Eternal Security

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has a Son who He made and sent as promised.

Indeed. See Isaiah 45:11. Jehovah has a Maker.

Of course they don't say the easter bunny is a person. They say it is a bunny that brings them an easter basket of goodies. They lie, which I suppose to you is fun.

They are not lying if they tell them that it isn't real but just a fun thing to do on Easter. Personally, I don't think that I would even bring the easter bunny into the Easter celebration; but then again, I don't have kids yet. parents love their children and want them to have a happy childhood. What is so wrong about that?

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Obviously; it is evident that we are the object of many people's hatred; which only substantiates my view that we have the truth; for Jesus said it would be this way.
No one hates oneness proponents. We hate the false doctrine. You have a persecution complex.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Indeed. See Isaiah 45:11. Jehovah has a Maker.
Another one of your sick, twisted interpretations.

Isaiah 45:11 Thus saith YHWH, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.​

"his maker" refers to "Israel's maker". They are the work of His hands. YHWH has no maker. He is the maker of all things, including His Son Yeshua.

They are not lying if they tell them that it isn't real but just a fun thing to do on Easter. Personally, I don't think that I would even bring the easter bunny into the Easter celebration; but then again, I don't have kids yet. parents love their children and want them to have a happy childhood. What is so wrong about that?
We don't need to lie to our children for them to have a happy childhood. It is rare for a parent to tell their children that Santa Claus and the easter bunny are not real until they are at least school age or more. So they lie to them for years.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No hatred. Just pity.

Ha! Keep telling yourself that.

You have a persecution complex.

This is a biblical attitude (Matthew 5:10-12 (kjv), 2 Timothy 3:10-12, John 15:18-25, 1 John 3:13-15) along with religious preoccupation (1 Peter 2:1-3 (kjv))

Isaiah 45:11 Thus saith YHWH, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.

<fify>

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For all you know, Hosea 9:7 is my life verse. But really, that is merely speaking of the attitude of the world towards Christians and Jews who love the Lord. 2 Timothy 1:7 (kjv) and 2 Corinthians 5:13 speak more clearly on the matter.

Is it not persecution that you have said that I have a persecution complex? That is considered to be a severe mental illness deserving institutionalization. So thank you for the kind words and your lack of malice towards me. There is certainly no ill will in you for having said that; even though it could result in my experiencing much more suffering as a Christian designated Smyrna.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray that everyone who has ever considered me to have a persecution complex may obtain a persecution complex and be persecuted for it.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not any kind of delusional thought pattern if you are actually persecuted for your faith: because it is then based in reality.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Correct.

Not so. God sent John as well (John 1:6). Does that mean John was already existing in heaven when YHWH sent him?
The "glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth" (John 1.14) refers to the eternal Son.

"God of God,
Light of light,
Lo, He abhors not the virgin's womb,
Verily God, begotten, not created,
O come let us adore Him, Christ the Lord!"

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
For all you know, Hosea 9:7 is my life verse. But really, that is merely speaking of the attitude of the world towards Christians and Jews who love the Lord. 2 Timothy 1:7 (kjv) and 2 Corinthians 5:13 speak more clearly on the matter.

Is it not persecution that you have said that I have a persecution complex? That is considered to be a severe mental illness deserving institutionalization. So thank you for the kind words and your lack of malice towards me. There is certainly no ill will in you for having said that; even though it could result in my experiencing much more suffering as a Christian designated Smyrna.
Hosea is an amazing prophecy!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 5:10-12
English: King James Version

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

2 Timothy 3:10-12
English: American Standard Version

< Prev18910111217Next >View in Context
10 But thou didst follow my teaching, conduct, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, patience, 11 persecutions, sufferings. What things befell me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured. And out of them all the Lord delivered me.

12 Yea, and all that would live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

John 15:18-25

< Prev1161718192027Next >View in Context
18 If the world hateth you, ye know that it hath hated me before [it hated] you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love its own: but because ye are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

20 Remember the word that I said unto you, A servant is not greater than his lord. If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they kept my word, they will keep yours also.

21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no excuse for their sin.

23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

24 If I had not done among them the works which none other did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

25 But [this cometh to pass], that the word may be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

1 John 3:13-15

< Prev1111213141524Next >View in Context
13 Marvel not, brethren, if the world hateth you.

14 We know that we have passed out of death into life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not abideth in death.

15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Matthew 5:10-12
English: King James Version

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

2 Timothy 3:10-12

< Prev18910111217Next >View in Context
10 But thou didst follow my teaching, conduct, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, patience, 11 persecutions, sufferings. What things befell me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured. And out of them all the Lord delivered me.

12 Yea, and all that would live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

John 15:18-25

< Prev1161718192027Next >View in Context
18 If the world hateth you, ye know that it hath hated me before [it hated] you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love its own: but because ye are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

20 Remember the word that I said unto you, A servant is not greater than his lord. If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they kept my word, they will keep yours also.

21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no excuse for their sin.

23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

24 If I had not done among them the works which none other did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

25 But [this cometh to pass], that the word may be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

1 John 3:13-15

< Prev1111213141524Next >View in Context
13 Marvel not, brethren, if the world hateth you.

14 We know that we have passed out of death into life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not abideth in death.

15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.
Great verses there. "Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world" (1 John 4.4)

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The whole verse might have ministered to me even greater if you had thought to quote it from your Bible instead of memory.

Now there I go like I actually just acquired a persecution complex! People just don't understand the power of their words; or maybe they do, and intend to cause harm in the speaking of them.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the whole verse: Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 1 John 4:4 (kjv).

Reactions: farouk

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See Acts 24:14 (kjv). Paul worshiped God in a way that the Jews called heresy.

It would not be possible that people who consider themselves Christians might consider the true Christians to worship in a way that they call heresy: and that it is actually the truth that they have not considered because satan has slandered the people who bring the truth to them.

The way to life is indeed narrow (Matthew 7:13-14). And it is very sad to me that most people will never enter into everlasting life because they are ashamed of the words of Christ and the apostles or do not understand them; and/or think of those who preach the truth to them to be members of a cult. You will not find the Lord unless you search for Him with all your heart (Jeremiah 29:13).

Consider Acts 2:38-39 (kjv) in comparison to Romans 8:30 (in the kjv and perhaps in a few other versions also it might say the same thing comparing scripture with scripture (1 Corinthians 2:13 (kjv)).

Last edited: