EVIL

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you aware that your judgmental comment doesn't impress me?
First, you judged other believers at the beginning of this thread. So don’t be surprised if you are also judged In return.
Matthew 7:2 says, “For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.”

Second, it’s not wrong to judge if our judgment is righteous. Jesus Himself said, “Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.”

Three, my question was not to just thrown down the hammer to smash you or to accuse so as to uplift myself. No, no. Most certainly not. 2 Timothy 3:16 says Scripture is profitable for correction. So my question in judgment was for you to study the Word of God for yourself and grow in the knowledge of the faith to show yourself approved unto God. My goal was to ask the question so you could seek God’s Word. Seeing you didn’t do that, I will help you to realize that God is ultimately the taker of life.

1 Samuel 2:6
“The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up.”

Psalms 104:29
“…thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust.”

Job 1:21
“And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.”

God killed everyone with a global flood in Noah’s day.
God killed everyone alive in Sodom and Gomorrah.
God drowned Pharaoh’s armies.
God killed Adab and Abihu for making strange fire.
God killed Uzzah for touching the ark of the covenant.
God killed Herod, who after making a speech was said to have the voice of a god and not a man, but he gave not God the praise.
God killed Ananias and Sapphira for promising the church a piece of land but holding back part of the price.

Last edited:

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am writing this in the middle of the night as I weep for all those lovely babies that have been murdered in the womb. I weep for the callous disregard of parents who submit their babies to be murdered because they were inconvenient. I weep that society has turned a blind eye and is allowing this genocide to take place. I weep for young women, one of whom displayed a poster in a pro-abortion protest "I love abortion."

I have 12 grandchildren. I love every one of them. They are all precious from the youngest at 2 years old to the oldest at 19 years old. None of them deserved to be murdered and I am so glad their parents thought the same. They will all have something positive to contribute to a society that needs them.

The fact is no one can justify the murder of a baby in the womb because it is inconvenient.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May I suggest you stop using red herrings to justify your support for abortion.
And you falsely assume I believe in abortion when I am strongly against it.
My point is that you appear to be upset about this injustice. But again… God is ultimately in control. God determines who ultimately lives and dies in this life. Nobody can take life without God’s say so or approval. God has the power to stop others from killing if He so desires.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am writing this in the middle of the night as I weep for all those lovely babies that have been murdered in the womb. I weep for the callous disregard of parents who submit their babies to be murdered because they were inconvenient. I weep that society has turned a blind eye and is allowing this genocide to take place. I weep for young women, one of whom displayed a poster in a pro-abortion protest "I love abortion."

I have 12 grandchildren. I love every one of them. They are all precious from the youngest at 2 years old to the oldest at 19 years old. None of them deserved to be murdered and I am so glad their parents thought the same. They will all have something positive to contribute to a society that needs them.

The fact is no one can justify the murder of a baby in the womb because it is inconvenient.
Yes, abortion is evil and wrong. But this life is but a stage. This place is not our home. There is a reality or dimension behind the one we are living and so death is not the end. God also determines EVERYBODY’s end in life. Man may think he is taking life, but God has the ultimate say so. God can make a killer to drop dead by a heart attack and God can protect anyone He so desires by a miracle.

Look beyond the physical world you are living in and look at things from the perspective that we are in a spiritual battle and not a physical one. Try reading the book of Job again sometime. Job lost his children and did he cry about the injustice of why? No. Because the Lord gives, and the Lord takes away. It is God who determines life and death ultimately.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
First, you judged other believers at the beginning of this thread. So don’t be surprised if you are also judged In return.
Matthew 7:2 says, “For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.”

Second, it’s not wrong to judge if our judgment is righteous. Jesus Himself said, “Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.”

Three, my question was not to just thrown down the hammer to smash you or to accuse so as to uplift myself. No, no. Most certainly not. 2 Timothy 3:16 says Scripture is profitable for correction. So my question in judgment seek out or study the Word of God for yourself and grow in the knowledge of the faith to show yourself approved unto God. My goal was to ask the question so you could seek God’s Word. Seeing you didn’t do that, I will help you to realize that God is ultimately the taker of life.

1 Samuel 2:6
“The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up.”

Psalms 104:29
“…thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust.”

Job 1:21
“And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.”

God killed everyone with a global flood in Noah’s day.
God killed everyone alive in Sodom and Gomorrah.
God drowned Pharaoh’s armies.
God killed Adab and Abihu for making strange fire.
God killed Uzzah for touching the ark of the covenant.
God killed Herod, who after making a speech was said to have the voice of a god and not a man, but he gave not God the praise.
God killed Ananias and Sapphira for promising the church a piece of land but holding back part of the price.
Thank you for your sermon. It has no relevance to the subject matter of this thread and I feel sorry that you are put out because I disagree with you.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, abortion is evil and wrong. But this life is but a stage. This place is not our home. There is a reality or dimension behind the one we are living and so death is not the end. God also determines EVERYBODY’s end in life. Man may think he is taking life, but God has the ultimate say so. God can make a killer to drop dead by a heart attack and God can protect anyone He so desires by a miracle.

Look beyond the physical world you are living in and look at things from the perspective that we are in a spiritual battle and not a physical one. Try reading the book of Job again sometime. Job lost his children and did he cry about the injustice of why? No. Because the Lord gives, and the Lord takes away. It is God who determines life and death ultimately.
I am very aware of your callousness in your statements.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your sermon. It has no relevance to the subject matter of this thread and I feel sorry that you are put out because I disagree with you.
So what do you make of the verses I presented? Do you ignore them or do you try to explain them away because they don’t fit your own thoughts of what you want to be true? Do you believe the Bible is only partially correct?

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Life is but a stage dear murdered baby so don't get upset.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So what do you make of the verses I presented? Do you ignore them or do you try to explain them away because they don’t fit your own thoughts of what you want to be true? Do you believe the Bible is only partially correct?
Do you believe asking silly questions make you sound spiritual. You know my position so get used to the idea.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@marksman

Your problem appears to be with death. Yet, Jesus conquered death by His resurrection and He will resurrect His saints who have died.

Death is not the end. If it was… then I can see why you may weep and cry for the dead.

Last edited:

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And you falsely assume I believe in abortion when I am strongly against it.
My point is that you appear to be upset about this injustice. But again… God is ultimately in control. God determines who ultimately lives and dies in this life. Nobody can take life without God’s say so or approval. God has the power to stop others from killing if He so desires.
Your comments suggest to me that you have no problem with abortion (murder).

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@marksman

Your problem appears to be with death. Yet, Jesus conquered death by His resurrection and He will resurrect His saints who have died.
Death is not the end. If it was… then I can see why you may weep and cry for the dead.
My problem is with idiots like you who are trying to justify the murder of millions of innocent babies.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Life is but a stage dear murdered baby so don't get upset.
I doubt the baby even knows what is going on (Unless they are given an awareness by the Spirit).
But again… I am against abortion here. So you are fighting against me for no good reason on this.
So what do you think happens after death? Nothing? What happens to a baby when they die?
I believe babies who die go to God’s Kingdom. Actually I think torture is worse than death and yet Christians can be persecuted and tortured for their faith. So why not get upset at those who are tortured over death (Which is brief)?

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your comments suggest to me that you have no problem with abortion (murder).
You made a false assumption. Nowhere did I even suggest such a repulsive thing.
I always believed abortion is evil and wrong.

But you don’t appear to understand God is the taker of life and babies do go to God’s Kingdom if they die.
So why are you upset?

God is in control.
You act like God is not in control of things.

Last edited:

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My problem is with idiots like you who are trying to justify the murder of millions of innocent babies.
I already told you I don’t believe in abortion. So I am not justifying any murder. God ultimately decides who dies. I cannot stop every person’s death. Do you read the New Testament and see that as what God desires from us? When I read the New Testament, I see God desiring us to be concerned in preaching the gospel (the good news) and in preaching the Word, and in helping the poor and in loving the brethren and loving our enemies. By doing good unto our enemies, we will heap coals of fire on their head. Granted, God is not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. God desire everyone to be saved. People can be hardened killers and be changed by God’s grace. Just look at Paul. Paul had Christians killed, but God changed him.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also, it's not biblical or nice to call a brother in Christ an idiot.

Jesus says,
“But I say to you that everyone who continues to be angry with his brother or harbors malice against him shall be guilty before the court; and whoever speaks [contemptuously and insultingly] to his brother, ‘Raca (You empty-headed idiot)!’ shall be guilty before the supreme court (Sanhedrin); and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of the fiery hell.” (Matthew 5:22) (AMP).

“Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing. Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil;” (1 Corinthians 13:1-4) (NKJV).

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@marksman

There will also be a Judgment, as well. Nobody will get away with anything. The wicked will be judged and they will be cast into the Lake of Fire. God also can work good even amongst bad situations. Joseph was persecuted by his brothers and sold into slavery and he went to prison. Joseph could have complained about how it was unjust or unfair. But did he do that? No. He continued to worship God. So I am not sure why you think evil is reigning in this world (Outside of God's greater plan for good). God has a plan for good that we cannot see. God can turn bad situations into good ones. That's what the story of Joseph was about. In the end, Joseph forgave his brothers and their evil was turned around for good in that they had a right relationship with Joseph in the end (despite them doing evil). Peter wanted to stop Jesus from going to the cross. But what looked like the death of their Master was something far greater than they could imagine. Jesus died for the sins of the world so as to save us. The disciples were thinking in a carnal limited perspective and they were not looking at the bigger picture. Like you: Your perspective is limited and you are not focused on the instructions God has given us in the New Testament. Show me in NT Scripture that we must weep and cry over abortions done and I will do it. Yes, it is sad that such things do happen, but we cannot control what everyone does. We are also not called to take vengeance or justice into our own hands. Read your New Testament more! Your instructions is to preach the gospel, help the poor, love the brethren, and love even your enemies. Right now, you appear to not understand the concept of loving your enemies (of which Jesus taught us).

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Also, it's not biblical or nice to call a brother in Christ an idiot.

Jesus says,
“But I say to you that everyone who continues to be angry with his brother or harbors malice against him shall be guilty before the court; and whoever speaks [contemptuously and insultingly] to his brother, ‘Raca (You empty-headed idiot)!’ shall be guilty before the supreme court (Sanhedrin); and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of the fiery hell.” (Matthew 5:22) (AMP).

“Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing. Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil;” (1 Corinthians 13:1-4) (NKJV).
I can't help telling the truth.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@marksman

There will also be a Judgment, as well. Nobody will get away with anything. The wicked will be judged and they will be cast into the Lake of Fire. God also can work good even amongst bad situations. Joseph was persecuted by his brothers and sold into slavery and he went to prison. Joseph could have complained about how it was unjust or unfair. But did he do that? No. He continued to worship God. So I am not sure why you think evil is reigning in this world (Outside of God's greater plan for good). God has a plan for good that we cannot see. God can turn bad situations into good ones. That's what the story of Joseph was about. In the end, Joseph forgave his brothers and their evil was turned around for good in that they had a right relationship with Joseph in the end (despite them doing evil). Peter wanted to stop Jesus from going to the cross. But what looked like the death of their Master was something far greater than they could imagine. Jesus died for the sins of the world so as to save us. The disciples were thinking in a carnal limited perspective and they were not looking at the bigger picture. Like you: Your perspective is limited and you are not focused on the instructions God has given us in the New Testament. Show me in NT Scripture that we must weep and cry over abortions done and I will do it. Yes, it is sad that such things do happen, but we cannot control what everyone does. We are also not called to take vengeance or justice into our own hands. Read your New Testament more! Your instructions is to preach the gospel, help the poor, love the brethren, and love even your enemies. Right now, you appear to not understand the concept of loving your enemies (of which Jesus taught us).
Ho hum