Equal to Christ!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I hope you’re not also a Pentecostal?
Or a charismaniac?

I’m not and never have been.

Would it have been sufficient evidence to convince you that I’ve committed treason against the Trinity if I were?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joseph is a type of Christ, just as Moses is.

moses cos he was a mediator
David and Solomon cos they were kings (btw who was Solomon’s queen)
Joseph would be more like Peter
Prime minister under pharaoh the king and over the other ministers
Peter under Christ the king Isa 22:21-22 Matt 16:18-19 but over the apostles Matt 10:2 Jn 21:17

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Do you enjoy irony @theefaith?

Fun fact. One of my ancestors (through my mother’s genealogical line) is a Roman Catholic Saint. I believe her name is “Margaret,” but I haven’t seen the documentation in years, and it’s always been a bit of a family scandal. She has a feast day, do you observe the feast days of the various Roman Catholic Saints?

Took me a while to look it up online. Here she is. Saint Margaret of Antioch.

St. Margaret of Antioch - Saints & Angels - Catholic Online

A bizarre story and, this made me laugh, her Feast day was yesterday.

Last edited:

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
moses cos he was a mediator
David and Solomon cos they were kings (btw who was Solomon’s queen)
Joseph would be more like Peter
Prime minister under pharaoh the king and over the other ministers
Peter under Christ the king Isa 22:21-22 Matt 16:18-19 but over the apostles Matt 10:2 Jn 21:17

That’s not Joseph typology.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unbelieving Jews (i.e. Jews who do not believe Jesus is the Messiah) are outside of the new covenant. They’re still under the Mosaic covenant.

Get on board, unbelieving Jews (and unbelieving Gentiles).

All jews Muslims Infidels heretics, schismatics, and apostates are outside the new covenant church

the can repent and thru faith and baptism become members of Christ and his church (not faith alone) believers are only catechumens not Christian’s

Jews are of the bond woman
Gal 4:24-24
Kingdom taken from them
Matt 21:43
House is desolate
Matt 23:38

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Separation of Church and state is a gut punch to your system.

(How can the state be just and virtuous without the truth influence of holy mother church?)

Look again at my avatar. On the left we see Dirk Willems. Look closer. I see Jesus when I look at Dirk.

On the right we see an unnamed man, the Catholic guard. Look closer. I see the old me. I’ve never been a Catholic, but I’ve been a trinitarian. When I see this picture I think about Jesus saving me. And not only me. He reaches out to everyone.

(Now you think you are saved?)

Think again about what that rescued Catholic guard did. He knew he would have died if Dirk hadn’t laid down his life to save the drowning. He had a conscience. I think he knew that what the Catholic Church and the state were doing and going to do to Dirk was wrong. He tried to intercede, putting his own life at risk. The state stepped on him.

(Christ cannot do wrong)

What happened to the guard? As far as I know, history is silent on what became of him. Did he stand firm for Dirk? I don’t know. If he had then he would have suffered a similar, perhaps the same, fate as Dirk. Did he back down? I don’t know. Probably. I think when the state got tough with him he returned to the fold and did his job. “Just following orders”?

I hope the unnamed guard will be rewarded in the resurrection for standing up to the state and the Catholic Church. I leave it in the hands of God and Messiah.

I’m trying to appeal to your conscience.

Still not convinced that I’ve committed treason against the Trinity?

If not, you’re a stubborn man.

I still have further evidence to submit. My baptismal certificate. (I was rebaptized.) My ministerial license. (Though retired, I still have a valid license issued by the Church.) If we were physically together, trinitarian and non-trinitarian witnesses who would verify that what I’ve told you is true. Photographs and videotape, none of which have been tampered with. I could probably think of a few other things that would seal the matter with with a reasonable person.

Will that suffice?

What kind of Catholic are you? You have the words, but what good are they if you don’t live them?

(I’m not a bishop or a king)

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still pray “thy kingdom come” and I believe with every fiber of my being that it will when Jesus returns.

it came two thousand years ago, it is the new covenant, holy mother church the new heavenly Jerusalem

Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Matt 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Matt 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, (old covenant Israel) and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church) Jn 15:1-5

Gal 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

At hand oh sorry you gotta wait a few thousand years first

Mark 1:15
And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
it came two thousand years ago, it is the new covenant, holy mother church the new heavenly Jerusalem

Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Matt 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Matt 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, (old covenant Israel) and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church) Jn 15:1-5

Gal 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

At hand oh sorry you gotta wait a few thousand years first

Mark 1:15
And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

So says Catholicism.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not and never have been.

Would it have been sufficient evidence to convince you that I’ve committed treason against the Trinity if I were?

treason against God
Treason against a person of the trinity would be to deny Christ is come in the flesh etc.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you enjoy irony @theefaith?

Fun fact. One of my ancestors (through my mother’s
genealogical line) is a Roman Catholic Saint. I believe her name is “Margaret,” but I haven’t seen the documentation in years, and it’s always been a bit of a family scandal. She has a feast day, do you observe the feast days of the various Roman Catholic Saints?

Took me a while to look it up online. Here she is. Saint Margaret of Antioch.

St. Margaret of Antioch - Saints & Angels - Catholic Online

A bizarre story and, this made me laugh, her Feast day was yesterday.

Wow! One of the fourteen holy helpers!

love it, the virgin-Marty’s are my faves saint Philomena is my fave of the virgin-martyrs
How did you trace you’re family that far back?

did you not the disgusting modernism of that site