Encouraging scripture:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Marks!
Those are some very encouraging scriptures. Don't you just bask in the peace that comes with KNOWING that His mercies are new EVERYDAY?!! He has, as the song goes A reckless love for us ♥

Ah . . . basking in His love! Jude 21 "Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life."

but I must say . . . I can't think of anything God does as reckless, but yes. Yes!

Hebrews 6
18 That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:
19 Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;
20 Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus . . .

Anchored through the veil by Jesus, His mercies sure Right Now.

Much love!

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And all WE have to do is ...believe. ♥

Romans 5:1-2
Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
th

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just so. I like to sing about God, not me.

Much love!
Amen, Colossians 3:16

16Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Ah . . . basking in His love! Jude 21 "Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life."

but I must say . . . I can't think of anything God does as reckless, but yes. Yes!

Hebrews 6
18 That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:
19 Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;
20 Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus . . .

Anchored through the veil by Jesus, His mercies sure Right Now.

Much love!
Wonderfully sure promises! the phrase 'anchor of the soul' is so expressive and true! :)

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. 1 Peter 2:9