Evolution UTTERLY DESTROYED per Richard Dawkins

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Even if evolution was a proven fact so what? It was God who wrote the Law of Evolution in the first place..:)

"Here is the cosmological proof of the existence of God – the design argument of Paley – updated and refurbished. The fine tuning of the universe provides prima facie evidence of deistic design. Take your choice: blind chance that requires multitudes of universes or design that requires only one"- Ed Harrison (cosmologist), 'Masks of the Universe' pp. 252, 263.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Even if evolution was a proven fact so what? It was God who wrote the Law of Evolution in the first place.
It was God that started everything off with the dust it all 'evolved' from so to speak.

i once heard about a 'contest between God and another being - maybe Lucifer. And The other being proclaimed that he could also create a human. He then picked up a handful of dust and God shouted, 'Whoa! - get your own dust.'

Reactions: post

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Here's Henry, a wild mouse who lives under my floorboards somewhere, emerging to grab a peanut that i've left on my keyboard for him, he's so perfectly designed that I can't believe he just happened by blind random chance..:)

Other beautiful creatures too are perfectly designed-
sally.jpg

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Here's Henry, a wild mouse who lives under my floorboards somewhere, emerging to grab a peanut that i've left on my keyboard for him, he's so perfectly designed that I can't believe he just happened by blind random chance..:)

Other beautiful creatures too are perfectly designed-
View attachment 24366
I liked Henry but not the other example of a 'beautiful creature'. :D

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i once heard about a 'contest between God and another being - maybe Lucifer. And The other being proclaimed that he could also create a human. He then picked up a handful of dust and God shouted, 'Whoa! - get your own dust.'

jejejejeje

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well ... maybe it does, actually.

It has massive implications for the Truth of scripture and, if evolution were true, it would invalidate much of the Creation account of the Bible.

Whereas, since the Biblical account of Creation is true, that means all of the information surrounding that account, like the Sabbath for instance, has much more relevance and is confirmed to be very important for the Christian who is seeking to know and understand God.

Evolution, and the 100's of millions of years old dinosaurs, are greatly significant to the Atheist because they are a huge opposition point in convincing young University students that the Bible is a Fairy Tale.

Therefore, on the opposite hand, the Truth of Creation serves to bolster the faith of those who are always seeking confirmation for their faith.

Probably has more of a bearing on salvation that many would like to claim.

Contrary to the modern position, Popular Science and the Bible ... do not mix.
Why not man came from dirt, decayed plants trees and organisms clay rocks all sorts of things.

Adaptations, mutations, regenerations, metamorphosis and quite a few other ways God has designed that is undoubtedly true in nature. Some quite bazaar like a flatworm cut it with a knife into ten pieces and you'll have ten full grown flatworms in no time.

Last edited: