End Times in the News: Countdown to World War?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It looks like an Iran-Israel war Is coming to the Middle East. Russia and China back Iran. Even a limited nuclear war could kill a third of world’s population. What will happen next?

Let us hope not. Even though this does indeed look like its brewing, God can overrule in order to pursue His greater plan to grow and to strengthen the Church. Christianity is still alive on earth and in many nations. I should think we need some spiritual reinforcement before all Hell breaks loose.

But yes, what you describe looks very possible. My personal speculation is that Russia will ultimately capitulate to Europe, and join NATO, or kill the need for NATO. This will form the beginnings of the Antichristian Kingdom.

China will then be forced to create an Asian alliance to resist the power of European Civilization in the West. This will set up the Battle of Armageddon. Still too early to tell what will actually happen. But I base my speculations on what I read in Revelation.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It looks like an Iran-Israel war Is coming to the Middle East. Russia and China back Iran. Even a limited nuclear war could kill a third of world’s population. What will happen next?

If you do not know about the coming false-Messiah that comes first to Jerusalem to play Christ in our near future, then you may be deceived by him, and the chaos that's to happen prior in order to prepare the deceived for that false one's coming.

All out war for the end is not in Bible prophecy. A "sudden destruction" from God upon the wicked on the last day is... prophesied.

It's those on a false Pre-trib Rapture Theory of man that like to push the idea of all out war for the end of this world. Their mouthpieces like Hal Lindsey and Tim LaHaye have made loads of cash off their books and movies pushing the false Pre-trib Rapture theory.

Jesus warned of a time of war and chaos just PRIOR to the time of "great tribulation" (Matthew 24:3-14). He called it the "beginning of sorrows". He said we'd hear of wars and rumors of wars, but those things must be, BUT THE END IS NOT YET, He said.

If the END is 'not yet' while those wars and rumors of wars are going on, then what does that means the END will be like?

It means the END (actual time of great tribulation), is to be a time of WORLD PEACE and SAFETY. That is actually what Apostle Paul revealed about the deceived in 1 Thessalonians 5, saying a "sudden destruction" will come upon them when they say, "Peace and safety".

That means the whole world will be deceived by the first supernatural Messiah that comes working great signs and wonders to deceive, like Jesus warned us in Matthew 24:23-26, and Paul in 2 Thessalonians 2, and John in Revelation 13.

WHAT THEN... would be the purpose for TODAY'S time of wars and rumors of wars, famines, pestilences, etc., i.e., the "beginning of sorrows"? It is to create CHAOS into DECEIVING YOU into thinking this FIRST Messiah that shows up in Jerusalem is our Lord Jesus Christ, but it will NOT be. Jesus comes AFTER... that false-Messiah to destroy him with the brightness of His coming (2 Thessalonians 2).

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 6 declares 1/4 th of the world will die. 1/3 rd is too many killed.

1/3 rd is when only 6 billion people are left. 2 billion now. And 2 billion during the Trumpets.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Lord is actually encouraging Iran and its allies to attack Israel. It’s a bit like Clint Eastwood saying: “C’mon; make my day”! [Elam & Media = Iran, Aram = Syria and Lebanon, Kir = Arabia.]

Isaiah 21:2-7 I see the future: The betrayer will betray and the spoiler will spoil. Advance Elam, up Media, to the attack! Do not hesitate, make your move! I am seized by pain, trembling in fear, horrified by what I hear, aghast by what I see. The leaders and generals sit down to eat and drink – Get up now! It’s time to prepare your weapons and post a lookout. He must be fully alert to warn us if he sees columns of mounted troops advancing.

Isaiah 22:5-6 For the Lord has ordained a Day of disaster, a Day of panic and cries for help in the valleys and mountains. Elam prepares the main weapon of its might, the armoured troops of Aram are readied and Kir readies its defences.

Isaiah 21:1 & 8-10 The lookout calls: it comes - A mighty blast sweeps up from the south, from a place of terror. A voice calls: ”fallen is the wicked land, her gods are shattered” My people are like threshed grain on the threshing floor. From the God of Israel, I have told you.

Isaiah 22:1-5 Tell me, what is amiss with you? Why have you climbed up onto the roof? Why do you panic and run out of your houses? Your city is in an uproar, those fallen have not been killed by the sword in battle. All your commanders have fled, the bravest soldiers have gone in all directions. That is why I said: leave Me to weep in misery. Do not console Me for the ruin of My people.

Isaiah 22:7-11 The Lord’s protection over Judah is removed and the Destroyer of the nations overruns them; their preparations and military might is of no avail, because they do not look to the One who made them, or have respect for Him who planned it all long ago.

Isaiah 22:12-14 On that Day, the Lord called for weeping and mourning, but instead there was joy and merrymaking, feasting and dancing. You say: ‘let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die”
Here are Words revealed by the Lord of Hosts - Your wickedness will never be wiped out, surely you will die for it
Ref REB, CJB. Some verses abridged and paraphrased.

A confederation of nations and entities will conspire to attack the State of Israel. Psalms 83:1-8 They prepare their weapons – ‘shafts tipped with fire’ - Psalms 7:13, their nuclear missiles and thousands of rockets. Jeremiah 49:35
But the commencement of their attack ‘calls forth the wrath of the Lord’ - Ezekiel 7:14. The Lord has ordained a Day of disaster, a mighty blast of thunder, earthquakes and fire. Isaiah 66:15-16, Jeremiah 25:30-38, Joel 1:15, Zephaniah 3:8, 2 Peter 3:10, Revelation 6:12-17

This mighty blast will come from the sun, Isaiah 30:25-28. Isaiah 29:5-6 Suddenly, all in an instant punishment will come from the Lord with thunder, earthquakes and a great noise, with storms and flames of devouring fire, that will crumble your enemies into dust. Zephaniah 3:8
This shocking 1 day sunstrike, will literally fufil the over 100 prophesies about it. The initial flash; an Electro-Magnetic Pulse, will kill many in the military, because it will cause all rockets, bombs, etc, to explode, on or under the ground. Deut. 32:22, Psalms 35:8 Also many will be killed in the cities by the earthquakes and fires. Then there is a 24 hour period between the initial light flash of this coronal mass ejection and the arrival of the main mass of superheated hydrogen plasma. Everyone is terrified, Jeremiah 6:24-26, Luke 21:26, but some will party and ‘eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die’. Ezekiel 12:19-20

The Lord’s protection over the Jewish State of Israel is removed, because they do not look to Him who made them, or have respect for how He helped them in the past. The Israelis refuse to acknowledge God’s Hand in their affairs or call for His help so they will be ‘as grain on the threshing floor’. Luke 3:17, Jeremiah 8:5-12, Jeremiah 11:15-16, Isaiah 4:3-4

The main force of the CME will be upon the Middle East, all that area from the Nile to the Euphrates will be virtually depopulated, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Jeremiah 12:14. Zephaniah 1:14-18
This will enable the true righteous Christian Israelite peoples from every race and language, to gather and settle in the holy Land and the rest of the end time prophesies will unfold, culminating at the end of the age with the Return of Jesus for His 1000 year reign on earth. Maranatha!

Benjamin731

Jan 1, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ezekiel 38-39 really does lay it all out, in detail.

What is amazing is that the Book of Ezekiel was written between 593 and 571 BC, and Psalm 38 was written around 1,000 BC. What other religious book has specific prophecies with specific nations, from thousands of years ago, that are manifesting now?

The historically miraculous rebirth of the Jewish state in 1948, after 2,000 years of nonexistence, and the conquering of East Jerusalem during the Six-Day War in 1967 and other factors seems to have set the stage for a time clock for the “last days” of Israel and the fulfillment of many remaining prophecies relevant to that period. And, indeed, today Russia, a great power to Israel’s far north and the Shia Muslim nations, particularly Iran, are growing increasingly intertwined and hostile toward Israel.