EVIL

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I woke up this morning with this thought going through my mind. Evil triumphs when good men do nothing. This saying is attributed to Edmund Burke, who was paraphrasing Pslam 94 v 1-3.

Who are the good men? I would consider the first cab off the rank are Christians. So, are Christians doing nothing? When you consider the evil that HAS triumphed you would have to say yes. Consider the following.......

1. Millions of babies murdered in the womb. Evil has triumphed.
2. Sex trafficking is worldwide. Evil has triumphed.
3. Gambling is a scourge that is breaking up families. Evil has triumphed.
4. 60% of black children in the USA do not have a father at home. Evil has triumphed.
5. Children are dying every day because of malnutrition. Evil has triumphed.
6. The love of money is the root of all evil. Evil has triumphed.
7. Homosexuality is promoted by governments. Evil has triumphed.
8. Homosexuals are running churches. Evil has triumphed.
9. Christian are being jailed because they will not bow down to the altar of transexuals. Evil has triumphed.
9. Homosexuals are a protected people. Evil has triumphed.
10. Integrity in politics is a worn-out concept. Evil has triumphed.
11. Divorce is as prevalent in the church as it is in the world. Evil has triumphed.
12. God is no longer relevant. Evil has triumphed.
13. Evolution has replaced truth. Evil has triumphed.
14. What's yours is mine. Evil has triumphed.
15. Quote the truth from the bible and you may end up in jail. Evil has triumphed.
16. Australia Anglicans have ordained their first female bishop. Evil has triumphed.
17. Women are being made Elders in the church. Evil has triumphed.
18. Catholic Church immorality by Priests is widespread. Evil has triumphed.
19. Denominations are more powerful than the Word of God. Evil has triumphed.
20. Good is called evil and evil is called good. Evil has triumphed.

You no doubt can add your situation to my list. My question is are Christians (you) a do-nothing person or are you a light to the world? There is no room for the first in the Kingdom of God and the second is a requirement.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with your summation except those female statements.
The Word says per Paul there is no bias with God, no male, female slave nor free.

Evil has abounded bc the love of many has waxed cold.....dead.

Mothers murder children, children murder parents, children murder other children, its as if the world has gone insane.

Let us remember when John received his revelation, the first church ages that were rebuked most were told THEY HAD LEFT THEIR FIRST LOVE !

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I woke up this morning with this thought going through my mind. Evil triumphs when good men do nothing. This saying is attributed to Edmund Burke, who was paraphrasing Pslam 94 v 1-3.

Who are the good men? I would consider the first cab off the rank are Christians. So, are Christians doing nothing? When you consider the evil that HAS triumphed you would have to say yes. Consider the following.......

4. 60% of black children in the USA do not have a father at home. Evil has triumphed.
9. Christian are being jailed because they will not bow down to the altar of transexuals. Evil has triumphed.
11. Divorce is as prevalent in the church as it is in the world. Evil has triumphed.
15. Quote the truth from the bible and you may end up in jail. Evil has triumphed.
16. Australia Anglicans have ordained their first female bishop. Evil has triumphed.

You no doubt can add your situation to my list. My question is are Christians (you) a do-nothing person or are you a light to the world? There is no room for the first in the Kingdom of God and the second is a requirement.

Would you also say, then, that we must conclude that God is doing nothing?

Reactions: shortangel

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God could destroy us all with one nod yet he doesn't.

What he does do is use ppl to accomplish his work.... We have failed God the world and ourselves by holding back at times we should have stood on firm ground against.

God DOES for and through those that ask, seek, knock and pray. Opening ourselves up to obedience to his will puts our boots on the ground.....

I have failed, therefore I have let God fail through me.
CAN WE NOT ALL SAY THIS?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Point the peoples back to Christ , to sound biblical doctrine , to all the things Christ did teach and later the apostels left us in letters .
DO SOMETHING .
Correct brethren in error
Do something .
Hope not , nor trust in govts and men . HOPE IN GOD , CLING TO CHRIST and learn those bibles well .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
21. Transgenders teach children in the schools - Evil has triumphed.
22. Christians are fired from their jobs for not bowing before the altar of LGBT wokeness - Evil has triumphed.
23. Sexual perversion is promoted in the media including children's programs - Evil has triumphed.
March on my friend . Following the Glorious LORD KING JESUS . HE is our hope and our salvation .
This world has tanked , but the lambs who know their LORD are gonna do exploits , exposing the evil and pointing to the truth of our glorious LORD .

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Who are the good men? I would consider the first cab off the rank are Christians. So, are Christians doing nothing? When you consider the evil that HAS triumphed you would have to say yes.
If Jesus was here right now, what do you think he would be telling us to do? He also lived in a world of bloodshed and violence, aided and abetted by a religious system that had lost the plot.
Consider the following.......

This is an excellent list, but what do you think God is doing about it? Why is he standing back and permitting it?
Does he need us to change the world, or does he need us to change ourselves to become what he requires in these troubled times? Are we to be part of the problem, or part of the solution?
What is the solution?

What role do Christians have in a world controlled by the devil? (1 John 5:19) What role did Jesus give his first century disciples when the end of the Jewish system was to come? He told them to share the good news of the Kingdom.....to preach his message of salvation, and to live as he lived....in peace, despite the absence of it all around him.

If we too are commanded to “preach the good news of the kingdom”...what do we know about it in order to tell others?....what is the “good news” (gospel)? What is the Kingdom exactly?
What is it that we are asked to do? Certainly becoming “part of the world” is not what Jesus commanded, (John 17:14) but rather obediently preaching his message, in spite of what “the world” is doing.
As Christians, we have a job to do, and people’s lives depend on us bringing Christ’s message of salvation to them. We have to put in the leg work and find those “worthy” ones who will respond to our message despite the opposition that is mounted by the devil to stop it. (Matthew 24:14; Matthew 28:19-20; Matthew 10:11-14; Acts 20:20)

True Christians know what Christ commanded them to do and nothing will stop them. They expect opposition just as Jesus and his disciples experienced it.....(John 15:18-21) The ones who opposed the first Christians were supposedly worshippers of the same God. History is repeating because the devil has no new tricks.

The end of the present system of world government under satan’s control is fast approaching, so why are the majority of those who identify as Christians, “missing in action”? If they do preach, is it the same message? Can Christians exist divided? NO! Unity and love identify those who obediently follow the commands and teachings of their Master.

Last edited:

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i agree with some of what you said Evil is here in America & i think God's Judgement may be coming to America after everything that happened last night, but i also agree that revivial also comes too, we do know that God is still in control of America, i also agree that Christians need to share the Gospel with those who do want to hear the Good News, many will reject it others won't, Christians will have to face Evil & a culture that is backslideing, perscuation is always certain

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.
Looks like evil has triumphed in the United States of America. The enemies of America have won many victories yesterday. The Founding Fathers never imagined that a criminal syndicate would govern the republic. Unfortunately that is the sad truth.

Reactions: Gandalf-

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
i agree with some of what you said Evil is here in America & i think God's Judgement may be coming to America after everything that happened last night, but i also agree that revivial also comes too, we do know that God is still in control of America, i also agree that Christians need to share the Gospel with those who do want to hear the Good News, many will reject it others won't, Christians will have to face Evil & a culture that is backslideing, perscuation is always certain
I don’t know why so many in the US think that America is a focus for what the Bible says....the situation in these ‘end times’ is global. God does not only see America.....all governments at this time are in turmoil.....people are sick of lying politicians whose only aim is to aggrandise themselves and make a lot of money in the process. They vainly put their trust in human governments who never deliver on their promises. Christ is about unity.....governments are about division.
The devil’s agenda is to disunite people and cause conflict.....he loves violence and immorality and his world is saturated in it.

“Power corrupts”...every time, because God did not create man with the capacity for self rule. We are designed to be ruled by the one who created us.
The world is in a mess because humans think they can do a better job at governing themselves. The devil convinced Eve that they would be “like God” if they had a “knowledge of good and evil” for themselves. Was he right? Jehovah allowed us all to see for ourselves what happens when we ignore his commands.

Only when God has removed the wicked, will things go back to the way they were meant to be. (Revelation 21:2-4)
We can be part of the solution....or part of the problem, depending upon which road we take. According to Matthew 7:13-14, the majority are on the wrong road. Only “few” will be found “doing the will of the Father”. (Matthew 7:21-23)

1 John 5:19 says that the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.....so what part of the “whole world” will be missing from his evil schemes? Jesus is about to come and pass judgment on every living human, no matter what country they call “home”. Are we prepared for this? Have we followed through on his command topreach the good news of the kingdom in all the inhabited earth before Jesus brings “the end” of all who disobey his Father. (Matthew 24:14)

What is “the good news of the kingdom”? If you don’t know what it is, how can you tell others about it?

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Get ready o churches of churches chastening is coming. Be zealous and repent .
Manessah . remember manessah . HE did much evil , he set up groves to baal
he allowed false idols into the house of GOD
BUT THEN GOD CHASTENED HIM and he was carried away . WHEN he was carried away
HE humbled himself and GOD allowed him to return . BUT A NEW MAN HE WAS .
HE then went on to destroy all images , all groves , burning them , grinding them to powder .
ALL whom the LORD loveth HE will chasten and scourge . Be prepared , be zealous and repent .
I went astray before thou chastened me . GOD Knows how to correct .
And my advice is folks better flee the all inclusive religoin of men and fast too .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like evil has triumphed in the United States of America. The enemies of America have won many victories yesterday. The Founding Fathers never imagined that a criminal syndicate would govern the republic. Unfortunately that is the sad truth.
What did you expect . show me anytime in the bible when GOD blessed his own peoples
when they were refusing to repent . This nation got exactly what it has earned .
The time is JONAH STYLE PREACHING . the only thing that could have ever spared this nation and the world
WOULD have been REPENTANCE . But all folks seem to want to do is follow every false teacher
and then they wonder why on earth stuff keeps getting worse .
The jews did not repent so often GOD sent destruction upon destruction unto them .
HE always had compassion for he always first sent prophets to warn the peoples to repent
ONLY in many cases they did not and were judged . And the few cases where they did
GOD ALWAYS SPARED THEM . Are we learning yet . are we learning yet .
ITS NOT TIME TO PREACH politics , OH DEAR , ITS TIME TO PREACH TRUTH , to WARN
to preach CHRIST . Here is the key to it . NOTICE it says IF MY PEOPLE who are called by MY NAME
would repent . the problem is i dont see churches repenting i see them going into the false all inclusive dung pile more and more .
AND Yet somehow they keep repeating the same ol idea in hopes of a different result .
IT AINT WORKING CHURCHES . STOP putting mens hopes in politicians , START PREACHING REPENTANCE
Yet still i bet this will fall on many a deaf ear . THEN PREPARE O WORLD and EVEN many churches
for destruction and judgments . cause GOD DONT CHANGE . IF Folks dont heed the warnings
I PROMISE JUDGMENT ALWAYS COMETH . THIS TIME its upon the whole world who has so fast sold out to the all inclusive love lie .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Worse than that , evil has triumphed over many a church and its leaders too . That is the PROBLEM .
When the churches sold out more and more and became as the world the EVIL ROSE UP AND FILLED ITS PLACE IN SOCIETY .
TILL Now we have us A GRAND O LIE that masses are fast accepting . SOON the DAY OF THE LORD COMETH
Its hard enough to get anyone to listen to the truth anymore . Everyone seems to be entitled to their own truth and own path .
A delusion is fast growing and its leading all to the world religion which shall serve the beast .
Enoch . THIS WORLD AINT GONNA MAKE IT . THEY are already showing us exactly where this social all inclusive religoin
was always leading . THE WORLD TO MERGE US as ONE under their own agendas .
ANd if you dont believe it , I challenge you to go see what they are doing RIGHT NOW at MOUNT SINA
THE WORLD RELIGOINS are meeting to set up the TEN COMMANDMENTS of taking care of the earth .
ITS ALL A LIE . IT ALWAYS has been a lie but churches sucked it up cause they used words like love , tolerance and unity .
ITS ALL Coming to a HEAD NOW and that HEAD is none other than the dragon and HIS beast who shall rule one hour with ten kings .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And revival often comes through chastisements , through correction . GOD Knows how to grow our faith .
The LORD is with the lambs and let all who name the name of CHRIST depart from inquity .