Encounter

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lord, you bless me in so many ways. But You are the greatest blessing of them all. You are not aloof. Not just a concept. You are very real, a very present help. I long to encounter You again.

I want to speak to you like Moses. To have the joy of being overwhelmed by your presence. I want this more than life itself.

I love you, Lord

I will seek You out until I discover You in new ways again.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Lord, you bless me in so many ways. But You are the greatest blessing of them all. You are not aloof. Not just a concept. You are very real, a very present help. I long to encounter You again.

I want to speak to you like Moses. To have the joy of being overwhelmed by your presence. I want this more than life itself.

I love you, Lord

Oh YES!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I love you, Lord

AMEN to that my friend …there is nothing in this life if we don’t have that kind of relationship with Father.
I would shy away from the responsibility that Moses had …his ‘face to face ‘ relationship with God cost him! I’m not ever been that brave ….I can only trust that my puny life has pleased the Lord in some small measure.

‘Gold ,silver , and precious stones or wood , hay , and stubble is yet to be proved .
God bless us all in the fact that the blood of Jesus is Enough!
xx

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We had two weeks of extreme temps and I know God helped me through according to his word:

Psalm 121:5-7

5 The Lord watches over you—
the Lord is your shade at your right hand;
6 the sun will not harm you by day,
the moon by night.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We had two weeks of extreme temps and I know God helped me through according to his word:

Psalm 121:5-7

5 The Lord watches over you—
the Lord is your shade at your right hand;
6 the sun will not harm you by day,
the moon by night.

• Love
Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I love you, Lord

Hi Wynona-

I noticed your "Encounter Team" banner and was wondering what that was--- is that something new here, or had I just never noticed it before?

Can you tell us what it entails please?

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Wynona-

I noticed your "Encounter Team" banner and was wondering what that was--- is that something new here, or had I just never noticed it before?

Can you tell us what it entails please?
It is new. Ironically, I made this thread not knowing anything about the Encounter Team. I and two others were invited to be on the team by the staff as examples of encouragement on the forum and to discourage spammers and other unwanted content.

I don't have moderator or admin powers but there are a couple of cool features I get like the banner.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I love you, Lord

Oh, that's good. Hungering and thirsting after righteousness is so misunderstood!

I had THE GREATEST season of prayer this morning. God is so good when you believe He is and just GO ON AHEAD and let Him be good to you. You gotta get it before you can deal it out to other folks.

Can I get an AMEN out there?

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It is new. Ironically, I made this thread not knowing anything about the Encounter Team. I and two others were invited to be on the team by the staff as examples of encouragement on the forum and to discourage spammers and other unwanted content.

I don't have moderator or admin powers but there are a couple of cool features I get like the banner.
That's a great idea we need more encouragement.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Good stuff.

Wynona’s Welcome Wagon!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, I chair the "America's Finest City" chapter! :p

(Of course, the last time I was there, the state governor's girlfriend was Linda Ronstadt.)

I’m sure you have fond memories of SD. As far as USMC Bootcamp goes — better to be a Drill Instructor than the ones being instructed!

Reactions: BarneyFife

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m sure you have fond memories of SD. As far as USMC Bootcamp goes — better to be a Drill Instructor than the ones being instructed!
I'd rather be neither but I'm sure am glad we got 'em!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, that's good. Hungering and thirsting after righteousness is so misunderstood!

I had THE GREATEST season of prayer this morning. God is so good when you believe He is and just GO ON AHEAD and let Him be good to you. You gotta get it before you can deal it out to other folks.

Can I get an AMEN out there?
God is the reason for every good thing. Sometimes we just know in our minds that the Lord is good. Other times, we are tasting and seeing it. Sometimes it's overwhelming and we can cry tears of joy.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lord, you are more mighty than these situations we bring before you.

You are greater, You are higher, You have more power! Let your glory be revealed in each situation we bring to you. Let the testimony go forth, bringing praise and glory to Your name.

Let your will be done. Pour out your spirit on all flesh. Have your way, that everyone in each generation may know that You are the Lord.

Bind up the wounds of the broken hearted. Set the captives free of fear, addiction, apathy, and indifference. Let miracles, signs, and wonders follow the saints.

I love you Lord. I pray You alone get the glory as your Kingdom is revealed on the earth.