Entrusted to the teaching…..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 6:17-18 (NASB20)
But thanks be to God that though you were slaves of sin, you became obedient from the heart to that form of teaching to which you were entrusted and after being freed from sin, you became slaves to righteousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This entrusting that is being put forth, is a entrusting, that not only is the believer being entrusted with a form of teaching, but the believer has been entrusted, to, that form of teaching…

How and why is it that this is so?

Because the teaching that is being spoken of, is the ‘not I but Christ’ teaching, just being put forth with the words ‘consider yourself dead to sin and alive unto God’… Same teaching, just using different terms to express this same truth.. So therefore, when it says one is entrusted to a teaching, it is to this teaching of ‘not I but Christ’, that one is being directed to…

This is so that the believer can experience the fruit of their salvation, which not only has in it the power to free one from sin, but to also make one a slave to righteousness.. Because Christ in one, is this teaching, and being obedient to this teaching is being obedient to the Christ that is in one…

For this teaching, that one is dead to sin and alive unto God, is the teaching that has in it the power to free one from all that one needs to be freed from… For this teaching, itself, being the foundation of one’s very salvation in Christ…

For this teaching of, reckoning oneself dead to sin and alive unto God, it being obeyed from the heart… That being, that the all of one’s very existence has been given over to this, the teaching of their death in Christ and their resurrection with Him, that being, the ‘not I but Christ’ teaching….

For this is why the believer is entrusted to this teaching, because Christ Himself is the life of this teaching, and therefore being entrusted to this teaching, is being entrusted to Christ…

For this teaching, will produce its fruit, if, as scripture says, it is obeyed from the heart… Which, is another way of saying, be it onto you according to your faith… For one can not obey something from the heart, unless it first possesses the heart… And that fruit that this possession produces, is, the freedom from sin and being made a slave to righteousness, and then, enjoying the freedom that being a slave to righteousness, brings to life, in the life..

Be blessed in being entrusted to that form of teaching, and the fruit that being entrusted, brings forth….

A fellow follower of His, Not me