Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Selah

May 15, 2023
heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My memorial day , IF IT COMES , is tomorrow . My born again birthday . LET THE KING be PRAISED .
Tomorrow will be seventeen years ago that the LORD brought me to the saving knowledge of HIS CHRIST . LET THE KING BE PRAISED
and let every hand be raised in honor unto the GLORIOUS and wonderous LORD .
IMG_0055.jpg IMG_9682.jpg a little lamb was born seventeen years ago tomorrow!IMG_4462.gif Praise the Lord!

Selah

May 15, 2023
heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IMG_5035.jpeg
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

- John 10:27-29 (KJV)

HalleluYAH! IMG_5242.gif

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 33160
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

- John 10:27-29 (KJV)

HalleluYAH! View attachment 33163
Thats right , POINT TO CHRIST JESUS , cause all else cannot , will not and shall not save a soul .
We gonna point to Christ till the last breath . Now let us raise those hands and praise the glorious LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Selah is in the building . let us praise and rejoice in the glorious Lord .
My dear sister sleeps in the UK as well . Let us all continue in prayer and in the Word of our LORD .
The lambs have all hope . CAUSE JESUS IS OUR HOPE .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John316_940x788_v1.jpg

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That who so ever BELIEVES . BELIEVES . and again i remind us , BELIEVES .
for when we read down but a bit we see what happens to those who heard and believed not . DAMANTION .
The lie of the all inclusive whore will always be exposed so long as there be breath in my lungs .
And why do i expose it so much and so often .
CAUSE BUDDA cannot save the buddist . atheism cannot save the atheist
muhammed cannot save the muslim and all the gods of the hindus cannot save them .
ONLY JESUS SAVES , ALL ELSE GRAVES .

Reactions: Marvelloustime