Ex-liberal's emotional message to Trump

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bless her indeed.

We know Trump isn't perfect. However,compared to Biden's term in office he is far more qualified because he loves God and America.

Something Biden/BHO can never say.

• Love
Reactions: Debp and Wrangler

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We know Trump isn't perfect. However,compared to Biden's term in office he is far more qualified because he loves God and America.

I agree. I was disappointed that Trump didn't speak up sooner about the rioting on January 6th. However, I do like that he is trying to help our country....rather than letting it go down the drain with so much craziness.

He also kept some companies from moving their plants to Mexico.... keeping Americans employed.

And it was good he allowed Veterans to get treatment at doctors nearer to where they live....rather than have to wait long for appointments or travel too far to the VA hospitals.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. I was disappointed that Trump didn't speak up sooner about the rioting on January 6th. However, I do like that he is trying to help our country....rather than letting it go down the drain with so much craziness.

He also kept some companies from moving their plants to Mexico.... keeping Americans employed.

And it was good he allowed Veterans to get treatment at doctors nearer to where they live....rather than have to wait long for appointments or travel too far to the VA hospitals.
Outsourcing betrayed working Americans and our economy. And it was created as a bill and signed into law by a Democrat.

Imagine! Tax credits for stripping Americans if their jobs while moving their former work place overseas. Where others take their jobs at what we call slave wages. And they call a fortune.

A party intent on destroying America from the ground up.

Which is why I can agree that today's elected Democratic party are Demoncrats.
Conscious Christians cannot support Satan's party members by re-selecting them .

If the 2020 Steal told us anything it was that Satan is growing in his reach,power,and influence as lord of this world.

Christians don't vote Demoncrat.
If they do,they're committed to party,not Christ.

Elected Demoncrats today don't care their evil is public. Which is why I believe we as Christians are without excuse to notice that.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Elected Demoncrats today don't care their evil is public. Which is why I believe we as Christians are without excuse to notice that.
I think they are truly blinded that some things they support are evil. Also, I guess they want the votes so will go along with things like Woke culture.