Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We both learned so much. I've been a little spooked myself lately actually. Realizing how important the value of holiness is before tampering with the enemy.

499eea2787aff3ffc4e4e62aced7009e.jpg

Spiritual discernment is a learning process, for sure...I think you are right though. A lot of them were God dreams... And if some were not, God surely used all of it for the good.

downloadfile-21.jpg

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to pay attention still with dreams when they come up... But really I just want to spend my time more in the Word now and understanding that. That is where the true gems are... It finally has clicked how to stay in the peace of God and part of it is right here in this thread. I am just in awe of God and what He has done.

downloadfile-24.jpg

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spiritual discernment is a learning process, for sure...I think you are right though. A lot of them were God dreams... And if some were not, God surely used all of it for the good.

View attachment 14592

What ultimately comes out of it is another amazing story; perhaps a prophetic novel some day.

The question is, does the story end in victory, or is it a lesson in knowing the enemy's schemes and devices? Either way, it becomes a teaching tool, and the word will go forth one day. What happened during New Testament times is happening again, and it will not read like some mythical tale from long ago.

word-of-god-sword-of-the-spirit-copy_5_orig.jpg

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Idk, honestly... I think my fleece is for you to delete it all on your side on CF. And if I have the same dreams again, then that would mean God wants them used... When I think about it, I get sad and confused again, so I just want to stay in the Word of God.

9171816d832e347e336315ca64253158.jpg

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Idk, honestly... I think my fleece is for you to delete it all on your side on CF. And if I have the same dreams again, then that would mean God wants them used... When I think about it, I get sad and confused again, so I just want to stay in the Word of God.

9171816d832e347e336315ca64253158.jpg

Well I wasn't bringing it up again, LoL! :)

Don't worry. There's no way we return to it right now, either of us. Just telling you for future reference, as one of your last dreams suggested. ;)

you-may-not-understand-today-or-tomorrow-but-eventually-god-26847797.png

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe so, brother. But next time, if so, a few others too.... God bless you, Hidden.

692c3b1cd8befe68aa9fa30bdac58721--quotes-about-tomorrow-do-not-worry-about-tomorrow.jpg

So I would guess, LoL. :) But don't forget, I had dreams about that whole situation before I ever even worked with you, and they were borne out and have proved to be true. And I've had some since, just recently in fact, so I'm just waiting to see if those do as well. If so, it ends with me being completely in line with the overall vision He has had for my life for decades now. :)

So as your verse says, set aside "tomorrow" and set aside your concerns. Genuine prophecy will always be proven out over time.

prophecies2.jpg

One note: Should your dreams turn dark and you sense they are not from God, take authority over them in the name of Jesus.

Recently my wife had three straight nights of dreams so horrible that she couldn't even sleep much those nights. She told me some of them, and they were very clearly demonic in nature and prophesied very evil things. I took her hands and we prayed together in the name of Jesus that He bind any demons trying to influence her dreams, and that she receive only from the Lord Jesus Christ.

She slept soundly that entire night, and hasn't had a bad dream since. :)

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I would guess, LoL. :) But don't forget, I had dreams about that whole situation before I ever even worked with you, and they were borne out and have proved to be true. And I've had some since, just recently in fact, so I'm just waiting to see if those do as well. If so, it ends with me being completely in line with the overall vision He has had for my life for decades now. :)

So as your verse says, set aside "tomorrow" and set aside your concerns. Genuine prophecy will always be proven out over time.

prophecies2.jpg

One note: Should your dreams turn dark and you sense they are not from God, take authority over them in the name of Jesus.

Recently my wife had three straight nights of dreams so horrible that she couldn't even sleep much those nights. She told me some of them, and they were very clearly demonic in nature and prophesied very evil things. I took her hands and we prayed together in the name of Jesus that He bind any demons trying to influence her dreams, and that she receive only from the Lord Jesus Christ.

She slept soundly that entire night, and hasn't had a bad dream since. :)

Wonderful!!! (The praying part, not the bad dreams part). I've had a few other "daydreams." I've bound them and they have gone away. But the night ones recently are lovely. Just children being loved and guided. No details. Just the pure sense of love/being loved. I woke up feeling very much at peace. So everything will be okay. Enough about dreams already though! LOL. I'll keep you and wifey in prayer. Y'all remember me too and the hubby. He has his hands full. I'm not afraid of the enemy. But I am putting things aside for right now and praying about them.

downloadfile-14.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've had a few other "daydreams." I've bound them and they have gone away.

Very good. :)
But the night ones recently are lovely. Just children being loved and guided. No details. Just the pure sense of love/being loved. I woke up feeling very much at peace.

Ah, just wonderful, LoL.
So everything will be okay. Enough about dreams already though! LOL.

Agreed. :)
Y'all remember me too and the hubby. He has his hands full. I'm not afraid of the enemy. But I am putting things aside for right now and praying about them.

We'll do. And thanks for the updates. :) To the best of my ability, I will now be arming myself in the Joy of the Lord. No sense in letting any of this bring me down when there is so much to live for in Christ.

dont-take-yourself-too-seriously-800x800.jpg