Enemies Occupy the Holy Land

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You hate antichrists. Totally unChristian! Christians don't hate people.
You love antichrists, who hate Christians. Totally unChristian! Jesus hated antichrists.

John 8
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.

Still awaiting an answer:

Are atheists who live in Israel "His people"?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We'll see if you call Him the God of death on Judgment Day!

Genesis 19:24-25

24 Then the LORD rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the LORD out of the heavens.
25 So He overthrew those cities, all the plain, all the inhabitants of the cities,
assertions with no enquiries insures blindness is complete.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Sadly; some people are so deeply into deception they deny plainly stated scripture.
Things will not go well for them during the forthcoming end time events, as they remain on earth and have to endure trials and testing.

But it will be the Lords way of winnowing out those whose Christianity is based on escapism and the easy life. Matthew 3:12

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sooo, you have no qualms worshipping the God of death? ....hmmmm, it appears you don't know the God of Jesus .
Dont you know who it is that has the power of Death?

Hebrews 2:14
We are people of flesh and blood. This is why Jesus became one of us. He died to destroy the devil, who had power over death
perhaps you should read my post #32 again and join the dots well, not poorly

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sadly; some people are so deeply into deception they deny plainly stated scripture.
Things will not go well for them during the forthcoming end time events, as they remain on earth and have to endure trials and testing.

But it will be the Lords way of winnowing out those whose Christianity is based on escapism and the easy life. Matthew 3:12
Isn't Salvation an escape from a life of slavery?......yet you read and understand scripture in the opposite order.....how is that?

Jesus asked the question 'Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.....' John 8:43

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 66:5-6 Hear the Word of the Lord, you who revere His Name and keep His commandments. Those scoffers who say: Where is the Lord? When will your so-called God do anything? They will be shocked, for with a great noise His retribution will fall upon them. 2 Peter 3:3-10
Isaiah 63:18 Why have ungodly people trespassed on Your holy place? Why do enemies trample the holy Land? Psalms 37:10-11, Jeremiah 6:12

Jeremiah 12:8-17 Is this Land of Mine a hyena’s lair? The birds of prey and the wild beasts have taken My holy Land over, they ravage it and trample it down, making it a desolation, to My sorrow. The Lord says: I shall uproot all those evil neighbours who have encroached onto the Land that I allotted to My people. Judah too, I shall uproot, but if any of them learn the right ways of My people, then they can join and live again in the holy Land. My sword of punishment will devour the Land from end to end, no living thing will remain there. Zephaniah 1:14-18, Hosea 4:3, Ezekiel 21:1-7, Isaiah 6:11-13

Psalms 7:12-16 The enemy prepares his weapons again, but it is against himself that he has made ready his deadly shafts, tipped with fire. They are all in collusion with iniquity and sinfulness, their plans for violence and terror will fall upon their own heads. Joel 3:4

Psalms 68:1-3 May God arise and His enemies be scattered. He will disperse them like smoke. His fire will melt them like wax and they will perish in the heat of His wrath, but the righteous will be joyful, as they exult in the triumph of their God.

Isaiah 29:5-6 Suddenly, all in an instant, punishment will come from God Almighty with thunder, earthquakes and a great noise, with storm tempest and flames of devouring fire. The horde of your enemies will crumble into dust, that multitude of ruthless foes will scatter like chaff. Zephaniah 3:8, Isaiah 24, Joel 2:30-31, 1 Thessalonians 5:3, Revelation 6:12-17, +

Micah 5:7-15 All the remnant of the descendants of Jacob, now dispersed among the nations, will become like dew from the Lord, they will look only to Him who saves them. Their enemy’s will be destroyed, but on that Day their military power will be lost, all the occult followers will die and any things of idol worship will be gone. Amos 9:10 In anger and fury the Lord will wreak vengeance on all the peoples who disobey Him. Isaiah 66:15-17

Zechariah 8:11-13 The Lord says: I do not feel the same now toward the remnant of My people, as I did in former days. Hosea 11:8-11 Now I shall save you and bless you, you will work the Land in safety, the sky will give rain and the soil will yield abundant produce. Ezekiel 36:8, Joel 2:23-27, Amos 9:13-15, Jer. 30:18-22 Ref: REB abridged and paraphrased.

Birds of prey and wild beasts have taken over My Land… and the evil neighbours… These are metaphors for the ungodly peoples who are now living in the holy Land.

The enemies deadly shafts, tipped with fire – an ancient description for a modern weapon: a nuke tipped missile. It is against themselves they have prepared their weapons and they will fall onto their own heads. Psalms 64:1-10, Habakkuk 3:3-14

All the weapons ready to fire at Israel will explode on the launch pad or in their bunkers. Suddenly, in an instant, punishment will come in the heat of the Lord’s wrath, causing earthquakes with flames of fire that will burn His enemies to ashes. As described here and throughout the Bible, this will be a Coronal Mass Ejection, a huge unprecedented explosion of the suns surface, that will literally fulfill all the graphic prophecies about the Lord’s judgement by fire. Isaiah 30:25-28, Malachi 4:1 & 3

But the punishment by exile of the Lord’s people, who are now every faithful Christian, will be completed and the Lord will save and bless them. They will go to their inheritance, all that area promised to Abraham, cleansed from end to end by this terrible devastation by fire.

Many prophecies tell about the great second Exodus of the Christian peoples; the Israelites of God to the holy Land, where they will work the Land in safety, being a light to the nations, Matthew 5:14-16, all as originally meant for them. Isaiah 49:3-8 They will send out 144,000 missionaries to tell the world the Gospel of the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Revelation 7:1-8 & 14:1-7, Isaiah 66:18b-21
You err for you do not klnow Scriptures nor the power of God

Reactions: Jack

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BlessedPeace
you laugh BP, no doubt you don't think the same factor applies to you also?
I laugh because you think you are intellectually superior to those whom you choose to talk down to and while using cryptic bumper sticker slogans to do so.

You are wrong. Arrogant. Hateful. Faux intellectualism.

No. Your despicable labeling of Christians here can never apply to me. Nor to any of us who are in Christ.

There is nothing quiet about your tactics.
They are shameless. And shameful.

May God have mercy upon your life and soul. In Jesus name,amen.

And goodbye.

Reactions: Wrangler and Jack

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We'll see if you call Him the God of death on Judgment Day!

Genesis 19:24-25

24 Then the LORD rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the LORD out of the heavens.
25 So He overthrew those cities, all the plain, all the inhabitants of the cities,
They shall be standing before a different throne for their judgement than that of the Saints.

The arrogance and hate that they display today is their nature. Remember? The enemy has disciples too.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You love antichrists, who hate Christians. Totally unChristian! Jesus hated antichrists.

John 8

What are you afraid of?
You said you HATE anitChrists. Jesus said to LOVE your enemies.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You said you HATE anitChrists. Jesus said to LOVE your enemies.
Jesus hated antichrists. We should hate what Jesus hated.

I don't hate them if they hate me. Christians should expect to be hated.

I hate them because they hate Jesus.

Don't you?

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the punishment by exile of the Lord’s people, who are now every faithful Christian, will be completed and the Lord will save and bless them. They will go to their inheritance, all that area promised to Abraham, cleansed from end to end by this terrible devastation by fire.

Many prophecies tell about the great second Exodus of the Christian peoples; the Israelites of God to the holy Land, where they will work the Land in safety, being a light to the nations, Matthew 5:14-16, all as originally meant for them. Isaiah 49:3-8 They will send out 144,000 missionaries to tell the world the Gospel of the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Revelation 7:1-8 & 14:1-7, Isaiah 66:18b-21
God never punished and exiled Christians! We are a people with no promised land and are called from every nation, people, tribe and tongue. Only the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were promised with an eternal covenant a land.

When was the first exodus of Christians. Specifically those who trust in teh death, resurrection of Jesus for their sin. Where were exiled from and when did this first exodus and now according to you this second exile has taken place????

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
God never punished and exiled Christians! We are a people with no promised land and are called from every nation, people, tribe and tongue. Only the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were promised with an eternal covenant a land.

When was the first exodus of Christians. Specifically those who trust in teh death, resurrection of Jesus for their sin. Where were exiled from and when did this first exodus and now according to you this second exile has taken place????
I never said that God would punish and exile the Christian peoples, but that Satan will do it as Zechariah 14:1-3 and Revelation 13:5 tell us.

As you well know, now; Christians are scattered among the nations. They are mainly, peoples whose ancestry can the traced back to the Northern ten tribes, who were exiled circa 720/710 BC.
We Christian peoples will experience the great Second Exodus back to the holy Land, soon after all that area has been cleared and cleansed by the Lord, on His fiery Day of wrath.
All as plainly Prophesied; Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 62:1-5, Romans 9:24-26

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You love antichrists, who hate Christians.
Of course. Christians love all people! Don't you love those who HATE you? Oh that's right, you said you HATE antiChrists.
Totally unChristian! Jesus hated antichrists.

John 8
Where does it say Jesus HATED them??? Scripture please.

Some, yeah!
What are you afraid of?
Nothing!

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus said to LOVE our enemies!

Luke 6:27
27 "But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,

I don't hate anyone.
So you would take the side, against Jesus, of the antichrist scribes and Pharisees who hated Jesus, because they're the "chosen people".

Admit it.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you would take the side, against Jesus, of the antichrist scribes and Pharisees who hated Jesus, because they're the "chosen people".

Admit it.
Jesus brought Israel Home to stay. I'm for Him all the way!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why only some? Aren't they all "chosen people"?

Yes, you'll see them all in heaven.
Romans 11:26-27
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins."

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Romans 11:26-27
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins."
Matthew 23
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?