Embracing Doctrinal Diversity - Unity in diversity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many forget these words-

Gal 1:6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel—
Gal 1:7 not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:10 For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ.

@amigo de christo this is an online Internet Forum and NOT a Church where we can have fellowship with other believers in real time.
Stay strong in Christ Jesus
Johann.
Lets examine those words .
Paul even said for if i were trying to PLEASE man , i would NOT be the servant of Christ .
And yet HOW did seeker friendly work . IT PLEASED THE PEOPLE to get them to come into PEOPLE PLEASING churches .
That spells out disaster right there .
People pleasing . OH you dont want to hear about sins and correction . THEN OUR CHURCH SHALL NOT SPEAK about such things .
OH so you want more entertainment , THEN WE shall DO such things . ITS PEOPLE PLEASING .
And i promise us all this , What pleases man , DOES NOT please GOD . What is pleasing unto the WORLD is not
pleasing to GOD . Now let us examine them churches and SEE what you and i SEE within those churches .
IT WONT be pleasing to GOD . As they now hold rain bow flags , as they now wont speak a word about sin and error
and wont correct those in error within the churches .
As they now more and more unite under a love that cometh not of GOD but is of the world .
And TRUTH is now becoming so hated . TRUE BIBLICAL TRUTH is now being seen as hate
as the LIE is seen as LOVE now . This aint looking good my friend . The lambs shall cling to CHRIST .
TO HE ALONE and we shall sup upon HIS EVERY WORD and hold it dear upon our heart by the HOLY GHOST which is given
unto the lambs . ITS an end hour battle now my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many forget these words-

Gal 1:6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel—
Gal 1:7 not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:10 For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ.

@amigo de christo this is an online Internet Forum and NOT a Church where we can have fellowship with other believers in real time.
Stay strong in Christ Jesus
Johann.
Yes this may not be a church . But we are still lambs and everywhere a lamb does go , It shall point to CHRIST
and give the words of truth . The LIGHT of CHRIST shines wherever a lamb is . FOR the LORD is with the lambs .
Be encouraged my friend . Whether in church or on a street , whether in a church or in a house
The lambs shall follow Christ and live for him at all times . Now raise up those hands and let the KING be praised my friend .
And wherever one claims to know Christ they will be corrected if they be found in error .
We must stand firm to the end . Raise those hands up Johann .
We have made our choice . ITS JESUS CHRIST no matter the cost . Yes indeed my friend . Yes indeed .
And by the signs of the times i shall remind us all of what some of us already know , THE HOUR IS LATE
Time draws short , the coming of THE KING draws ever nigh . Thus let us be as those who are about the work of the LORD
and be ready and be watching . Lift those hands johann . This life is but a vapor
but eternity is forever and ever .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Paul even said for if i were trying to PLEASE man , i would NOT be the servant of Christ .
And yet HOW did seeker friendly work . IT PLEASED THE PEOPLE to get them to come into PEOPLE PLEASING churches .
People pleasing . OH you dont want to hear about sins and correction . THEN OUR CHURCH SHALL NOT SPEAK about such things .
OH so you want more entertainment , THEN WE shall DO such things . ITS PEOPLE PLEASING .
And i promise us all this , What pleases man , DOES NOT please GOD . What is pleasing unto the WORLD is not
pleasing to GOD . Now let us examine them churches and SEE what you and i SEE within those churches .
IT WONT be pleasing to GOD . As they now hold rain bow flags , as they now wont speak a word about sin and error
As they now more and more unite under a love that cometh not of GOD but is of the world .
And TRUTH is now becoming so hated . TRUE BIBLICAL TRUTH is now being seen as hate
as the LIE is seen as LOVE now . This aint looking good my friend . The lambs shall cling to CHRIST .
TO HE ALONE and we shall sup upon HIS EVERY WORD and hold it dear upon our heart by the HOLY GHOST which is given
Love you dear brother-there is another thing I have noticed-the book of James-let's see

Hearing and Doing the Word

Jas 1:19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:

Jas 1:20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.

Jas 1:21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

Jas 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

Jas 1:23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:

Jas 1:24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.

Jas 1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

Jas 1:26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

Jas 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

And so with Matt 25-many here will call it "works salvation" yet in Scripture it is all about the Imperatives as it stands written.

As always, a pleasure hearing from you
Yours in Christ Jesus
Johann.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Yes this may not be a church . But we are still lambs and everywhere a lamb does go , It shall point to CHRIST
and give the words of truth . The LIGHT of CHRIST shines wherever a lamb is . FOR the LORD is with the lambs .
Be encouraged my friend . Whether in church or on a street , whether in a church or in a house
The lambs shall follow Christ and live for him at all times . Now raise up those hands and let the KING be praised my friend .
And wherever one claims to know Christ they will be corrected if they be found in error .
We have made our choice . ITS JESUS CHRIST no matter the cost . Yes indeed my friend . Yes indeed .
And by the signs of the times i shall remind us all of what some of us already know , THE HOUR IS LATE
Time draws short , the coming of THE KING draws ever nigh . Thus let us be as those who are about the work of the LORD
and be ready and be watching . Lift those hands johann . This life is but a vapor
You are a mighty encourager brother and the Lord is using you to encourage me-my armor is a bit "askew"
Johann.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love you dear brother-there is another thing I have noticed-the book of James-let's see

Hearing and Doing the Word

Jas 1:19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:

Jas 1:20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.

Jas 1:21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

Jas 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

Jas 1:23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:

Jas 1:24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.

Jas 1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

Jas 1:26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

Jas 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

And so with Matt 25-many here will call it "works salvation" yet in Scripture it is all about the Imperatives as it stands written.

As always, a pleasure hearing from you
Yours in Christ Jesus
Johann.
Ponder on the beauty of this simple truth my friend . Many either try and say it dont apply to us what james was saying
or that it applied to jews only , BUT TO ANY LAMB WE SUP ON ALL THE WORDS WRITTEN by ALL the apostels
ALL the words recorded that JESUS said .
SEE lambs dont try and omit TRUTH to suit their own carnal desires . LAMBS , by the grace of GOD , have the LOVE
FOR THE TRUTH upon their hearts given by the HOLY GHOST .
WHEREBY they can now worship GOD the way GOD has always desired to be worshipped .
And rebellion , WELL that AINT worshipping GOD .
HE found FAULT WITH THEM and their rebellions , THUS HE MADE THE NEW COVENANT
wherein not only can we be saved , but that we now have THE LOVE FOR HIS HOLY TRUTH planted upon our hearts .
Many try and pit apostel against apostel. BIG MISTAKE . But then many
love the works of darkness and of men which please . HUGE PROBLEM .
See the heart of man is wicked . NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT . i ought to know i was the worst .
BUT THEN APPEARED LIFE SAVING and LIFE CHANGING GRACE . Now lift those hands , for it is LORD prasing time .
AND if we take note , we see the pattern for when a lamb does err . ALWAYS CORRECT THEM . NEVER OVERLOOK
sin . Just like paul did not overlook the FEAR peter had which caused him to err and many others got caught up
in the dissmulation . Notice two things . FIRST , how fast an error CAN QUICKLY CONSUME
a place IF LEFT uncorrected . PETER ERRED and all of a sudden more and more got caught up in the dissumlation .
Notice this , PAUL by the power of GOD came and rebuked peter before them all . AND IT GOT STOPPED FAST .
SIN and ERROR MUST BE CORRECTED and fast too . cause even a little leaven sure can leaven up the place fast .
And this too is why the error of seeker friendly has leavened up so many places so full of leaven .
WE must correct any brother or sister if we see error within them .
But some folks here , NOT YOU , rather come after me like a bull dog on fire every time i even speak or warn
against errors . And he thinks ITS LOVE and LOVING TO DO SO . And that i be A HATER . see how fast
things can slip and go the wrong direction if one sits under the wrong teachings .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I count it a privilege to be a friend to you my brother-
Johann.
To the trenches my friend . To the LORD be all the glory , all the praise , all thanksgivings .
LIFT those hands and praise the glorious GOD ALL MIGHTY who has chosen to save the world
by the preaching of the gospel . That all who do BELIEVE IN CHRIST JESUS shall not perish but have everlasting life .
But as i say and say often , if the jesus we came to contradicts the TRUTH INSPIRED OF GOD in HIS WORDS
IT AINT JESUS and thus it cannot save .
Rather odd that folks cannot see WHERE JAMES GOT this teaching from .
That if a man has not works he has decieved himself .
HE GOT IT FROM JESUS CHRIST .
JESUS had taught him this when he spoke about the house on sinking sand verses the HOUSE built on the FOUNDATION of GOD .
HE who hears and DOES MY SAYINGS built his house upon the foundation .
HE who hears and DOES NOT , IS NOT A DOER , them not built his house on sinking sand and the end of that house
is DESTRUCTION .
JAMES is teaching the church WHAT JESUS FIRST TAUGHT HIM .
And sadly most folks see james letter as not FOR THEM . That is truly a tragedy . But then they do
this with some of pauls , some of peters , some of judes writings .
The problem is , most are picking and choosing parts that are pleasing to them and omitting anything
that dont please them . THAT IS A REAL BAD SIGN . cause to a lamb ALL THE WORDS recorded
in that bible is a comfort , a reminder to them .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
To the trenches my friend . To the LORD be all the glory , all the praise , all thanksgivings .
LIFT those hands and praise the glorious GOD ALL MIGHTY who has chosen to save the world
by the preaching of the gospel . That all who do BELIEVE IN CHRIST JESUS shall not perish but have everlasting life .
But as i say and say often , if the jesus we came to contradicts the TRUTH INSPIRED OF GOD in HIS WORDS
IT AINT JESUS and thus it cannot save .
Rather odd that folks cannot see WHERE JAMES GOT this teaching from .
That if a man has not works he has decieved himself .
HE GOT IT FROM JESUS CHRIST .
JESUS had taught him this when he spoke about the house on sinking sand verses the HOUSE built on the FOUNDATION of GOD .
HE who hears and DOES MY SAYINGS built his house upon the foundation .
HE who hears and DOES NOT , IS NOT A DOER , them not built his house on sinking sand and the end of that house
is DESTRUCTION .
JAMES is teaching the church WHAT JESUS FIRST TAUGHT HIM .
And sadly most folks see james letter as not FOR THEM . That is truly a tragedy . But then they do
this with some of pauls , some of peters , some of judes writings .
The problem is , most are picking and choosing parts that are pleasing to them and omitting anything
that dont please them . THAT IS A REAL BAD SIGN . cause to a lamb ALL THE WORDS recorded
in that bible is a comfort , a reminder to them .
Hallelujah!

And is James contradicting Paul? Absolutely NOT!

Faith WITHOUT good deeds is dead-inoperative, a useless kind of faith.
Shalom
J.

• Love

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Same old, same old. Do you have anything new to say or do we just have to suffer under the same absurd rant?

Reactions: Ritajanice

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Same old, same old. Do you have anything new to say or do we just have to suffer under the same absurd rant?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hallelujah!

And is James contradicting Paul? Absolutely NOT!

Faith WITHOUT good deeds is dead-inoperative, a useless kind of faith.
Shalom
J.
Exactly . paul too talked about how one must be a doer .
He who provides not , A DOING ACTION OF GIVING , for his own and specially for those of his own HOUSEHOLD
has denied the ..........................wait for it .......................
wait for it ..........................denied the what .........................THE FAITH AND IS WORSE than an infidel .
OR how bout this reminder from paul , dont ye know what to whom you yield yourselves servants to obey
His servants you are to whom you ...................wait for it ...........................OBEY .
whether of sin unto death or of obediance unto righteousness .
THEY NEVER ONCE CONTRADICTED each other . FOLKS JUST NO LIKEY THE REMINDER JAMES GAVE
and as i said earlier they even overlook things paul said . FOLKS creating an image of god to their own liking .
Lambs , however , dont do no such thing . THEY LOVE GOD as HE IS , THEY LOVE the GOD of the old testament
as they do HIS CHRIST . Lambs simply have the LOVE that cometh of GOD and is FOR GOD upon their hearts .
THEY GONNA LOVE HIS WORDS . Now raise those hands my friend . ITS LORD PRAISING TIME AGAIN .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He who provides not , A DOING ACTION OF GIVING , for his own and specially for those of his own HOUSEHOLD
wait for it ..........................denied the what .........................THE FAITH AND IS WORSE than an infidel .
OR how bout this reminder from paul , dont ye know what to whom you yield yourselves servants to obey
His servants you are to whom you ...................wait for it ...........................OBEY .
THEY NEVER ONCE CONTRADICTED each other . FOLKS JUST NO LIKEY THE REMINDER JAMES GAVE
and as i said earlier they even overlook things paul said . FOLKS creating an image of god to their own liking .
Lambs , however , dont do no such thing . THEY LOVE GOD as HE IS , THEY LOVE the GOD of the old testament
as they do HIS CHRIST . Lambs simply have the LOVE that cometh of GOD and is FOR GOD upon their hearts .
THEY GONNA LOVE HIS WORDS . Now raise those hands my friend . ITS LORD PRAISING TIME AGAIN .
LOL!!! :jest: Are you drunk?

• Haha

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Well said-many have a mere form of godliness-denying the power-the gospel.

I notice @Jim B is still "hounding" and @Ritajanice "liking" his outbursts.

For me it is simple brother-don't tell me of how much you love the Lord Jesus-SHOW me HOW you put what you love in practice-the acid test of a true Christian.

I come from a ministry where God's words were put into daily practice-going to Church on a Sunday-bypassing the poor and the needy-is not what I would call a "Church"-it is an appeasing of a guilty conscience.

Speaking from experience brother.
Johann.

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

For me it is simple brother-don't tell me of how much you love the Lord Jesus-SHOW me HOW you put what you love in practice-the acid test of a true Christian.

I come from a ministry where God's words were put into daily practice-going to Church on a Sunday-bypassing the poor and the needy-is not what I would call a "Church"-it is an appeasing of a guilty conscience.

Johann.
I only respond to jim when i am led too . More and more people are seeing HIS SO CALLED LOVE for themselves .
Even folks that did not agree with me are now seeing his ways and his continual attacks . OH i mean his love .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Johann.
jim is destroying himself and his own credibility with folks . I will stay in prayer that he will repent and fast too .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Johann.
They see jim wont bring doctrine but rather accusations like i cant read , cant write , am a drunk .
The lambs are seeing jim for what he is . I do pray for him and will continue to do so .
But that man needs to repent of that social progressive gospel mindset he has . And fast too .
Cause as i said when they speak , all of a sudden you see they got zero tolerance for those who speak truth .
YET plenty of tolerance for those who live in and support sin . ITS all coming out my friend .
ITs all coming out . Let JIM be . I only respond to him when i am led too .
He is running out of steam and gas . Folks are seeing him for what this love he preaches REALLY IS ALL ABOUT .
The love that tolerates and accepts darkness but hates and exposes the truth and those who bring it .
KEEP praying for him . for rita and for others . But always expose the works of false doctrine . the attacks
oh well , I will rejoice when attacked . But the doctrine , IF HE SHOULD bring some , i will test and if it be false
will correct it . Which often it is false .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
jim is destroying himself and his own credibility with folks . I will stay in prayer that he will repent and fast too .
There are two ways-Frank Sinatra-"I did it my way" Or God's dereck/way

Mat 7:12 “So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

Mat 7:13 “Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many.

Mat 7:14 For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

-and-there is a "way" that seemeth right in the eyes of a man-but--?

Love you dear brother.
Johann.