Eze 38 and 39 - When

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I had always considered the chapters to refer to a time near the start of the last seven years. The northern invasion and intervention from God. Taking a quick review of the prophesy yesterday, I noticed that the prophesy ends when Jesus returns, it seems.

Ezekiel 39:29
Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord God.

This is not a thread to doubt or debate whether the end time prophesy will happen. It will. No debate possible as far as I am concerned. What we can look at here is timing. One commentator said something like how it is possible if not likely that the terrorist invasion of Israel Oct 7 was a prelude to or first stage of a larger invasion to come from the north. He thought that Eze 38 and 39 was possibly started already. (to his credit he left the possibility open that it was not)

So the question arises what is in the prophesy that pinpoints it to any time before the very end when He returns?

Ezekiel 39:22
So the house of Israel shall know that I am the Lord their God from that day and forward.

To place the invasion before the time all Israel gets saved in the end when they see Him whom they pierced and repent would mean we have the verse above fulfilled before the nation is saved. Right?
I do not think the nation repents and accepts Jesus before the very end.

Going back further in Eze 39 we see that it also is after Jesus returns.

Ezekiel 39:9
And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

In Eze 38 we see this
Ezekiel 38:23
Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord .

That does not sound like the Tribulation period. Maybe someone can show it does?

Further back in Eze 38 we see this

Ezekiel 38:20

So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

This also seems to speak of the great shaking in the very end when mountains come down at His presence! How could that be this year or any other time than the very end of the tribulation?

Even back in Eze 37, the time is set and clear.
Ezekiel 37:23
Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

Ezekiel 37:24
And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

That is certainly after Jesus returns and they are saved.

So-can anyone make a case that the invasion is some time other than the end of the tribulation? I can't remember why I used to think it was, probably I just took people's word for it.

Reactions: David in NJ

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The G/M invasion of the holy Land, by then populated by the Christian peoples, will be at least 10 years before Jesus Returns.

Ezekiel 38 & 39 refers to an alliance of Northern peoples, formed to invade the holy Land, sometime during these latter days. Scholars differ as to who these peoples/nations are, but no reference is made to Israel’s present immediate neighbours – the Arab Islamic nations and entities, such as Hamas. The reason why they are not included in this alliance, is the fact that they will have already suffered an earlier massive defeat, the Psalms 83 fire from the Lord; His Day of wrath. Revelation 6:12-17

The passage in Ezekiel 38:11-13 describe Israel as:

1/ A people dwelling securely – not the case at present.

2/ A nation at peace – all of the nations surrounding are outright or potential enemies.

3/ Dwelling without walls – in modern terms: undefended borders.

4/ An extremely wealthy and prosperous nation, blessed by the Lord – not true of the Jewish State of Israel.

This shows that His people, Christian Israelites, will be in the Land after this clearance.

Ezekiel 38 & 39 are both describing the same event, an attack upon the Lord’s people, by a leader known as Gog, from the ‘far reaches of the North’. He is mentioned again in Revelation 20:8-9 which uses Ezekiel’s prophecy to portray another, final attack against Israel. The result of this battle is that all are destroyed by fire and Satan is finally judged. Some differences are:

1/ The first battle involves only a few nations, the last will be every nation.

2/ There is no mention of Satan in Ezekiel 38-39, but in Revelation 20, he is the primary character.

3/ The Ezekiel battle says the dead will be gathered and buried for 7 months. The armies at the end of the Millennium are cremated instantly, by fire from heaven.

4/ The battle in Ezekiel is used by God to display His power. In Revelation, people have been faithful to God for 1000 years. Those in Rev 20:7-10 who are rebellious are killed without any more opportunity for repentance.

Ezekiel 38:1-2 The Lord says to me, prophesy against Gog, in the land of Magog the King of Rosh, Mesech and Tubal. [places identified as within the Russian sphere]

Ezekiel 38:3-6 Say: I am against you, Gog, I shall lead you out – you and your whole army, fully equipped. With you will come the men of Persia [Iran], Cush and Put [Africa], Gomer [Turkey] and Beth Togarmah from the far reaches of the North.

Ezekiel 38:7-8 Be prepared, keep ready, for in future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations into the mountains of Israel – long desolate. The Israelites brought out from their dispersion now live in their Promised Land, in peace and security. [..just recovered from war’, must be the Psalms 83 attack, then, His people, Christian Israelites, gather and settle into Greater Israel. “Mountains of Israel” are Judea and Samaria currently inhabited by Palestinians. These two verses are clear proof that all 12 tribes of Israel plus those grafted in, will come back to the Land before the Return of Jesus.]

Ezekiel 39:21-24 I shall display My glory among the nations, they will see My judgement. Israel will know that I am their God and all will know that they were exiled for being unfaithful to Me. They were punished as they deserved, and I hid Myself.

Ezekiel 39:25-29 The Lord God says: Now I shall restore the fortunes of all Israel, they will forget their shame, when they live once more in their homeland, free from terror. My people will be a light to many nations. They will acknowledge that I am their Redeemer for they are all brought back from exile. No longer will I hide Myself from them, I who have poured out My spirit upon them.
This must be before Jesus Returns.

The second chapter of Joel up to verse 28, is a sequence of events.

Verse 1- 11 is the Day of the Lord’s vengeance/ Middle East devastation/ Sixth Seal.

V 12-17 A call for the repentance of His people. V 18-19 They gather into the Land.

V 18-20 The Gog and Magog war.
V 21-26 People of Zion, rejoice, I shall recompense you.

V 27 You will know that I am present in Israel and I am your God. This verse parallels Ezekiel 39:28 It is by His deeds that He is known, not by His presence, until His Return, after the Tribulation, therefore, all the above happens before Jesus Returns.

Joel 2:18-20 Then, the Lord showed His ardent love for His Land and was moved with compassion for His people. He answered their appeal and gave them food in plenty. I shall expose you to the danger of attack no longer. I shall remove the Northern peril [Gog and Magog] far from you, into the desert areas. The leading troops will be near the Dead Sea and the rearguard by the Mediterranean. Their rotting stench will rise up! The Lord has done great things!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had always considered the chapters to refer to a time near the start of the last seven years. The northern invasion and intervention from God. Taking a quick review of the prophesy yesterday, I noticed that the prophesy ends when Jesus returns, it seems.

Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord God.

This is not a thread to doubt or debate whether the end time prophesy will happen. It will. No debate possible as far as I am concerned. What we can look at here is timing. One commentator said something like how it is possible if not likely that the terrorist invasion of Israel Oct 7 was a prelude to or first stage of a larger invasion to come from the north. He thought that Eze 38 and 39 was possibly started already. (to his credit he left the possibility open that it was not)

So the question arises what is in the prophesy that pinpoints it to any time before the very end when He returns?

So the house of Israel shall know that I am the Lord their God from that day and forward.

To place the invasion before the time all Israel gets saved in the end when they see Him whom they pierced and repent would mean we have the verse above fulfilled before the nation is saved. Right?

And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

In Eze 38 we see this
Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord .

That does not sound like the Tribulation period. Maybe someone can show it does?

So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

This also seems to speak of the great shaking in the very end when mountains come down at His presence! How could that be this year or any other time than the very end of the tribulation?

Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

So-can anyone make a case that the invasion is some time other than the end of the tribulation? I can't remember why I used to think it was, probably I just took people's word for it.

JESUS said that Israel will not repent until the VERY END when all their hope fails and their lives are dashed to pieces.
God will spare 1/3 of the Jewish people and bring them to repentance = Zechariah chapters 13 & 14

“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! See! Your house is left to you desolate; for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’ ” - Matthew 23:37-39

Reactions: Truth7t7

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
JESUS said that Israel will not repent until the VERY END when all their hope fails and their lives are dashed to pieces.
God will spare 1/3 of the Jewish people and bring them to repentance = Zechariah chapters 13 & 14

“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! See! Your house is left to you desolate; for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’ ” - Matthew 23:37-39
I know that Israel is not saved yet. I was just wondering how people in little Gaza could flee, as Netanyahu suggested. I hear the only exit is to Egypt and I think that was bombed by Israel and Egypt didn't want them anyhow.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There is no prophecy about all of the nation and people of Israel repenting and accepting Jesus.

Joh 19:36 For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken.
Joh 19:37 And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced.

These scriptures were already fulfilled which IMO includes the rest of the verse:

Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is no prophecy about all of the nation and people of Israel repenting and accepting Jesus.
In your opinion. Others disagree.

All Israel shall be saved, Paul said. They will look on Him whom they pieced and weep Zec says. etc
Joh 19:36 For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken.
Joh 19:37 And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced.

These scriptures were already fulfilled which IMO includes the rest of the verse:

Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
No. A partial fulfillment perhaps. But the time and people the prophesy was referring to was in the latter times.
The end time context is not hard to find. In Zec 12 for example,
Zechariah 12:9
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
Nations were not doing that when He was on the cross.

Nor were the rulers of Israel doing this when He was on the cross
Zechariah 12:5
And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the Lord of hosts their God.

this also was not happening at the cross
Zechariah 12:4
In that day, saith the Lord , I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.

etc etc etc

Reactions: David in NJ

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In your opinion. Others disagree.

All Israel shall be saved, Paul said.

Yes and any branches that reject Christ are removed from Israel. All Israel is Christian now and those who are not are not part of Israel.

They will look on Him whom they pieced and weep Zec says. etc

And scripture says that is fulfilled and even if it's future, all the unsaved will weep and mourn. They will have the MOB so they aren't going to be saved or convert.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes and any branches that reject Christ are removed from Israel. All Israel is Christian now and those who are not are not part of Israel.
Once Israel repents and accepts Jesus they are accepted by Him
And scripture says that is fulfilled and even if it's future, all the unsaved will weep and mourn. They will have the MOB so they aren't going to be saved or convert.

A remnant will be saved. That is one of the or the big reason for the last seven years, to make them see they need Him and to bring them to salvation.

So regarding the topic, how near the start of the last seven years do you place the invasion of Israel as per Eze 38 and 39?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once Israel repents and accepts Jesus they are accepted by Him

Again, there is no such prophecy. At the second coming, all non-Christian Israel will have the mark of the beast. Besides there not being anything about a mass conversion, how could they with the mark anyways?

A remnant will be saved.

That happens in every generation. Many become Christians.

That is one of the or the big reason for the last seven years, to make them see they need Him and to bring them to salvation.

Rev says it is 42 months, not 84 months. Salvation cannot come to those who are marked.

So regarding the topic, how near the start of the last seven years do you place the invasion of Israel as per Eze 38 and 39?

I don't view that as end times prophecy. The trib is 42 months, and Israel will be occupied by the beast who will rule the whole world. There isn't an invasion as in an attack anywhere near the trib. The beast is accepted as the world ruler, likely ruling from Jerusalem.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Again, there is no such prophecy. At the second coming, all non-Christian Israel will have the mark of the beast. Besides there not being anything about a mass conversion, how could they with the mark anyways?

Yes there is, you just chose to ignore it.
That happens in every generation. Many become Christians.
Nothing is like that last years of history. Period.
Rev says it is 42 months, not 84 months. Salvation cannot come to those who are marked.

Maybe some Jews will be anti vaxxer types who refused it? It iis only a remnant that will be saved and left alive after all.
I don't view that as end times prophecy. The trib is 42 months, and Israel will be occupied by the beast who will rule the whole world. There isn't an invasion as in an attack anywhere near the trib. The beast is accepted as the world ruler, likely ruling from Jerusalem.
You opinion is noted. No such thing anywhere near the last seven years.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes there is, you just chose to ignore it.

Nothing is like that last years of history. Period.

Maybe some Jews will be anti vaxxer types who refused it? It iis only a remnant that will be saved and left alive after all.

You opinion is noted. No such thing anywhere near the last seven years.

The only one I see is in Rev 20 after the Millennium, where armies surround Jerusalem to attack it. I see nothing like that just prior to the trib, or during it. It will be occupied, but the beast is accepted as ruler as opposed to invading and attacking Israel in violence.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The only one I see is in Rev 20 after the Millennium, where armies surround Jerusalem to attack it. I see nothing like that just prior to the trib, or during it. It will be occupied, but the beast is accepted as ruler as opposed to invading and attacking Israel in violence.
Eze 38 and 39?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

In Eze 38 we see this

Ezekiel 39:9-10 below was a historical war fought long ago with "Wooden" weapons of warfare, bows, arrows, shields, spears

Your suggestion that the words mentioned below are "Future" is laughable IMHO

Read closely, they were taking wood out of the field and forest for "Fuel", events that took place long ago, before those magical things called natural gas, oil, and electricity "Smiles"

Ezekiel 39:9-10KJV
9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:
10 So that
they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire
: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord God.

Last edited:

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't see those events matching up with anything in NT prophecy.
Yet they must happen. They also are in a time when David is their king right after and God is their God, and etc. So they question, knowing that this is in the very end around the time Jesus returns, is when, exactly? They have swords, so it is not in the 1000 years. It can't be the start of the tribulation/seven year period because they won't be saved then. What does that leave? So far I am thinking it must be near the very end of the seven years, near the time of the battle of Armageddon. Since Armageddon is when Jesus is returning to destroy them, possibly it is the same battle just before He returns to settle it?

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ezekiel 39:9-10 below was a historical war fought long ago with "Wooden" weapons of warfare, bows, arrows, shields, spears

Your suggestion that the words mentioned below are "Future" is laughable IMHO

Read closely, they were taking wood out of the field and forest for "Fuel", events that took place long ago, before those magical things called natural gas, oil, and electricity "Smiles"

Ezekiel 39:9-10KJV
9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:
10 So that
they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire
: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord God.
What did you think that tells us? All it says is that in that place and in that time, wood fires will be happening. That could be because something changes so that electricity don't work. It is no secret that even in this time EMP can do that.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet they must happen. They also are in a time when David is their king right after and God is their God, and etc. So they question, knowing that this is in the very end around the time Jesus returns, is when, exactly? They have swords, so it is not in the 1000 years. It can't be the start of the tribulation/seven year period because they won't be saved then. What does that leave? So far I am thinking it must be near the very end of the seven years, near the time of the battle of Armageddon. Since Armageddon is when Jesus is returning to destroy them, possibly it is the same battle just before He returns to settle it?
There won't be David sitting on a throne in Jerusalem on this earth, being a king to anyone

There's no such thing as a 7 year tribulation found in scripture, it's 3.5 years and starts when (the man of sin/antichrist) falsely proclaims to be (God/Jesus) returned in Jerusalem to rule the earth

There won't be a Millennial Kingdom, Jesus returns in fire and final judgement to Armageddon, dissolving this earth by fire (The End)

Jesus Is The Lord

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Chapter 38 begins a prophecy addressed to Gog,

Ezekiel 38:1-3 KJV
1) And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2) Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
3) And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

Ezekiel 38:14 KJV
Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?

In verse 18 it changes to speaking of Gog in the second person, but continues to focus on Gog.

Ezekiel 39:1 KJV
Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

Chapter 39 continue addressed to Gog, prophesying his destruction, and then a subsequent time, following Gog's destruction, when for 7 months they gather the dead, and for 7 years burn the weapons, "and so shall you cleanse the land".

Then in 39:17 a new prophecy begins,

Ezekiel 39:17 KJV
17) And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood.

This prophecy is addressed to the birds and the beasts, to come and feast.

In the first prophecy,

Ezekiel 38:3-6 KJV
3) And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
4) And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
5) Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
6) Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

In the second prophecy,

Ezekiel 39:18-20 KJV
18) Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bullocks, all of them fatlings of Bashan.
19) And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you.
20) Thus ye shall be filled at my table with horses and chariots, with mighty men, and with all men of war, saith the Lord GOD.

In the 1st, a limited group. In the 2nd, the rulers of the earth, and all the men of war.

At the end of the 1st, a 7 month/7 year burying/burning, at the end of the 2nd,

Ezekiel 39:25 KJV
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ezekiel 38:18-23 KJV
18) And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.
19) For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
20) So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

Revelation 6:12-17 KJV
12) And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13) And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14) And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15) And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16) And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17) For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

21) And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother.
22) And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.
23) Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Revelation 8:6-7 KJV
6) And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
7) The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gog/Magog invasion of Israel
Followed by 7 months burying, 7 years burning
Armaggedon
Followed by Jesus' return and regathering Israel
Followed by the judgment of the nations.

Much love!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There won't be David sitting on a throne in Jerusalem on this earth, being a king to anyone
You can imagine it away how you like. The bible says something else.
There's no such thing as a 7 year tribulation found in scripture, it's 3.5 years and starts when (the man of sin/antichrist) falsely proclaims to be (God/Jesus) returned in Jerusalem to rule the earth
The seven years is called the tribulation and the last half the Great Tribulation.
There won't be a Millennial Kingdom, Jesus returns in fire and final judgement to Armageddon, dissolving this earth by fire (The End)

Jesus Is The Lord

Your opinion is noted. No David, no millennium, no last seven years etc. How deep.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What did you think that tells us? All it says is that in that place and in that time, wood fires will be happening. That could be because something changes so that electricity don't work. It is no secret that even in this time EMP can do that.
Look at where they are burying the dead.

Ezekiel 39:11 KJV
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.

"on the east of the sea"

The Mediterranean is always "the great sea", while "the sea" refers to the Dead Sea. Jesus prophesied the Abomination of Desolation, and warned those in Judea to flee to the wilderness. This means to go east from Jerusalem, towards Jericho, then through Tekoa, the Valley of Blessing, then on into the desert east of the dead sea.

And many think that they will flee to Petra, that God will "nourish the woman 1260 days" there.

So for 7 months there will be a steady stream of trucks going back and forth from the battlefield, where all their weapons are, and "east of the sea", where Israel will flee. Will they be likewise smuggling their fuel to Petra to last them through the 7 years?

Much love!