FACT:BIRTH

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For many years God let me go and left me alone. In that time I got married 2 more times, had sex with men,drank excessively, lived riotously in SIN.
Well, at least you didn't admit to sex with animals or women :eek:
I know, we're just a punching bag full of juices that never get satisfied :(
buttttttt.....we have a saviour..... all to him we owe!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, I agree but your blood be on your own head !

Warnings have been sounded against heresies and those who teach them.

Blindness is a choice one makes after being told the TRUTH of the word !

Deat least,

Thanks for the warning...

You too! Are welcome to come to the wedding Feast of the Lamb of God!

Pax et Bonum

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God knows our flesh is weak, and he has sent a helper unto us, the Holy Spirit. Greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world !

He stated when he had to wake them in Gethsemane, " that the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

The spirit he was talking about was not the HS bc he had not yet came, but the spirit of man is willing but the flesh is weak.

It is carnal and will hoo doo us every chance it gets. Therefore we must keep it under subjection to the HS and submitted to God.

Jesus told Peter that satan desired to sift him as wheat but that he, Jesus had prayed for him that after his conversion, his faith would keep him.

I believe he knows about every one that comes to him and accepts his righteousness.

I believe he has seen every trial or tribulation we have or will face and that he has asked the Father for our strength.

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Deat least,

Thanks for the warning...

You too! Are welcome to come to the wedding Feast of the Lamb of God!

Pax et Bonum

Oh I assure you I WILL BE THERE in my wedding garment.

Hope to see you there also and as many as will come.
Be dressed in your wedding garment however or any not
will be cast out !

Dear Phillip , not said in sarcasm but I pray you are truly born again of God, not of man. I am not attacking you but loving you as God has said.
For if you were on a road and the bridge was out ahead, someone stole the markers of warning signs, would I be a follower of God if I failed to warn you or any ?

I want all to come, and I mean ALL, WHOSOEVER WILL.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do you not think that Jesus knew they would abandon him, all but John, QT ?

He stated when he had to wake them in Gethsemane, " that the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

The spirit he was talking about was not the HS bc he had not yet came, but the spirit of man is willing but the flesh is weak.

It is carnal and will hoo doo us every chance it gets. Therefore we must keep it under subjection to the HS and submitted to God.

Jesus told Peter that satan desired to sift him as wheat but that he, Jesus had prayed for him that after his conversion, his faith would keep him.

I believe he knows about every one that comes to him and accepts his righteousness.

I believe he has seen every trial or tribulation we have or will face and that he has asked the Father for our strength.
Every single one of us (his) wayward children is watched for....and there are none that are not wayward and desired the food in the pig pen.....but it's the older brother who is the enigma. He has it all yet all he can do is complain and point the finger (accuse) at his 'strangely adventurous' younger brother. ......so I ask myself, whose company would I prefer?

Reactions: Nancy

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Neither of the sons were right in the parable of the prodical son. One squandered his inheritance when he walked away from the Father, the other complained and grumbled against his brother.

It was the FATHER'S example of forgiving love we are to receive!

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you leave God bc of an over bearing temptation you fall prey to or loss of faith bc of hurts or sins it destroys the relationship between the two.

And I can still be wrong again and fail God.

My nursing studies took the study of the word. My study group took up my prayer time. This in no excuse for backing off and failing God and myself !

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We must be born again to taste of God's love and goodness towards us.
I cant imagine a greater pain than to hear from Jesus " I NEVER KNEW YOU !

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It absolutely does.

If you leave God bc of an over bearing temptation you fall prey to or loss of faith bc of hurts or sins it destroys the relationship between the two.

And I can still be wrong again and fail God.

My nursing studies took the study of the word. My study group took up my prayer time. This in no excuse for backing off and failing God and myself !
In that case I suppose it's high time 'preaching at' is abandoned in favour of kisses :)

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We must become a servant.
What has this life to offer compared to the splendor of heaven and being know as a child of God.

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cannot take a person serious who isnt serious about GOD'S word !

Overcoming this life is my prime objective !

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Now that was kinda funny but I heard a study it was Mark.......I really dont know except he was faithful at the crucifixion and stood with Mary.
John was probably the youngest....how young? teenager? It seems he didn't have the inhibitions of the others.....we can see that in how he snuggled against Jesus at the last supper.....and it is the touch of John, as he insists in his letters, that in him (God-Jesus) is no darkness at all.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Im gonna take a W...I....L....D... guess and say you are most likely a rascaly flirt IRL !
could it be that all those girls who followed Jesus around...you know, put him up for the night, paid for some of the outgoing expenses of food etc mighta got that idea as well?o_O

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am a blunt, strong no nonsense person when it comes to all things of God....
There is much humour in life and I love to laugh, pull pranks, and like ppl in general.
my beloved mother passed away at age 56. She was my sole human support.
I became so angry with God for taking her. I needed my mother....
My marriage was horrendous. He had mental illness but did not become abusive until 17 yrs in when he let the diseases take him. He hardly interacted with anyone....
For many years God let me go and left me alone. In that time I got married 2 more times, had sex with men, drank excessively, lived riotously in SIN..

1- I'm blunt and strong too as all Christians should be..:)-
"Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel...Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should" (Ephesians 6:19-20)
"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of selfdiscipline" (2 Timothy 1:7)
"The word of God is alive, powerful, and sharper than a sword" (Hebrews 4:12)

2- I'm a joker and prankster like you because I can't take this temporary world seriously..:)
"For we look at things unseen rather than the seen, for the seen are temporary, but the unseen are eternal" (2 Corinthians 4:18)

3- At least losing your mum helped you to eventually begin turning to God for comfort.

4- Your hubs sound like they were washouts, but they're history now..:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1- I'm blunt and strong too as all Christians should be..:)-
"Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel...Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should" (Ephesians 6:19-20)
"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of selfdiscipline" (2 Timothy 1:7)
"The word of God is alive, powerful, and sharper than a sword" (Hebrews 4:12)

2- I'm a joker and prankster like you because I can't take this temporary world seriously..:)
"For we look at things unseen rather than the seen, for the seen are temporary, but the unseen are eternal" (2 Corinthians 4:18)

3- At least losing your mum helped you to eventually begin turning to God for comfort.

4- Your hubs sound like they were washouts, but they're history now..:)

Yes, and I think leaning on the support of my mother may have been a contributing factor to my fraility in continuing with God.

He wants ALL our full love, ALL our full faith, ALL our full confidience and trust, no half TRUTHS with God.

It is a SOLD OUT EVENT to be truly born again. I dont believe in the word " christian " anymore, for all call themselves by such word.

Even those who are full of the devil, attend church regularily and yet are seriel killers like BTK, GREEN RIVER KILLER & OTHERS.

Pedophiles go to church and call themselves christian some even preachers, teachers, preist and bishops as do liars, theives and adulterers.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes, and I think leaning on the support of my mother may have been a contributing factor to my fraility in continuing with God.

He wants ALL our full love, ALL our full faith, ALL our full confidience and trust, no half TRUTHS with God.

It is a SOLD OUT EVENT to be truly born again. I dont believe in the word " christian " anymore, for all call themselves by such word.

Even those who are full of the devil, attend church regularily and yet are seriel killers like BTK, GREEN RIVER KILLER & OTHERS.

Pedophiles go to church and call themselves christian some even preachers, teachers, preist and bishops as do liars, theives and adulterers.
@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d Although the term is abused, the term is Biblical:

"And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch." (Acts 11.26)