount humor I was saying that, you want to experience the full effect of all that...China would be a good start.

Reactions: BobVance