• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Samuel Section

1 Samuel 2:6 The Lord kills and he gives life, he sends down to Sheol, he can bring the dead up again.

The wages of sin is death but God will destroy death, freeing everyone so all may come to salvation through Jesus Christ.

2 Samuel 14:14 Yet God does not take away a life; but He devises means, so that His banished ones are not expelled from Him.

Those who are banished are only banished for a moment. Eventually, they will come back to the Lord and be saved!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Psalm 10:15 Break the power of wickedness and wrong; hunt out all wickedness until thou can find no more.

God will not let wickedness spread. He will save everyone because that is good and all people will receive that good because it is His promise.

Job 5:17-18 Happy the man whom God rebukes! Therefore do not reject the discipline of the Almighty. For, though he wounds, he will bind up; the hands that smite will heal.

While we may be suffering now in life, eventually, this suffering will end and we will be restored from our sins through Jesus Christ and receive salvation!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Psalm 13:5 I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.

God’s love never fails! God’s love is saving everyone. Thus, everyone will receive Christ’s salvation!

Psalm NKJV 16:10 You will not leave my soul in Sheol.

Even though we die, God will never abandon us. He will always come to save us through Christ’s salvation!

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Even if you can quote half the Bible/scriptures to support what you believe, you can't quote them all...because there are just as many that show you wrong..

Yes, that's why Paul said to stick to Jesus and not get sidetracked into heavyweight theology..:)
Paul said- "I'm worried lest you be led astray from the simplicity of Christ" (2 Corinthians 11:3)

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, that's why Paul said to stick to Jesus and not get sidetracked into heavyweight theology..:)
Paul said- "I'm worried lest you be led astray from the simplicity of Christ" (2 Corinthians 11:3)
That is true, but that was during the early years of the church. After which Paul also spoke of the need to "press on" even "leaving behind the elementary principles of Christ." Which was not against Christ, but to be the fulfillment of what Jesus told His disciples they could not yet bear, but told them that He would send them "another Helper to lead them unto all truth."

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Psalm NEB 18:30 The way of God is perfect.

The perfect plan is not to save just a few people, but to save all people. That’s the perfect happy ending to life! Something only possible through God!

Psalm NEB 17:7 Show me how marvelous thy true love can be.

God’s love will be marvelous that all people will marvel by it.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Psalm NEB 18:30 The way of God is perfect.

The perfect plan is not to save just a few people, but to save all people. That’s the perfect happy ending to life! Something only possible through God!

Psalm NEB 17:7 Show me how marvelous thy true love can be.

God’s love will be marvelous that all people will marvel by it.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is demons, when person die, they together with the angels judge the soul, if the demons win, the soul is theirs, not everyone make it to heaven. Check "aerial toll houses".
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome to the Board.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided!

Grace, Peace, And JOY!...

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All of the Earth will be praising Jesus Christ because all of them will realize how good He is by saving them despite their sins!

Psalm 72:17-20 His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun: and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed. Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things. And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen. The prayers of David the son of Jesse are ended.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, I wish you Grace, Peace and Joy as well my friend. I pray the Lord blesses you :)

Psalm 86:9 All the nations you have made will come and worship before you, 0 Lord; they will bring glory to your name. (NIV)

Everyone will bring glory to God out of gratefulness for being saved despite sin. All nations that the Lord has made, which is every nation, will become worshippers, thus believers in Jesus Christ through faith alone, and therefore will be saved!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Psalm NIV 100:5 For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues to all generations.

God saves all because the Lord is good. His love will continue forever! It never stops!

Psalm NEB 86:13 For thy true love stands high above me; thou hast rescued my soul from the depths of Sheol.

God saves all. He rescues all of our souls out of true love. He will save us all from the depths of the sin, the wages of sin, being death. Jesus Christ’s holy blood acts as a cover and saves us through faith alone.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
PSALM 103:8-14 The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in mercy. He will not always strive with us, nor will He keep His anger forever.

God will never be angry at us forever. He will forever be merciful and gracious to us, saving everyone bringing everyone to Heaven!

Psalm NIV 102:19-21 The Lord looked down from His sanctuary on high, from heaven He viewed the earth, to hear the groans of the prisoners and release those condemned to death.

Though we are condemned to suffer on Earth for a temporary amount of time, we will eventually be released, and be saved through Jesus Christ.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PSALM 103:8-14 The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in mercy. He will not always strive with us, nor will He keep His anger forever.

God will never be angry at us forever. He will forever be merciful and gracious to us, saving everyone bringing everyone to Heaven!

Psalm NIV 102:19-21 The Lord looked down from His sanctuary on high, from heaven He viewed the earth, to hear the groans of the prisoners and release those condemned to death.

Though we are condemned to suffer on Earth for a temporary amount of time, we will eventually be released, and be saved through Jesus Christ.
"nor will He keep His anger forever."

This is true as, His wrath on all unbelievers will come upon them. His judgement is real and His many warnings in His word are there for a reason...

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Revelations: 22:14-15 14 Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates. 15 Outside are the dogs and sorcerers and the sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

The blessed are those who’s robes are washed with the blood of Jesus Christ. The people who believed in Christ Jesus with faith alone and who were saved before they died.

Those who die before believing in Jesus Christ go to Sheol, the realm of the dead. That’s the outside, the people who practice falsehoods, who believed a lie instead of believing in Jesus Christ.

So, Jesus will go to them and convince them to believe in Him.

Revelation 1:18: "I [Jesus] have the keys of Death and Hades."

Hades also translated as Sheol, the realm of the dead. He will keep convincing them until everyone believes in Him. He will keep convincing them until everyone has entered the city.

Psalm 16:10 You will not leave my soul in Sheol.

Psalm 86:13 For thy true love stands high above me; thou hast rescued my soul from the depths of Sheol.

Psalm 139:8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in Sheol, you are there.

The Lord promises that Sheol aka Hell aka Hades will be empty!

The previous chapter, Revelations 21:27 says “But nothing unclean will ever enter it, nor anyone who does what is detestable or false, but only those who are written in the Lamb's book of life.”

This is true because every single person in existence will become clean by believing in Christ. Inside of believing in something detestable or false, they will believe in the truth, that Jesus Christ died for everyone’s sins!

Whose names will be written in the Lamb’s book of life? Everyone! As soon as someone believes in Christ with faith alone, as in saved, Jesus writes their name in this book. Christ Jesus will keep writing people’s names into this book until everyone’s names are in it!

As well, don’t forget later in Revelations 22:21 it says “The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen.”.

Christ our Saviour has grace for all people, it will be with all as everyone received salvation. This is the same grace mentioned here:

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people

And here:

Heb. 2:9 "Jesus, was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that He, by the grace of God, might taste death for everyone."

Christ tasted death for everyone, the wages of sin, so everyone can be alive permanently in Heaven, the New Jerusalem.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Psalm NEB 107:43 Let the wise man lay these things to heart, and ponder the record of the Lord's enduring love.

God’s love will continue forever and never stop!

Psalm 103:22 Praise the Lord, all his works everywhere in His dominion.

All the works that the Lord does is good! Therefore, it is good that everyone is saved so everyone will be saved through Jesus Christ.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Psalm NEB 116:3-8 The cords of death bend me, Sheol [Hell] held me in its grip . so I invoked the Lord by name. "Deliver me, 0 Lord, I beseech thee..." Gracious is the Lord and righteous, our God is full of compassion ...I was brought low and he saved me ... He has rescued me from death.

God’s compassion will never cease. He will rescue everyone from death! He will save everyone from Sheol!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Psalm NEB 138:8 The Lord will accomplish His purpose for me. Thy true love, 0 Lord, endures for ever, leave not thy work unfinished.

God’s purpose, His original plan is to bring everyone to salvation. He will save everyone, not leaving anyone behind, because that would mean His work is unfinished. His work will be finished, everyone will be saved in the end!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
PSALM 139:8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in Sheol, you are there. (NIV)

God is with us everywhere and will save us. Trust in Christ with faith alone. He will always be there for us, even if we die and our soul goes to Sheol, He will protect us always.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
PSALM 145:3-17 Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom. .I will meditate on your wonderful works. They will tell of the power of your awesome works, and I will proclaim your great deeds. They will celebrate your abundant goodness ... The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love. The Lord is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made. All you have made will praise you, 0 Lord ... They will tell of the glory of your kingdom and speak of your might, so that all men may know of your mighty acts...Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations. The Lord is faithful to all his promises and loving toward all he has made. The Lord upholds all those who fall ... The Lord is righteous in all his ways and loving toward all he has made. (NIV)

God will uphold us. Everyone will be redeemed through the blood spilled by Jesus Christ on the cross. The Lord will uphold all the fallen, He will bring them up into His righteous ways. All men will praise these mighty acts for all time. Praising the Lord for their salvation through faith alone in Our Lord and Saviour Christ Jesus. Amen.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ECCLESIASTES 3:14 Everything God does will endure for ages.

God’s grace towards us, His promise to save all of mankind through Christ will last for all time. Nothing can stop that. It will endure for ages, olam.