Evil stlacking people!!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
How many people beleive that demons will stocking people?

Lately I am feeling if one is stocking me. I seeing shadows that can't be explain and I won't go check them out because I don't feel safe to checking them out. I feel really uneasy by them.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Just ignore them and stay focused on Christ and submitting to Father. Many fall into deception thinking that they need to beat up the devil and end up wasting their time trying to defeat someone/something that is already defeated. Usually the end results with them being led around by the enemy rather than being led by HolySpirit.

Lively Stone

Jan 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
These things if they are from an enemy spirit will vanish when you worship God. Always keep worship music on and maintain a worshipful mindset, and they will remain at bay. But to cause them to flee, you must submit to God in your life and resist them, and tell them to get out in the name of Jesus, because you belong to Jesus and He reigns in your place, and they don't belong there...that is, if it is the truth that He does. If not, you have to get real with God and make Him your Saviour and your Lord first, or these things have rights.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you taking any medication? It is a common side affect.

Hollyrock

Nov 17, 2011
USA

Lately I am feeling if one is stocking me. I seeing shadows that can't be explain and I won't go check them out because I don't feel safe to checking them out. I feel really uneasy by them.
Hi Wayne, I was wondering if this has ever happened to you before ? Do you have a Church and if so, have you spoken to your Pastor about this ? This is a serious matter and you need to get to the bottom of it NOW, because if you don't, the evil spirits can take it to the next level. Also, be careful what TV shows you watch, and what you brouse as they can be portals for evil spirits to enter the home. People and objects can be carriers too. It sounds like the fear is intimidating you and that's even more reason for you to get prayer for yourself and over the house as well. Be Blessed !!

Redeemed86

Oct 14, 2011

Believe it or not, I experienced something similar a couple years ago, when I really got serious about living for God.

I had nightmares for a week and then randomly after that. I realized I had escaped the enemy's clutches and was so paranoid about him coming after me again. What I learned is that fear is not of God (2 Timothy 1:7 , 1 John 4:18 ) and I eventually learned to walk in confidence knowing Jesus would be there if I needed Him, reading scriptures like these:

Isaiah 54:17
[sup]17 [/sup]No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
And their righteousness is from Me,”
Says the Lord.

This is only one of many empowering scriptures on this subject.

What I would add to the good answers above, is to invite God into any questionable situation. If something just doesn't feel right or if you suspect evil present, ask Jesus to intercede for you. Demons tremble at the name of Jesus. They want you to unaware/fearful of them but they were already defeated by Jesus on the cross. And in that, all of us believers now share in His power to visually recognize, vehemently resist and verbally rebuke evil.

Just continue to read the bible and you'll learn to trust God's power to cast that fear out from you.

Reactions: justaname

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
Try and turn to God as quickly as possible in these situatuions, all the earthly wisdom in the world cannot defeat a desparate enemy who does not play fair. I had a pastor try and physically attack me one time but God pushed his face into the ground it was very nerve racking. The people around me were so possessed that they tried to say I was the one attacking him but I just "stood firm" as the bible tells us. It was a great day in my life one of christian victory. July 29, 2006.

Ignoring works pretty good too, its a little hard sometimes when they physically harm you.

I can't stand a certain poster on here so I have been able to subconsciously remove him or "it" from my experience here.

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
Sorry to not to reply to this earlier and I think I deal with it a little but I know what I need to do. I need to get closer to my father because I am also having a little trouble in other think. I think about taking a break and going to work on it. :)

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wayne,

Jesus Christ is Lord and Master over all creation. He has sovereign authority over all things. His name has awesome power like none other. There is the greatest power and authority in His Name. It is His name and His name alone we are to take to Heaven, Earth, and below the Earth. Blessed be His Name. Use this name against any demon, devil, even Satan himself and it must flee.

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
I know the same is great and strong but I know if you aren't 100% a chirstian usin his name doesn't stand for nothing. Which I know I am not a 100% my self. I believe Jesus came to earth and die but I still got those doubts. I am human and know where sit but I need to speed it up much more.

Lively Stone

Jan 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Wayne, if you have even a little faith, you need to exercise it. If you beleive that Jesus Christ came as god in the flesh and died for you, for your sins, and rose again so you could live forever, then you ahve been given His authority to use His name to take hold of all He died to give you. Satan wants to steal it all from you--all that is rightfully yours, and you can;t allow him to do that.

As God uses His word to establish a thing, so you must speak out the truth of the word that Jesus Christ is King and Lord, and that you follow Him and no other. soeaking it out makes sure the enemy hears it, At the name of Jesus, evil spirits cringe and when you tell them to get lost by His authority, they run.