ETERNAL SECURITY FOR EVERYONE

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jan 13, 2021
Hudson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 13:41-42, Matthew 13:49-50, and Matthew 25:46 together. Also Matthew 7:23 and Matthew 25:41.
Anyone can quote references.
Adept students provide a proper translation and spiritual interpretation.

You'll have to move above the intentionally mistranslated portions of the Bible, such as Matthew 25:46. Research the greek for "Eternal Punishment".

Reactions: Base12

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am coming to the conclusion that Alvertsky, who states his faith as being 'Christian' considers himself to stand alone against all others who claim the same faith.
There are those for whom such an elitist stance feeds their perverse needs.
While I hear what you say Mike, the man has never responded directly to questions. Only after reading a few of his replies to me and others did I start to get an idea... and yours seems to fit what I have been able to see.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no mystery or enigma, simply know the "Gospel that God preached to Abraham" -
Galatians 3:8 Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and preached the gospel in advance to Abraham: "All nations will be blessed through you."
One day perhaps you will learn that even gentle pressure can be too much.

Give God the glory!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does this thread need a pot stirrer?

Hell . . . The Good News.

If Children come from Hell, how did they get there to begin with?

full

Jan 13, 2021
Hudson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And it's always fun to watch trolls come and go.

Yes, you're being trolled with Bible verses you're in cognitive dissonance of.
Which is why you don't address the verses provided.

Say, how many have you witnessed to this month to help save from ETERNAL DAMNATION?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone can quote references.
Adept students provide a proper translation and spiritual interpretation.

You'll have to move above the intentionally mistranslated portions of the Bible, such as Matthew 25:46. Research the greek for "Eternal Punishment".
The references in question prove everlasting conscious torment in hell.

Unless you can prove otherwise?

Jan 13, 2021
Hudson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The references in question prove everlasting conscious torment in hell.

Unless you can prove otherwise?

You've not yet begun to prove you understand the greek wording.
Pick your favorite one and let's analyze it.

BTW, the name "Hell" comes from Norse Mythology, you might want to research that, otherwise you appear unschooled.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've not yet begun to prove you understand the greek wording.
Pick your favorite one and let's analyze it.

BTW, the name "Hell" comes from Norse Mythology, you might want to research that, otherwise you appear unschooled.
The English is sufficient for me.

Realize, that we no longer have any of the original Greek manuscripts.

So then, our receiving of the word of the Lord is based in things that have been translated into English for us; and I, personally, believe that God, being both Omnipotent, and Sovereign, and loving, has preserved His unadulterated message in the kjv.

While many other translations are watered down.

He has indeed given His unadulterated word to the common people.

And therefore you do not have to be an educated Greek or Hebrew scholar in order to be able to obtain His unadulterated message.

For the common people heard Jesus gladly; while the educated scribes and Pharisees rejected Him.

Therefore I am not going to rely on someone who is inclined to reject the Lord, to tell me what the holy scriptures really mean.

I do believe that the Lord did set apart the men who translated the kjv as being men who translated it with much prayer and care for the people who would be able to read the word of God for themselves as the result of their endeavors.

Jan 13, 2021
Hudson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The English is sufficient for me.

Realize, that we no longer have any of the original Greek manuscripts.

So then, our receiving of the word of the Lord is based in things that have been translated into English for us; and I, personally, believe that God, being both Omnipotent, and Sovereign, and loving, has preserved His unadulterated message in the kjv.

While many other translations are watered down.

He has indeed given His unadulterated word to the common people.

And therefore you do not have to be an educated Greek or Hebrew scholar in order to be able to obtain His unadulterated message.

For the common people heard Jesus gladly; while the educated scribes and Pharisees rejected Him.

Therefore I am not going to rely on someone who is inclined to reject the Lord, to tell me what the holy scriptures really mean.

I do believe that the Lord did set apart the men who translated the kjv as being men who translated it with much prayer and care for the people who would be able to read the word of God for themselves as the result of their endeavors.

Believe me, you are being adulterated by your own willingness of ignorance. You can know this because even in your english KJV you can't and won't believe the crystal clear wording of Romans 11:36
"Out of Him and through Him and to Him are ALL THINGS".

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe me, you are being adulterated by your own willingness of ignorance. You can know this because even in your english KJV you can't and won't believe the crystal clear wording of Romans 11:36
"Out of Him and through Him and to Him are ALL THINGS".
Why don't you tell me what you think that verse means in relation to the conversations that we have been having?

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread is like trying to escape spiritual quicksand. LOL. The more you struggle to make sense of it all, the deeper you sink into a quagmire of man's convoluted reasonings.

Come quickly Lord Jesus. We need help.

Jan 13, 2021
Hudson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread is like trying to escape spiritual quicksand. LOL. The more you struggle to make sense of it all, the deeper you sink into a quagmire of man's convoluted reasonings.

Come quickly Lord Jesus. We need help.

Such is the nature of Babylon - Confusion.
Simply believe the nature of God, and that "Love Never Fails" - I Cor 13:8.

Quit rejecting the Gospel, "that God was in Christ reconciling the world to himself not holding their tresspasses against them" - II Cor 5:19