Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
IN BELIEVING . Exactly , IN BELIEVING . BELIEVE YE IN HE WHOM GOD DID SEND .
This lamb is gonna point to the ONLY GOSPEL there truly is . No all inclusive many path to GOD lie for me .
And if it seem evil to this all inclusive generation that i POINT TO CHRIST ALONE
then that is on them . But as for me and the lambs , ITS JESUS WE GONNA POINT TOO . budda cant save
muhammed cannot save , and the gods of the hindus cannot save .
With man this simply is impossible . BUT NOT WITH GOD . WITH GOD MAN CAN BE SAVED .
AND GOD has PRE DETERMINED that JESUS CHRIST would be the SAVOIR . He who hears and believes shall be saved
but he who believes not shall be damned . Now if that seemeth evil to this generation .
IF that seemth as though its not love , THEN THEY FOLLOW THE WRONG LOVE .
SATAN can preach a love too . ONLY HIS LOVE AINT GONNA SAY YA GOTTA BELEIVE , NOW IS IT .
exactly . This generation has bought a lie from hades of all out darkness and of satan .
And its love wont save any . But the love i preach COMETH OF GOD .
FOR MY LOVE POINTS THEM TO CHRIST JESUS and reminds all that no other religion or path gonna save YA .
YET I AM THE MONSTER to this generation . GO FIGURE .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
the Golden Proverb said:
You don't need to like someone, to be kind to them; and you don't need to keep being kind, to be liked (selah)

(From the first and second commandment).

Last edited:

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If Jesus was in awe of us, how can we argue with Him?

If God set Jesus on His Throne, where else can we go?

(From "who has believed our report?" OT and "Death where is your sting? O Hades where is your victory?" NT)

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still%20small%20voice.jpg