Emigrating to NZ anyone???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
brakelite,

We do have a wee bit of summer humidity in Brissy (not as bad as Cairns and Darwin). :rolleyes: However, we have air-conditioning to relieve the 'hot'.

I enjoy the heat (except when it's high 30s and high humidity around Christmas time). That's why the Brisbane T20 cricket team is called The Brisbane Heat.

I thought the picture looked like a dam or hydro.

Oz
Don't ppl sometimes call Queensland the Bible Belt? :)

I'd like to visit Australia and NZ, although I probably won't now.

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Don't ppl sometimes call Queensland the Bible Belt? :)

farouk,

Not around here, mate. As a nation we are a secular, godless nation promoting politically correct immorality - homosexual marriage, transgenderism, euthanasia, abortion right up to birth of the child, prostitution, gambling - and many mainline denominations in Qld and elsewhere that couldn't give a hoot about sticking with the Scriptures for theology of salvation and morality.

We are a mess as a nation, deserving God's wrath.

What Billy Graham said about America can be applied to Australia: “If God doesn’t punish America, He’ll have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah.”

If God doesn't punish Australia with an outpouring of his wrath, I consider he should apologise to Sodom and Gomorrah.

I'm nearing the conclusion of writing an article for my homepage, 'Truth Challenge', titled, 'Get to the heart of the big drought'. I'm attempting to show the biblical connection between a nation's morality and the disasters that come.

This is how bad the drought is in the outback of Qld and NSW:
imagev1cc4e2c580f2b8be789c3e78ebc41feb0-sehtlofdpnavfdolar2_ct460x258.jpg

The powerful image has triggered kind comments from wellwishers. Picture: Facebook

What has brought this farmer to his knees on a drought-stricken property?

skinny-cattle-data.jpg

Thin cattle search for food near Coonabarabran in north-western New South Wales (ABC Regional: Luke Wong)
Oz