• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
James 2:13 "Mercy triumphs over judgment"

Some critics use verses from James to falsely show that your good works alone are what saves you. But rather, it is faith alone in Jesus Christ, through grace, that saves us. We do good works because we’ve been saved, because we love God. Like fruits bearing from a tree. So eventually, all people will do good and be turned to righteousness. We have all done bad works, we are all sinners, so therefore we must all be saved together.

Psalm 145:17 "The Lord is righteous in all his ways and faithful in all he does.

Everything that God does is good! If God does not save people, then that is not good. Therefore, God will save all people. He will do good in every way. He will always be faithful to us. He promised us, through Jesus Christ, that all of mankind will see salvation. He will not break that promise, because He is faithful in everything!

Gen. 12:3 "All peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

Right from the beginning, it was God’s plan all along to save everyone. A person can not be blessed if they are not saved. Yet, the Bible clearly says that everyone will blessed. Thus, everyone will receive salvation.
What about the necessity of faith and baptism?

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ephesians 4:10: "He who descended is the one who ascended far above all the heavens, that He might fill all things."

Right now, everyone is empty. We have sin inside us. God hates sin, but loves us. Therefore, that’s why Christ has descended to save all of us, so that we will all go to Heaven through Him.

2 Corinthians 5:19: "In Christ God was reconciling the world to himself."

The whole world will be reconcilled. The Lord will not leave out even a single person. Everyone will be saved through Jesus Christ.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 15:22: "As in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive."

Despite all of us being cursed with the original sin of Adam, Christ has came to the world to make everyone alive through Him.

We will all be saved from the wages of sin, death, and be alive with Christ for all time!

1 Corinthians 15:55: "O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?"

God will not let death win! In the coming age, there will be no more death, no more suffering, for anyone.

Because God will save everyone!
Yeah that all encompassing universal one size fits all theology is very popular in today's church age....it is being referred to as The New Age Movement and will go down in history as the church that deceived many but not those who understood scripture and were able to rightly divide the truth.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi Harold,
I can find no confirmation at all that this was a missile strike from Russia, at least on purpose. There is also some that took pictures and videos of the site that, they believed they were Ukraine air defense system missiles that could have been used to defending against Russian missiles. I am definitely all for Ukraine but, this has escalated the war allot now, Russia is being indignant and calling this a "provocation".
Just sayin :)
It was a mistake by the media, they were reporting it as a Russian missile attack at first after it happened, but now they now believe it was an accident from Ukrainian defence trying to shoot down a Russian missile, I am not sure if the investigation has been completed yet though.

Back to OP though, no not everyone goes to Heaven, there is both a Heaven and a Hell. "Hell" is mentioned multiple times and it's also mentioned under different names, "Fiery lake of burning sulfur", "eternal punishment", "where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth", "punishment of eternal fire", "realm of the dead" all are descriptions of Hell.

God does not want anyone to go to Hell, however the choice is up to each and every human being, whether they accept Him or reject Him.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was a mistake by the media, they were reporting it as a Russian missile attack at first after it happened, but now they now believe it was an accident from Ukrainian defence trying to shoot down a Russian missile, I am not sure if the investigation has been completed yet though.

Back to OP though, no not everyone goes to Heaven, there is both a Heaven and a Hell. "Hell" is mentioned multiple times and it's also mentioned under different names, "Fiery lake of burning sulfur", "eternal punishment", "where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth", "punishment of eternal fire", "realm of the dead" all are descriptions of Hell.

God does not want anyone to go to Hell, however the choice is up to each and every human being, whether they accept Him or reject Him.
So, they are still investigating? Wow, it's taking a long time to figure out where the pieces of the missiles come from.
And for sure, there is no doubt in my mind, and through the word there is most definitely a hell. Jesus spoke more about it than the KOG.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Philippians 2:10-11: "At the name of Jesus every knee will bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

People will only willingly declare glory to something out of goodness if it is good. God is good, therefore, everyone will be in Heaven, praising God for saving them, despite their sins, out of His infinite mercy and grace for us all!

Colossians 1:19-20: Through Christ "God was pleased ... to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of His cross."

Nothing can stop this plan! God does what He pleases to do. The devil and rebellious angels can not stop God. Human tradition can not stop God. God says that everyone will be saved, henceforth, everyone will gbe saved!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi everyone. I hope this is the right place to post about it! I imagine talking about this belief can be controversial, so I have put it under the Unorthodox Doctrine Forum. Please let me know if this is the appropriate place to discuss this or if this is allowed to be discussed. Thank you kindly.

Anyways, let me introduce myself, since this is my first post here. Hi, my name is Harold Samson. On other forums I got by the names Harold Samsong, HSong, or just simply Song.

My beliefs that are relevant to this discussion are as follows:
-> Everyone goes to Heaven.
-> Specifically, everyone will be saved through Jesus Christ.
-> Salvation is through faith alone in Jesus Christ, not of works.
-> Once saved, always saved. You cannot lose your salvation.
and other basic tenants

If you need any more clarification, I will be more than happy to provide.

Now, here's the part where I provide Bible verses to support this position.

1 Timothy 4:10 Jesus Christ, the savior of all men, especially those who believe.​

Some believers may wonder what the point of believing is if God will save everyone. But, the way I see it, believing in Jesus Christ is necessary for salvation, meaning that everyone will eventually believe that God is Jesus Christ. So for us believers, we believe in God in advance, having learned the truth out of grace, and doing good because of our love for Christ!

1 John 3:5: "You know that He [Jesus] appeared to take away sins, and in Him there is no sin."

There is no sin in God, God’s existence cannot allow sin. Therefore, God will go to each person in the world and use Jesus Christ as the cover for those sins, allowing everyone to be saved through Him.

Genesis 12:3 In you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

Everyone will receive God’s blessing of salvation! All families of the Earth means everyone, as everyone comes from the original family, are original descendants, of Adam and Eve.

Psalm NIV 118:1 Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.

God’s love for all the people on Earth will never end, all will be saved.

1 Corinthians 15:55: "O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?"

God will not let death win! In the coming age, there will be no more death, no more suffering, for anyone. Because God will save everyone!

I will leave it at those 5 for now, though I have plenty more than I can reference.

If you agree or disagree with these beliefs, then feel free to let me know why. I'm always curious and interested to know your reasons. I encourage an open discussion on all fronts.

Thank you all for reading this and I hope everyone has a wonderful day! :)

YOu have a lot of good reasoning here, but universal salvation is not part of that. Jesus himself said that the path to destruction is found by the most.

I rev. it is promised that X number of people will suffer the torment of eternal agony forever! Sorry universal salvation is a lie.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Philippians 3:20-21: "But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like His glorious body, by the power that enables Him to subject all things to Himself."

The real time our life starts is not here on Earth, but rather in Heaven. All this suffering in life, it will not be remembered for all people. God created us in His own image and this pain will only be temporary. Because everyone will go to Heaven.

1 Timothy 2:3-6: "This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time."

It is God’s desire to save all people. God does what He desires. Nothing can stop Him. Therefore, when God wants to save all people, everyone will be saved!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Everyone Goes to Heaven​

OP ^

Disagree.
Everyone shall SEE Salvation.
Everyone shall NOT Receive Salvation.

MarriedCouple

Mar 26, 2022
NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is demons, when person die, they together with the angels judge the soul, if the demons win, the soul is theirs, not everyone make it to heaven. Check "aerial toll houses".

• Wow
Reactions: Keturah

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
2 Peter 3:9: "The Lord is ... not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance."
What the Sovereign Lord wishes will be done. His wishes will be accomplished. Therefore, everyone will be saved. Everyone will realize the truth, that they are sinners, and then be saved.

Hebrews 1:2: "He [God] has spoken to us by his Son, whom He appointed the heir of all things."
The Son will rule over all things, Jesus Christ. The Lord will is that everyone will be saved, thus, it will be accomplished! He will save all of us, not leaving any sheep behind.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Harold, nice to meet you.
I think if we err it’s better to err on the side of God being much, much, much more merciful than we can imagine or have ever imagined Him to be. And at least if you’re making some mistake, it’s not the mistake of judging unbelievers!

Pretty sure you will get some tongue lashing but I’m at least Looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Peter 3:9: "The Lord is ... not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance."
What the Sovereign Lord wishes will be done. His wishes will be accomplished. Therefore, everyone will be saved. Everyone will realize the truth, that they are sinners, and then be saved.

Hebrews 1:2: "He [God] has spoken to us by his Son, whom He appointed the heir of all things."
The Son will rule over all things, Jesus Christ. The Lord will is that everyone will be saved, thus, it will be accomplished! He will save all of us, not leaving any sheep behind.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not all ARE the Lords sheep.
Of course the Lord desires that ALL will Believe, and ALL WILL Believe, Yet ALL will NOT be Saved.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
There are no Christ rejectors in heaven, and none going to heaven.
They are found here, if they are alive.
John 3:36
And if they died today, they are certainly in Hell, and went there like a Bullet, and will never get out., as there is no CROSS in HelL.
No 2nd chance there...
Why?
Because God requires you to BELIEVE without seeing.... = FAITH.

And once you are in HELL, you will BELIEVE THEN, as you will SEE IT.....and so, there is no FAITH found in Hell, as you would KNOW ITS ALL TRUE THEN..
= TOO LATE. !!

There are no born again in HELL.
There are no Christ rejectors, never born again, in Heaven.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hebrews 2:5-9: "Now it was not to angels that God subjected the world to come, of which we are speaking. It has been testified somewhere, "What is man, that you are mindful of Him, or the son of man, that you care for Him? You made him for a little while lower than the angels; you have crowned Him with glory and honor, putting everything in subjection under His feet."

Everything God does is good. God will rule over everyone. Thus, God will save everyone, because that is His promise to us.

Psalm 2:7-8: "The Lord said to me, `You are my son; today I have begotten you. Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage, and the ends of the earth your possession."'

All of the nations will see the Jesus Christ is the Lord, believe in Him, and be saved!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Verses from Genesis

Genesis 18:17-18 And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do; Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him

All the nations in the Earth will be blessed because everyone will be saved! God’s blessing and love for all of us will surely win!

Genesis 12:3 In you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

Everyone will receive God’s blessing of salvation! All families of the Earth means everyone, as everyone comes from the original family, are original descendants, of Adam and Eve.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Genesis 28:14 And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed. (KJV)

Everyone will receive God’s blessing of salvation! God’s gift of salvation is given to everyone on Earth. All families of the Earth will be blessed and thus saved.

Genesis 26:4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws. (KJV)

Everyone will receive God’s blessing of salvation! All the nations of the Earth will be blessed, thus God will give everyone the blessing of salvation.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God's offer of salvation is offered to everyone

1 Cor. 15:22 "Since by man came death, by man also came the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam ALL died, even so in Christ ALL shall be made alive."

Everyone will receive God's gift of salvation. Every person ever will accept God's offer of salvation. The Lord finishes what He starts. God's plan is to save everyone; thus, everyone will be saved. The only way to be saved is by believing in Jesus Christ through faith alone. Therefore, The Lord will convince everyone to believe with faith alone in Jesus Christ.

Heb. 8:11 "all shall know the Lord, from the least of them to the greatest of them."

John 19:30 "It is finished."