Evidences for April 25, 31 AD Crucifixion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

EclipseEventSigns

Jul 19, 2023
north america
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Messiah Jesus was crucified on April 25, 31 AD. That is historical fact. The problem is that this date has been hidden from history. There are at least 10 evidences that this date is the correct one. They will be hard to accept because they will most likely battle against your preconceived accepted notions. Are you courageous enough to investigate?

Revealed! The Date Hidden From History.

Tommy Cool

Jul 17, 2022
HIGHLAND,MI
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm with you ... He was in the tomb prior to Passover beginning, which means He was raised shortly before sunset on the 17th.
If People would follow the Word rather than religious tradition the timeline is laid out in the gospels.

Reactions: EclipseEventSigns

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The timeline of the crucifixion and resurrection. 3 literal 24 hour days - just as Jesus said it would be....many times.

View attachment 35290
Does your Calendar claim that 31AD is a leap year? If not, then these days are in Iyar, the second month of the year.

Who has decided which years were actual leap years 1993 years ago? Is it based on a certain algorithm or guess work? Or is there a perfectly kept record from that period of history?

EclipseEventSigns

Jul 19, 2023
north america
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Does your Calendar claim that 31AD is a leap year? If not, then these days are in Iyar, the second month of the year.

Who has decided which years were actual leap years 1993 years ago? Is it based on a certain algorithm or guess work? Or is there a perfectly kept record from that period of history?
It's basic math. But only if you use the accurate jewish calendar in use during Biblical times. The modern jewish calendar was NOT in use until about 350 AD.
I'm the one who has rediscovered the accurate method used back then. It's been in ancient records which modern scholars haven't realized. And I have verified the math. It's all here:
Discovered! The Real Jewish Calendar

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's basic math. But only if you use the accurate jewish calendar in use during Biblical times. The modern jewish calendar was NOT in use until about 350 AD.
I'm the one who has rediscovered the accurate method used back then. It's been in ancient records which modern scholars haven't realized. And I have verified the math. It's all here:
Discovered! The Real Jewish Calendar
That was a half answer. I can only assume you think all Calendars are incapable of being correct. Well so do modern day Jews. Yet you did not reply nor indicate that 31AD was or was not a leap year. I don't have time to answer my own question by viewing all your studies. It was not that difficult of a question to answer.

According to the claims they did know how to place leap years correctly throughout history. Yet you think modern online Calendars are in error. Well so does every one else, but no one seems to want to correct the error to make their work more accurate.

Obviously, it seems you think Calendars have the leap years wrong.

EclipseEventSigns

Jul 19, 2023
north america
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My gosh. Just stop with the ridicule and mocking already. Just watch the presentations. All your answers are there. Why would I post pages and pages of explanation when you can watch a presentation that explains it the way that I want it presented - a way that best makes it understandable? If you don't want to know, that's your choice. But you should really stop harassing someone if they don't do things the way YOU want it. No one is obligated to answer. It is a grace to share this truth. Have some gratitude.

[1Co 2:15 LSB] 15 But he who is spiritual examines all things, ....

Last edited: