• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
John 6:44 "No one can come to Christ unless the Father who sent Him draws him."

Christ will save everyone. Believe in The Son sent by The Father with faith alone and be saved. Christ draws all mankind to Himself. To each their own turn.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be saved. Thus all people will become believers in Christ Jesus and be saved by Him.

Luke 3:6 All flesh shall see the salvation of God

Here’s is my journey to contact Gerry Beauchemin in order to provide assistance, current owner of the Tentmaker Christian Universalist website and author of the book “Hope Beyond Hell”. Jabcat, a moderator, mentioned they needed help, so they gave me their phone number, and I messaged back yesterday saying I would call today, January 31st 2023.

1 Thessalonians 5:24 The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it.

Charged phone to 100% battery life last night. Woke up and went to my work around 8:00 AM.

Romans 13:11 Besides this you know the time, that the hour has come for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed.

During my work, a friend mentioned for the first time about “telephone interviews” which I saw as a miraculous sign, since I was going to telephone Gerry Beauchemin.

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Close to lunch, during my break, my travel bag I used for a long time had the satchel carrying rope part break off, I was holding the handle so my heavy documents didn’t break. Tied the rope to top handle to carry. Walked, ran, while spreading the Gospel truth, that faith alone in Jesus Christ saves you and all people will be saved, Christian Universalism, with a link to my website www.jesus-saves-all.com Running until my legs grew too tired, walking, running again, repeat. I was on my way to the bus stop.

Psalm 100:5 For the Lord is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues to all generations.

Environment and Climate Change Canada has issued an Extreme Cold Warning for my area. -23°C -9°F with a 6km/hr wind going east. Satan’s back at it again, the prince of air.

Ephesians 2:2 in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience

Extreme Cold is seen as a type of natural disaster too. Extreme Cold: Guide to Promote Personal Health, Safety|Winter Weather

I will go through all sorts of natural disasters to call you Gerry Beauchemin! Coldest I’ve ever felt. I could feel my hands freezing and lost sensation control of my fingers, they turned a pinkish hue. I couldn’t wear my gloves because at the bus stop, saw a written message that said Jesus <3 (heart symbol) you, then below it, another message, looks to be from another person, that says Luke 1:37.

Luke 1:37 For no word from God will ever fail.

There was room on that second brightly colored note, so I wrote www.jesus-saves-all.com on it with my bare hands and a pen from my broken bag since I was already out of evangelism written messages I put around the city. I went on the bus, and then found out I was going in the wrong direction from where I needed to be, so I went on another bus instead, going opposite.

1 Corinthians 13:8 Love never fails.

At this transit bus stop, I had time, so while waiting, I called Gerry Beauchemin on my IPhone. They picked up!

2 Thessalonians 2:14 He called you to this through our gospel, that you might share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

So I said something along the lines of “Hello, my name is Harold Samson, HSong. Jabcat, from the Tentmaker forums gave me your number and told me to contact you”. However, they seemed busy at the moment. Gerry Beauchemin said “Yes [confirming they are indeed Gerry Beauchemin], I’ve been expecting your call, can I call you back in 5 minutes?” So, I said “Yes” and then he hung up. Then I suddenly saw my battery drain and when I tried clicking the power button on the top right and the home button, there was no tactile sensation, it wouldn’t press, so the phone was completely dead. “Ughhhh!!” I exclaimed. Talk about bad timing! Because of the extreme cold, it’s like my phone battery was completely frozen!

2 Corinthians 11:27 In toil and hardship, through many a sleepless night, in hunger and thirst, often without food, in cold and exposure.

There was a payphone that I had checked before that was beside me, convenient. I put in a 25 cent coin, and another 25 cent coin, 50 cents in total, and… nothing. I dialed the full number, tried checking the phone, nothing. Turns out, I saw the top, but there was loose cut wiring, the whole electrical component was removed! There was another MTS phone booth I saw that had the whole phone part ripped out of the black booth! And another had cut wiring too! The rest, I thought were phone booths, but were parking booths, with a big letter P on it, great, phone and parking both start with P!!!!!

Psalm 147:15-17 He sends out his command to the earth; his word runs swiftly. He gives snow like wool; he scatters frost like ashes. He hurls down his crystals of ice like crumbs; who can stand before his cold?

My bus came, and inside riding it, an automatic female robot voice came on and said “Garry”. Wow! Another miraculous sign! I had just noticed this now, the text on the blue display at the top. This was the Lord’s way of saying “Satan might try to stop you, but don’t give up! I will never forsake you my friend!” Truly a blessing. So in my bus seat, I prayed in my head for the Lord to bless me and help me converse with Gerry Beauchemin. When going to the preplanned location, behold, there was another MTS blue and grey payphone booth, yet there was a visible red wire cut sticking out! Seriously, now this is just taunting! If I spent 50 cents for every one of these I might run out of coins in my purse! I then arrived at 12:30.

Mark 12:16 They brought the coin, and he asked them, “Whose image is this? And whose inscription?” “Caesar’s,” they replied.

I’m feeling a bit like Job. Because I had a “job” where a big project was due today at 2:53 PM. A very tight deadline. The girl I was working with on this assignment was also late, so we had to call her. Luckily, she got here on time. Luckily, I also found a charger I could use while rushing to finish this.

Job 1:7 The LORD said to Satan, “Where have you come from?” Satan answered the LORD, “From roaming throughout the earth, going back and forth on it.”

With almost 30 minutes left until the big deadline, I managed to fully edit and submit the project just in time! Phew, what a relief!!!! I didn’t think it would take that long, so I should eat lunch now. And eat lunch I did.

1 Corinthians 10:31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

Then I left after around 3:00 PM towards the next location for work, took the bus, and after, I called Gerry Beauchemin again (I speak French so I just realized now it means “beau” “chemin” as in beautiful road, just like the only way to Heaven is through Christ, and that’s a beautiful road!). While I’m walking, I left a voicemail, and then later I was on the phone with Gerry Beauchemin again.

I explained to him the situation (hopefully this story explains things well). We talked about the Zoom meeting, which I will be attending on Sunday February 4th, 2023, so here’s the information

Connect – Hope for All Fellowship

Don’t worry, that info was publicly available anyways lol.

@gmAnd the new rope holder on my new bag also just broke. Man, I can’t catch a break XD

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
i wish you the best of luck in your quest for immortality, dropship, and i hope "death, more abundantly" works out for you ok

As Christians, Jesus dealt us a winning hand, so luck's got nothing to do with it..:)
Right Kid?

"Right"
cinc.jpg

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
As Christians, Jesus dealt us a winning hand, so luck's got nothing to do with it..:)
Right Kid?

"Right"
View attachment 29041
well, i do feel for you, and i would certainly love to still believe all of that self-serving stuff that your pastor has extracted from the Bible, at the cost of everything else in there

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 6:44 "No one can come to Christ unless the Father who sent Him draws him."

Christ will save everyone. Believe in The Son sent by The Father with faith alone and be saved. Christ draws all mankind to Himself. To each their own turn.

I Peter 5:10-11? Is God to be honored and to have dominion just for a temporary time?

1 Peter 5:10-11 ESV

[10] And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you. [11] To him be the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Young’s literal.
10 And the God of all grace, who did call you to His age-during glory in Christ Jesus, having suffered a little, Himself make you perfect, establish, strengthen, settle [you];
11 to Him [is] the glory, and the power -- to the ages and the ages! Amen.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
John 17:2 "As God gave Jesus authority over ALL FLESH, that he should give eternal life to as many as God have Him."

All flesh will see salvation. Jesus has authority over all flesh so His Plan to save all flesh WILL succeed! Because Jesus’ will is stronger than man’s free will. All people will believe in Christ with faith alone and everyone will have eternal life through God.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
[10] And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you. [11] To him be the dominion forever and ever. Amen.
Christ has dominion over the whole world, thus His will, to save all people, is stronger than people's free will to continually reject Him. Eventually, all people will believe in Christ with faith alone and be saved. :D
John 13:3 The Father "has given ALL THINGS into Jesus' hands."

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Right Kid?

"Right"
View attachment 29041
well, i do feel for you, and i would certainly love to still believe all of that self-serving stuff that your pastor has extracted from the Bible, at the cost of everything else in there

I'm non-denominational mate and don't belong to any church because I don't need them or any pastor to do my thinking for me...;)
Jesus said "You have one teacher, me" (Matt 23:10), but if you know anybody better please let us know..:)

PS- what religion are you?

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
what religion are you?
the one that looks after orphans and widows in their time of need
one religion is as much wood as another imo

Ah, but Christians don't reject Jesus..:)
Jesus said:- "Whoever rejects me rejects God" (Luke 10:16)
And the founders of all other religions are corpses in boxes somewhere but Jesus is not, spot the difference?..:)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Ah, but Christians don't reject Jesus..:)
Jesus said:- "Whoever rejects me rejects God" (Luke 10:16)
you are selectively replying now, and Christians saying that they dont reject Jesus dont impress me much, sorry
And the founders of all other religions are corpses in boxes somewhere but Jesus is not, spot the difference?..:)
yes, but i doubt you would appreciate my perspective on that, as i srsly doubt Jesus was meant to be…existified so literally. Christ is Spirit, yes? Nice colors btw :) sparkly

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
you are selectively replying now, and Christians saying that they dont reject Jesus dont impress me much, sorry
yes, but i doubt you would appreciate my perspective on that, as i srsly doubt Jesus was meant to be…existified so literally. Christ is Spirit, yes? Nice colors btw :) sparkly

Sorry mate I don't know what 'existified' means, I googled it but drew a blank.
Jesus certainly existed, just ask the thousands who saw him..:)
"Large crowds from Galilee, the Ten Cities, Jerusalem, Judea and the region across the Jordan followed him" (Matt 4:25)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
"Large crowds from "certainly" for something you cannot possibly verify, but im not interested in Galilee, the Ten Cities, Jerusalem, Judea and the region across the Jordan followed him" (Matt 4:25)
you are quick to say "certainly" for something you cannot possibly verify, but fwiw my point was that it is likely better to seek the spirit than to be led to celebrating His birthday or etc
i mean im following Him, and ive never seen Him :)
have a nice morning

Last edited:

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
"Large crowds from Galilee, the Ten Cities, Jerusalem, Judea and the region across the Jordan followed him" (Matt 4:25)
you are quick to say "certainly" for something you cannot possibly verify, but fwiw my point was that it is likely better to seek the spirit than to be led to celebrating His birthday or etc
i mean im following Him, and ive never seen Him :)
have a nice morning

Jesus went on the road all over Israel for 3 long years, that's a lot of eyewitnesses..:)
"Jesus went through all the towns and villages" (Matt 9:35)
He said- “I've spoken openly to the world...I said nothing in secret" (John 18:20)
And he pulled crowds of over 5000 and 4000 on two occasions (Matt 14:13, Matt 15:32)
That's why when the first gospels were written after his death, nobody from the priests or the Romans or the people ever came forward to say "Baloney, it never happened" because they knew they'd have made themselves laughing stocks..:)

Heck, even the Koran written around 600 AD dare not deny Jesus was something special:- "Allah...exalted some messengers above others and gave miracles to Jesus the son of Mary and strengthened him with the holy spirit" (Koran 2:253)
And even the 10th-century Jewish 'Toledot Yeshu' (History of Jesus) admits he did miracles including raising the dead..:)

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
John 13:3 The Father "has given ALL THINGS into Jesus' hands."

All things are in Jesus, the Saviour of the world’s hands All = all. Nothing can come out of Jesus’ hands because they are the hands of the Almighty God! God will not let even a single sheep fall out of His hands, not a single person will be lost forever, as all will come to believe in Him through faith alone and be saved.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Jesus went on the road all over Israel for 3 long years, that's a lot of eyewitnesses..:)
"Jesus went through all the towns and villages" (Matt 9:35)
He said- “I've spoken openly to the world...I said nothing in secret" (John 18:20)
And he pulled crowds of over 5000 and 4000 on two occasions (Matt 14:13, Matt 15:32)
That's why when the first gospels were written after his death, nobody from the priests or the Romans or the people ever came forward to say "Baloney, it never happened" because they knew they'd have made themselves laughing stocks..:)

Heck, even the Koran written around 600 AD dare not deny Jesus was something special:- "Allah...exalted some messengers above others and gave miracles to Jesus the son of Mary and strengthened him with the holy spirit" (Koran 2:253)
And even the 10th-century Jewish 'Toledot Yeshu' (History of Jesus) admits he did miracles including raising the dead..:)
curiously completely absent from every other history though, although i really dont want to dis-establish a literal "existing" Jesus, should that be what one needs to get started on the path, so i would just reiterate that the Spirit might be more important than the "existing" part.
No son of man may die for another's sins; the soul that sins will die

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
curiously completely absent from every other history though..

You gotta be jivin us boy..:)
Here ya go..:)-

Wiki-List of Gospels (tot 58) plus 27 NT books
--------------------
Gospel of Thomas
Gospel of Marcion
Gospel of Basilides
Gospel of Truth (Valentinian)
Gospel of the Four Heavenly Realms
Gospel of Mary
Gospel of Judas
Greek Gospel of the Egyptians
Gospel of Philip
Pseudo-Gospel of the Twelve
Gospel of Perfection
Jewish-Christian gospels
Gospel of the Hebrews
Gospel of the Nazarenes
Gospel of the Ebionites
Gospel of the Twelve
Infancy gospels[edit]
Armenian Infancy Gospel[citation needed]
Protoevangelium of James
Libellus de Nativitate Sanctae Mariae (Gospel of the Nativity of Mary)
Gospel of Pseudo-Matthew
History of Joseph the Carpenter
Infancy Gospel of Thomas
Latin Infancy Gospel
Syriac Infancy Gospel
Gospel of the Lots of Mary (Coptic collection of 37 oracles; ca. A.D. 500)
Partially preserved gospels
Gospel of Peter
Gospel of Eve
Gospel of Mani
Gospel of the Saviour (also known as the Unknown Berlin gospel)
Coptic Gospel of the Twelve
Reconstructed gospels
Secret Gospel of Mark
Gospel of Matthias
Gospel of Cerinthus
Gospel of Apelles
Gospel of Valentinus
Gospel of the Encratites
Gospel of Andrew
Gospel of Barnabas – not to be confused with the 16th century pro-Moslem work of the same name
Gospel of Bartholomew
Gospel of Hesychius
Gospel of Lucius
Gospel of Merinthus
Gospel of the Adversary of the Law and the Prophets
Memoirs of the Apostles
Papyrus Egerton 2
Fayyum Fragment
Oxyrhynchus Papyri
Gospel of Jesus' Wife
Papyrus Berolinensis 11710
Papyrus Cairensis 10735
Papyrus Merton 51
Strasbourg Fragment
Gospel of the Seventy
Gospel of Nicodemus
Gospel of Barnabas

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
You gotta be jivin us boy..:)
Here ya go..:)-

Wiki-List of Gospels (tot 58) plus 27 NT books
--------------------
Gospel of Thomas
Gospel of Marcion
Gospel of Basilides
Gospel of Truth (Valentinian)
Gospel of the Four Heavenly Realms
Gospel of Mary
Gospel of Judas
Greek Gospel of the Egyptians
Gospel of Philip
Pseudo-Gospel of the Twelve
Gospel of Perfection
Jewish-Christian gospels
Gospel of the Hebrews
Gospel of the Nazarenes
Gospel of the Ebionites
Gospel of the Twelve
Infancy gospels[edit]
Armenian Infancy Gospel[citation needed]
Protoevangelium of James
Libellus de Nativitate Sanctae Mariae (Gospel of the Nativity of Mary)
Gospel of Pseudo-Matthew
History of Joseph the Carpenter
Infancy Gospel of Thomas
Latin Infancy Gospel
Syriac Infancy Gospel
Gospel of the Lots of Mary (Coptic collection of 37 oracles; ca. A.D. 500)
Partially preserved gospels
Gospel of Peter
Gospel of Eve
Gospel of Mani
Gospel of the Saviour (also known as the Unknown Berlin gospel)
Coptic Gospel of the Twelve
Reconstructed gospels
Secret Gospel of Mark
Gospel of Matthias
Gospel of Cerinthus
Gospel of Apelles
Gospel of Valentinus
Gospel of the Encratites
Gospel of Andrew
Gospel of Barnabas – not to be confused with the 16th century pro-Moslem work of the same name
Gospel of Bartholomew
Gospel of Hesychius
Gospel of Lucius
Gospel of Merinthus
Gospel of the Adversary of the Law and the Prophets
Memoirs of the Apostles
Papyrus Egerton 2
Fayyum Fragment
Oxyrhynchus Papyri
Gospel of Jesus' Wife
Papyrus Berolinensis 11710
Papyrus Cairensis 10735
Papyrus Merton 51
Strasbourg Fragment
Gospel of the Seventy
Gospel of Nicodemus
Gospel of Barnabas
ha well that is quite a list, yes

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And for years atheists were saying "Nazareth never existed in Jesus's time", but were left with egg on their faces when archaeologists found it..:)

rel-nazareth-digB.jpg

nazareth-old.jpg