EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God doesn't make people sin. No one can blame God for their own sins.

Much love!
I dont know what you talking about, we are born into the world as sinners, and some sinners God decided to be born sinners He is going to punish for their sins, and He decided that some sinners He would have mercy on them and their sins. Nothing you can do about it friend.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont know what you talking about, we are born into the world as sinners, and some sinners God decided to be born sinners He is going to punish for their sins, and He decided that some sinners He would have mercy on them and their sins. Nothing you can do about it friend.
If this were true, you would have God guilty of concupiscence, the desire for evil things.

Much love!

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You still haven't showed it. What does kosmos mean here ? Jn 17:9

9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

Abd here Jn 12:19

The Pharisees therefore said among themselves, Perceive ye how ye prevail nothing? behold, the world is gone after him.

have you heard of CONTEXT?

Do you suppose the Greek Theos, when use of the God of the Bible, means the same when used for the devil?

Your arguments are "theological" and not Biblical!

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Again, If you teach God Loved all mankind, or Christ died for all mankind, you are preaching a false gospel ! God doesnt love the esaus of the world Rom 9:13

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If this were true, you would have God guilty of concupiscence, the desire for evil things.

Much love!
You speak evil of God friend. Again all of us are born sinners and deserve hell, yet God has decided to have mercy on some to Magnify His Grace and some He decided to give them what we all deserved, wrath and hell.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So did God love esau ? Yes or No

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are trying to TWIST the meaning of WORLD in John 3:16, by appealing to the USE in other places!

This is being DISHONEST!
Nah, you should have thought about context in the first place, but u ran and got those definitions without thinking. And it showed you were being dishonest.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Dr A T Robertson

But Esau I hated (ton de Esau emisēsa). This language sounds a bit harsh to us. It is possible that the word miseō did not always carry the full force of what we mean by “hate.” See Mat_6:24 where these very verbs (miseō and agapaō) are contrasted. So also in Luk_14:26 about “hating” (miseō) one’s father and mother if coming between one and Christ. So in Joh_12:25 about “hating” one’s life. There is no doubt about God’s preference for Jacob and rejection of Esau

Reactions: Cassandra