Eternal Security?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The devil believes Jesus is God but not their Savior. You're believing in a Savior in Rom 10:9 Episk.

Jesus is the saviour of the whole world. The proud and religious might want to claim Him for themselves by creating religious hoops that they want others to jump through. But fortunately God doesn't look to men for approval.

We are , however to seek the approval of God...which IS biblical...and backwards to what people have been led to believe.

Reactions: faithfulness

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Jesus is the saviour of the whole world. The proud and religious might want to claim Him for themselves by creating religious hoops that they want others to jump through. But fortunately God doesn't look to men for approval.

We are , however to seek the approval of God...which IS biblical...and backwards to what people have been led to believe.

Jesus is the savior of the whole world, but not everyone believes. The whole world will not accept the free gift of salvation. Believers seek the approval of God out of thankfulness to the cross, not to save themselves. Religious hoops are only created when we don't believe that it is finished at the cross.

The religious must do more to keep themselves saved, via the long laundry list of things we have to do, not knowing the laundry list is all in their imagination. The true Gospel is based on belief. If the true Gospel is based on easy believism as some like to say, then why doesn't everyone believe?

Matt 15:8 "'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.

And a righteous man feeds the homeless...because they are hungry.

And a righteous man is only righteous not because of his works for the homeless, rather he is righteous because he believed on the death, burial and resurrection Rom 10:9. A Pharisee feeds the homeless to gain salvation. A believer in Christ feeds the homeless to expand His Kingdom. It's all about God's Glory in the end and not about our filthy works.

Isa 64:6 All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
A Pharisee feeds the homeless to gain salvation. A believer feeds the homeless to expand His Kingdom.
so you say Heb, but i used to do a lot of soup kitchen volunteering and wadr i don't think good fruit comes from bad trees anymore, imo this vision you have of hypocrites doing actual good deeds does not really manifest like that in practice wadr. Imo you cannot really describe a scenario like you imagine without the selfish nature of their deed being realized too, at least in my experience

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
The whole world will not accept the free gift of salvation.
most believers won't either i guess, requires picking up your cross right, whether you deem it optional or not
Religious hoops are only created when we don't believe that it is finished at the cross.
Pick up your cross, and follow Me
yup, still in there i guess. The kingdom has no need of believers, Heb
that is strictly the Cheering Section ok

Last edited:
Reactions: Episkopos

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
She is being used exploited, her views mean diddly squat, not even of voting age, has no maturity to be taken seriously at all.
hey, same as ol' Colin huh, jus' a black guy akneelin' in a corner, gotta wonder why wasps even gave him any air time
lol.

I'm not sure her "maturity" is the best point to attack there tbh, particularly if maturity is what blinds one to fascism; i guess your corporations are now exempted from the requirement that their charters only be renewed if they are deemed to be in the public interest too, right, so maybe understand how that sounds coming from someone who has decided that they can serve two masters wadr

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
It's all about God's Glory in the end and not about our filthy works.
you don't know what you are talking about Heb, and you are just misquoting Scripture to force your whacked point, and you will not address the Scripture that assures us we will all be judged for our works, or about like half of the rest of the Bible that reinforces this truth, as many have already tried to do for you, so what is to be done with you?

If i start Quoting Scripture again you are just going to run, right, so wadr i see no point in even pretending we are having a convo

don't be deceived, little children

Last edited:

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
and you will not address the Scripture that assures us we will all be judged for our works

true, those written in the book of life are judged for their works and those not written in the book of life are judged for their works, Rev 20:15.

don't be deceived, little children

deception is only half of what going on up in this forum. hav a good day :rolleyes: