Eva's healing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends my niece Eva had been suffering from cold & cough for more than 2 months. They had her blood test done it shows infection in her blood. They are again sending her blood for culture to know and treat her.
You can pray for God's healing , treatment and care, also for healing for Sarah, Salome and , Eva's bro. as they have cold, cough they get well and again have cough & cold.. let God cover these children with His blood.
Also for peace and guidance for others in family

Thank you!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends my niece Eva had been suffering from cold & cough for more than 2 months. They had her blood test done it shows infection in her blood. They are again sending her blood for culture to know and treat her.
You can pray for God's healing , treatment and care, also for healing for Sarah, Salome and , Eva's bro. as they have cold, cough they get well and again have cough & cold.. let God cover these children with His blood.
Also for peace and guidance for others in family

Thank you!
Prayers for healing!

Reactions: My Dreams

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for your family. You have had such times as of lately. Praying God protects you and your family.

Reactions: Nancy and My Dreams

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Thanks Eva has no problem now.
she had some infection in her blood she had antibiotics and is better. Nothing found in her culture report.

Praise God!

• Love
Reactions: Nancy and dev553344

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks Eva has no problem now.
she had some infection in her blood she had antibiotics and is better. Nothing found in her culture report.

Praise God!
Good to hear brother, prayers were heard and answered, thank you Lord!

Reactions: My Dreams