Enslaved.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

cedarhart

When good men do nothing, evil will triumph.Take a
Nov 17, 2008
Then, what is the purpose of your post? You state remorse and cry out to God but continue to exhalt evil for the hold that it has on you. Doesn't add up, my friend. Christians are compassionate people but that is only when truth is given. Something's missing. You want no personal messages and yet you post something that tugs at hearts. Since you claim to know God, why do you allow evil to inhabit you? Most persons in that circumstance are not stating how pitiful they are. They won't even admit there is evil as it has consumed them. They are prideful and puffed up. You express the desire for God to forgive you and yet claim the evil inside and accept it. Can't have it both ways. So, again, what is the purpose of your post? To post as this, you are obviously hoping for attention and sympathy. Are you a player? You are not the first or the last.We are consumed by the Holy Spirit and the love for Jesus Christ, by choice.Repent with truth.Cedarhart

The_Pale_Horse

Mar 8, 2007
If you could have read this post with a little more detail, you could have had a small understanding of this.Asking a question then assuming an answer right afterwards is very "smart" of you. Its almost like judjing some one you dont know.As humans we can never understand what others have/are going through, but all we can assume right is their requests for aid.There was a war inside my mind a couple years ago, I looked for aid, and all I came across was people with your knowledge. You book talks about persons like me, yet you failed to identify. If you would know, its not easy for us to ask for help, because yes, pride chains our wishes.That small whisper for aid was a mistake, I expected/wanted no written answers and thats why it was posted in HERE, makes sense?.Im taking it back.