Opinion please

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok please go easy on me you see the doctors think I have gender dysmorphia but I don’t I just don’t want to have children so I want my womb removed and now I’m being referred to a gender Spealists clinic and two years for surgery I wish for my breasts to be removed but I’m scared incase it goes against Jesus and I know getting my womb removed doesn’t because the reason is not wanting kids but I am so confused what am I going. To do I mean I’m a Christian and I love Jesus but is this the only way I can get the surgery ? A gender doctor ? I don’t even agree with LGBT I’m a Christian please don’t think k I am gay or transgender I’m not I don’t support it I lo Jesus I stand for Jesus but I have paranoid schizophrenia and loads of other mental health diagnosis’s I think they just want to label me again
Steer away from surgery and unnecessary doctor needs. Surgeries can go bad as I learned for myself. And that can cause major trauma in your life which could make your schizophrenia worse.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the doctors think I have gender dysmorphia but I don’t I just don’t want to have children so I want my womb removed and now... I wish for my breasts to be removed
I pray you don't disfigure yourself because of how you feel.

As another said, sounds like you need new doctors. God made you this way. Put your faith in him, not so-called "Science."

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok please go easy on me you see the doctors think I have gender dysmorphia but I don’t I just don’t want to have children so I want my womb removed and now I’m being referred to a gender Spealists clinic and two years for surgery I wish for my breasts to be removed but I’m scared incase it goes against Jesus and I know getting my womb removed doesn’t because the reason is not wanting kids but I am so confused what am I going. To do I mean I’m a Christian and I love Jesus but is this the only way I can get the surgery ? A gender doctor ? I don’t even agree with LGBT I’m a Christian please don’t think k I am gay or transgender I’m not I don’t support it I lo Jesus I stand for Jesus but I have paranoid schizophrenia and loads of other mental health diagnosis’s I think they just want to label me again
`pratice abstinance . i have been doing it for years .
THERE IS NO NEED to remove your womb or breasts . GOD made you as you are .
Just pratice abstinance and serve the LORD as being single . paul did and so do others .

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think she lives with him. She shouldn't have to change her residence in order to get away from him. She should get a restraining order if the situation is really bad.

I didn’t mean “relocate” — I meant do something about it.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a boyfriend who won’t go away and accept that I don’t want to be with him
And once he gets what he wants then what?
So you want to modify your body for what reason? He won't leave you alone and you don't want to be with him.
Is he forcing you? Pressuring you?

What if someday in the future you find the man of your dreams and you both decide to start a family?

The world is made up of what-ifs. I know.

If you don't know my story. I was 13 when I got pregnant. I chose to keep her and my parents helped me raise her.
I have been married twice and have never had the opportunity to concieve another child with either, even though I hoped and prayed.

I have one daughter and one grandson. That is all that is left of my legacy. My grandson is autistic and I don't know if he will ever be capable of a maritial relationship.

So think about it. You don't know what the future holds. You don't know what God has planned for your life.
If he don't go away then tell him you will put a restraining order on him.
If he gets what he wants and he doesn't respect your wishes now. He's just going to get what he wants and leave you anyways.

I will be praying for you. You pray to God ok?
Hugs

Reactions: Debp

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the doctors think I have gender dysmorphia

That's what you get by going by what those people say... who are actively recruiting people to have sex change operations so they can make big $$$... they are playing people for fools!

The Lord... created you to be a gurL... so rejoice and give Him thanks for that... and don't fall for satan's snare and start wondering if that's true or not. God does NOT mistakenly put people in the wrong body. That's a lie of the devil.

2 Corinthians 10:5
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

James 4:7
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sex outside of marriage is a sin... so if you don't want to have children, then be led by the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ and DON'T HAVE SEX... that solves the problem of not wanting to have kids!

All kinds of health problem arise when doctors start cutting on people...

Reactions: Debp and TLHKAJ

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't know what you call it, but I had the desire to cut my body up into pieces, but when I went to the doctor they said "no, we are not cutting you up"

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As another said, sounds like you need new doctors.

Sadly, more and more doctors try to talk people in to so called "gender dysphoria" so they can make some money on the surgery.

Lots of these folks are liberals so they are actively trying to sell young people on the idea! It's totally demonic what they are doing.

Those that don't know the Lord and have no real relationship with Him easily fall prey to this sort of thing.

Jan 20, 2024
Northern Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sex outside of marriage is a sin... so if you don't want to have children, then be led by the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ and DON'T HAVE SEX... that solves the problem of not wanting to have kids!

All kinds of health problem arise when doctors start cutting on people...
Oh I know we don’t have sex I’ve made it clear anyway I told him I never want to have sex again In my life he says I’m not well

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Something doesn’t add up. Why does the need to not want children move on to you wanting your breasts removed. There are many women who don’t want children but they don’t opt for drastic surgery, and it never moves on to wanting to remove their breasts.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sadly, more and more doctors try to talk people in to so called "gender dysphoria" so they can make some money on the surgery.

Lots of these folks are liberals so they are actively trying to sell young people on the idea! It's totally demonic what they are doing.

Those that don't know the Lord and have no real relationship with Him easily fall prey to this sort of thing.
sounds like you've got all the facts sewn up!

Jan 20, 2024
Northern Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Something doesn’t add up. Why does the need to not want children move on to you wanting your breasts removed. There are many women who don’t want children but they don’t opt for drastic surgery, and it never moves on to wanting to remove their breasts.
I feel sexually objectified cause I have breasts