Every Scripture- IN ORDER- revealing Who God really is!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My how they always ASSume!~

Job 38:4- Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth?
Tell me, if you have understanding.
5 Who determined its measurements—surely you know!
Or who stretched the line upon it?
6 On what were its bases sunk,
or who laid its cornerstone,
7 when the morning stars sang together,
and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
Morning Stars are not referring to angels. nor Sons of God here either. how ignorant can one be.

now let me give you a hint, James 1:17 "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning".

now, let's see who rightly divide the word of truth

KBCid

Dec 22, 2011
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My how they always ASSume!~
Job 38:4- Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth?
Tell me, if you have understanding.
5 Who determined its measurements—surely you know!
Or who stretched the line upon it?
6 On what were its bases sunk,
or who laid its cornerstone,
7 when the morning stars sang together,
and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Missed this did you?
It is impossible that at the moment when vs 3 was spoken that the angels already existed since nothing was created that was created except through the Son and the Son was the first word and the light brought into existence. Thus angels would have to come after the Son but before the placing of the cornerstone of the earth.

Reactions: 101G

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In addressing the OP, "Every Scripture- IN ORDER- revealing Who God really is!". well let's straighten out a misconception that the Lord Jesus is sitting next to God on thrones. scripture, Revelation 4:1-4 "After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald".
clearly this scripture and another scripture will eliminate this misconception of the Lord Jesus sitting on the right. here, clearly ONLY "ONE" sit on the throne. and we that are "IN", "IN" Christ sits "IN" his throne, meaning in authority. supportive scripture, Revelation 3:21 "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne". this verse is clearly speaking about being in Authority.

Now, knowing that. the one who sits on the throne, many have said that this is the Father, or some say this is Jehovah (which is a false name). ok, if it is, then who Gave the Father or your Jehovah?. Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created". POWER, and Power here is G1411 δύναμις dunamis (d̮ï '-na-mis). and not G1849, exousia which means Authority. so if anyone who say that this is the Father or the one whom they calls Jehovah, please give me book chapter, and verse as to the one who gave the father or your Jehovah Power?. because if you do then, Jehovah nor the one who you calls the Father is ALL POWERFUL.

lets see if "Every Scripture- IN ORDER- revealing Who God really is!" as the OP states.

peace in Christ.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Stranger to Understanding and Truth.
Wrapped in Confirmation Bias.

A trite statement with no support. Easy to say. As are most of your statements. But lacking any proof or credibility.

Stranger

Reactions: Helen

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Yes, the Hebrew word for "day" actually has several different meanings. If you notice the seventh day is still in progress according to scripture, Heb. 3 & 4.

Concurred. Hard to get around the phrase: "as God did from his".

Reactions: theQuestion

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
I must disagree with you on that. listen, Genesis 2:4 "These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens" this is no idiom, but FACT. because Creation is a single act. and things that was made was and is continuance. so that disqualify your statement.

So 'Elohim didn't really mean what was stated in Bere'shit 1.

Of course, given your repeated "ERROR" of claiming that "man" was created in the third day and in the 6th day...

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So 'Elohim didn't really mean what was stated in Bere'shit 1.

Of course, given your repeated "ERROR" of claiming that "man" was created in the third day and in the 6th day...
Read the Scripture, man was "FORMED"/Made on the 3rd day, only the Sexes Male and Female was Made on the 6th day.... (smile). now check your reading of the scriptures and if you like to discuss it, fine.

Peace in Christ Jesus.

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Missed this did you?
It is impossible that at the moment when vs 3 was spoken that the angels already existed since nothing was created that was created except through the Son and the Son was the first word and the light brought into existence. Thus angels would have to come after the Son but before the placing of the cornerstone of the earth.

"Impossible"?
Are you a prophet?
No detail of when He created the other angels thru his son are given.
And his son (whatever name you THINK he had at that time) was not a literal light, anymore that a literal word.

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trinitarians, say Satan was trying to tempt God Almighty....or should we say God NOT so Mighty, since, as they teach, he became a man, being lower than the angels? Read this carefully- and see if that makes ANY kind of sense!

Matt 4:1- Then Jesus was led by the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.

[Did a Ghost-God lead the Son God?]

2- After fasting forty days and forty nights,he was hungry.
3- The tempter came to him and said, ' If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.'

[NOT 'God-the-Son', the EXACT OPPOSITE of son of God.]

4- Jesus answered, ' It is written: ' People do not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God. '

[Does this sound like Jesus is referring to 'Himself' or 'Themselves' by quoting scripture?]

5- Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple.
6- 'If you are the Son of God,' he said, ' throw yourself down. For it is written: ' He will command his angels concerning you,
and they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.'
7- Jesus answered him, ' It is also written: ' Do not put Jehovah your God to the test.'

[ God's Name Jehovah/Yahweh was removed, and replaced with ' LORD '. Jesus was NOT referring to himself...NOR 'Themselves'.
He was quoting scripture that HAD God's name in it.
And notice even SATAN refers to God as a separate being...]

8- Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor.
9- ' All this I will give you,' he said, ' if you will bow down and worship me.'

[They ALREADY belonged to the Almighty; Satan could NOT give them to GOD!.]

10- Jesus said to him, 'Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship Jehovah and serve Him only.'

[Not 'Them'. Jesus name is NOT "Jehovah".]

11- Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

Satan would not try to tempt God Almighty!
All the world was His to BEGIN with!
Did Jesus say ANYTHING that implied, hinted, or showed HIM to be the Almighty?
Or that 'He' had two other Fellow Gods/Persons/Beings/Essences?

Christ referred to the authority of the Scriptures as the basis for his stand, NEVER saying ' I don't live on Bread- I'm God, as you know!', or 'It is ME ALONE you should worship!'
No- he only refers to the Law of his God- the Only TRUE God, Jehovah.

KBCid

Dec 22, 2011
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Impossible"?
Are you a prophet?
No detail of when He created the other angels thru his son are given..

Yes impossible and one need not be a prophet when we have His word to inform us.
According to his own word ALL was created through the Son as it is written;

Col 1:15Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Psalm 148
1 Praise the Lord. Praise the Lord from the heavens;praise him in the heights above.
2 Praise him, all his angels; praise him, all his heavenly hosts.
3 Praise him, sun and moon; praise him, all you shining stars.
4 Praise him, you highest heavens and you waters above the skies.
5 Let them praise the name of the Lord, for at his command they were created

And his son (whatever name you THINK he had at that time) was not a literal light, anymore that a literal word.

His Son who was Wisdom was both a physical light and a spiritual light. The Son is light in every sense of the word. One can discern that Wisdom was physical light in that the days as defined in genesis were periods of light vs. darkness and it is always during a period of light when the Son is in action performing the creation according to the Fathers commands. Note the sun and moon and star were not created till day 4. Thus when the Son is creating he is the physical light illuminating that time.
There is further confirmation of this truth in Revelation;
21:22And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. 24And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. 25And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And they REALLY BELIEVE such things!
And they take the symbolic vision (Revelation) and take what is OBVIOUSLY symbolic as LITERAL!
I once had a Baptist tell me there was going to be a LITERAL 7-Headed Monster coming out of the ocean!

Reactions: Helen

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matt 9:6- But I want you to know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins.”
So he said to the paralyzed man, “Get up, take your mat and go home.”
7- Then the man got up and went home.
8- When the crowd saw this, they were filled with awe; and they praised God, who had given such authority to man.

The public didn't think Jesus claimed to be God. Nor a Godman.

KBCid

Dec 22, 2011
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And they REALLY BELIEVE such things!
And they take the symbolic vision (Revelation) and take what is OBVIOUSLY symbolic as LITERAL!
I once had a Baptist tell me there was going to be a LITERAL 7-Headed Monster coming out of the ocean!

There is symbolic and there is real and properly dividing Gods word will make those things clear.

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To understand what the Bible REALLY says, one must set aside pre-conceived concepts taught by Religion, and FOCUS on
what the BIBLE itself says! Here is a classic example:

Matt 10:18 - On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles.
19- But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say,
20- for it will not be you speaking, but the spirit of your Father speaking through you.

Note how Jesus said "the spirit OF your Father"? Not the Father but HIS spirit.
God, angels and demons are spirit beings. Men and the World have a 'spirit'.
Gabriel referred to God's spirit as "POWER".

WHICH spirit is Jesus referring to?

KBCid

Dec 22, 2011
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would appear that you are not here to discuss anything but rather be an accuser to those not guilty of accusations.
The Lord rebuke thee
I leave you to your evil.

Reactions: Richard_oti

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My, they quibble over even the beginning of God's Word, as simple as it is!
That what happens when trying to squeeze a square peg into a round hole...

Remember my friend that you and I are also included in this verse with regard to who is unable to direct his own steps:

"O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps." Jerem 10:23

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You believe in 3 gods? because you would be the only one talking that has mentioned such a blasphemy.

Yes, according to church spin; for you believe in 3 Co-Equal, Co=-Almighty beings, even REFERRING to "Them" as "They".
So if you say THEY are just "One" God, you fool only fools...

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would appear that you are not here to discuss anything but rather be an accuser to those not guilty of accusations.
The Lord rebuke thee
I leave you to your evil.

Don't you mean "LORDS", polytheist.
I am honored by your plastic judgment.