Electric Rickshaw

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, you can pray I will be able to bring an Electric - Rickshaw for myself soon.

Thanks!
Mel, are you still wanting to do this type of work with an electric rickshaw? Regular rickshaws might be too hard on your knee. (Peddling a bicycle to pull the rickshaw. I've seen many even older men do that. Some even slept in their rickshaws as a home.)

What's happening on this? Thanks.

Reactions: Nancy and My Dreams

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Mel, are you still wanting to do this type of work with an electric rickshaw? Regular rickshaws might be too hard on your knee. (Peddling a bicycle to pull the rickshaw. I've seen many even older men do that. Some even slept in their rickshaws as a home.)

What's happening on this? Thanks.
When I injured my knee had knee surgery I hired electric rickshaw, to go to hospital , doctor also family use it to go to super market. These days no one is using regular rickshaw, even petrol auto rickshaw is decreasing.

It was my prayer request, hope God will bless

Reactions: Nancy and Debp