EVIL

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! still straining at a gnat I see.
Again, this baseless accusations does not really help you.
So you don't believe the devil can snatch the words of the Kingdom out of a person's heart according to Matthew 13? How do you understand the parable of the sower?

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sure. Christians can read the Bible for many years, but if they do not continue in His Word by putting it on the inside of their heart, and believing it, then the devil will snatch those words out of their heart those verses that they don't believe. This is a problem within Christianity today.

Again, does not matter if you have a degree by men. The Scriptures are taught by the Spirit and not men. People who were pastors and had degrees see things in Scripture later in life that they were blind to in the beginning. God's Word is a deep thing and it must be taught by the Spirit and by comparing Scripture with Scripture.
Well I never. You learn something new every day. I must tell God he does not have a clue what he is doing teaching me all the things that he has. Seen any gnats lately?

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You obviously have not discovered the verses about grace yet.
Grace reigns through righteousness (Romans 5:21).
God's grace teaches us to deny ungodliness and that we should live righteously and godly in this present world (Titus 2:11-12). God's grace gives us the ability to do the work (1 Corinthians 15:10).
A person can fall from grace (Galatians 5:4). We are told to continue in the grace of God (Acts 13:43).
So grace is more than just being forgiven when we first come to the Lord Jesus for salvation.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I never. You learn something new every day. I must tell God he does not have a clue what he is doing teaching me all the things that he has. Seen any gnats lately?
I think it is best to move on from this conversation seeing you don't really want to talk about God's Word and make it the authority of your life.

Blessings be unto you the LORD (even if we disagree on God's Word).

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So you don't believe the devil can snatch the words of the Kingdom out of a person's heart according to Matthew 13? How do you understand the parable of the sower?
I didn't know I needed help especially from someone who is a baby by comparison.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God's grace teaches us to deny ungodliness and that we should live righteously and godly in this present world (Titus 2:11-12). God's grace gives us the ability to do the work (1 Corinthians 15:10).
A person can fall from grace (Galatians 5:4). We are told to continue in the grace of God (Acts 13:43).
So grace is more than just being forgiven when we first come to the Lord Jesus for salvation.
What a great idea. It gets painful when a kid tries to tell an adult what to do. Goodbye. I won't miss you.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I never said anything about quoting verses about grace. I said you haven't discovered IT yet.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How do you understand your arrogance?

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't know I needed help especially from someone who is a baby by comparison.
I already told you I am against abortion but you don't seem to be able to hear that.

In either case, take care and God bless.

full

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I post Scripture for what I believe. God's Word (the Bible) is the authority of what we should believe. If you reject the words from Scripture, you are not rejecting me but you are rejecting God. If you have a different interpretation then you need to back that up with the context of Scripture.
i guess that makes you feel good being able to put everyone in their place.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That is true. There is nothing at all graceful about your commentary.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your not thee faith by any chance. he assailed everyone with loads of bible verses and delighted in telling everyone he was right and they were wrong.