Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soon the giant of the we are one world mindset religion shall stand against the non conforming lambs .
On that day let it be said , YE come against us with a unified world and threats
But we stand on JESUS alone and shall not fear what ye can do to us .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
506B93DA-86CF-428B-8938-48624414DAEE.png.b93c8f41c6985355c029e5b30f993ad4.png

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
excuse my english everyone . But i need to rewrite that last line
with TODAYS EMPHASIS .
So here goes . BE ye also patient , stablish your hearts , FOR the COMING of the LORD draweth MUCH NIGHER .
Excuse the english , but it was too make a point . HIS COMING DRAWS VERY NIGH . THE SIGNS DONT LIE .
And i for one have only these words to day , EVEN SO COME , COME GLORIOUS LORD JESUS .
This world aint my home . LET THE KING BE PRAISED . And as we wait for HIS COMING let all be doing what GOD has given
each one to do . BUT YEAH , the LORDS COMING DRAWS NIGHER THAN EVER .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine this scenario , cause its gonna be like this .
Folks will be about their daily business and uniting more and more under this unity for world peace and safety .
Busy buying things , busy waiting for a great awakening
Chanting hope light and love and merging together with all religions and the world to be as one .
And many will be saying COME on guys why are you all hollering with such urgency that the coming of the LORD is nigh .
It might be fifty years . Yall dont kn..............................................
And before the sentence , YALL DONT KNOW ITS NEAR escapes thier lips , BAM HE CAME AND THE DOOR was SHUT .
Folks aint never gonna know it was nigh . THEY too busy Following another god with another hope for world peace and safety and unity .
AND forgot JESUS never came to bring peace on the earth . And we were warned no such thing
about some giant great awakening , but rather A FALLLING AWAY . same falling away , I SEE RIGHT NOW
with the same words , FOR PEACE and SAFETY too .
FOR WHEN they shall say PEACE and SAFETY ......................

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Folks will be about their daily business and uniting more and more under this unity for world peace and safety .
Chanting hope light and love and merging together with all religions and the world to be as one .
And many will be saying COME on guys why are you all hollering with such urgency that the coming of the LORD is nigh .
It might be fifty years . Yall dont kn..............................................
And before the sentence , YALL DONT KNOW ITS NEAR escapes thier lips , BAM HE CAME AND THE DOOR was SHUT .
Folks aint never gonna know it was nigh . THEY too busy Following another god with another hope for world peace and safety and unity .
AND forgot JESUS never came to bring peace on the earth . And we were warned no such thing
about some giant great awakening , but rather A FALLLING AWAY . same falling away , I SEE RIGHT NOW

Jesus didn't come to bring peace to the earth, buth thankfully, THANKFULLY He brought peace and safety to our hearts and minds for those who trust and abide in Him. True believers have no reason to fear or lose heart. Unbelievers do though. We need to be in field harvesting.

downloadfile-5.jpg downloadfile-4.jpg

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Wonderful explanation brother. Very accurate.
Let us keep watch for the Lord’s return. It’s close.