Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm taking a break from there though ...same username.

I was self banned.

It happens. :) Listen, we should probably bounce off all the socializing here since this thread is supposed to be for encouraging verses. But maybe we'll bump into each other over at CF eventually, too. One day you and I need to get caught up, Mano y Mano. :)

Reactions: Mayflower and Tone

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It happens. :) Listen, we should probably bounce off all the socializing here since this thread is supposed to be for encouraging verses. But maybe we'll bump into each other over at CF eventually, too. One day you and I need to get caught up, Mano y Mano. :)

Joshua 1:9
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Lotta folks been wanting a piece of me of late...

By His Good Grace, I will serve His Body and be placed upon His Plate...giving of myself for the sustenance of Peace...

LLLLEEETSSSSSS GOOOOOOO!!!!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joshua 1:9
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Lotta folks been wanting a piece of me of late...

By His Good Grace, I will serve His Body and be placed upon His Plate...giving of myself for the sustenance of Peace...

LLLLEEETSSSSSS GOOOOOOO!!!!

I didn't want "a piece of you," LoL. I just wanted to talk. But enough said. This thread should be reserved for Encouraging Verses.

Reactions: Tone

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
iamthewaythetruthandthelife-130813131117-phpapp01-thumbnail-4.jpg