Failed Prophecies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
You bluntly said certain people were not experts on Dispensationalism. I only asked you to tell us who you think is an expert on the subject.
Questions are better than answers i guess, huh? Imo do yourself a favor there, resist and he will flee i bet:)

haven't read down yet but i bet he already did lol...

Reactions: Willie T

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I already told you. I don't think anyone is an "Expert". That is your pet label, not mine.
Lol, how pathetic are you, anyway. Pick a diff label and anser already lol. jesus.
Dispensationalism or whatever has no "fathers?"
No trusted authors?

Goodbye D, and ty Willie, awesome reveal bro
He already told you lol, priceless!

Reactions: Helen and Willie T

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying that your camp has no trusted fathers whatsoever? Huh?

Wow you mean you literally look up into the sky?
Ok, guess that clarifies things somewhat, ty

weren't you just calling your fathers "idiots?"
Your post just reveals malice.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, how pathetic are you, anyway. Pick a diff label and anser already lol. jesus.
Dispensationalism or whatever has no "fathers?"
No trusted authors?

Goodbye D, and ty Willie, awesome reveal bro
He already told you lol, priceless!
More malice. Birds of a feather.....

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ya, you're not gutless at all lol :rolleyes:

thanks for the hoots k
You need to seek God with your whole heart, believe with faith upon His Son Jesus Christ, your sins will be washed away and the Lord Jesus Christ will give you a new heart and a new Spirit. Ezekiel 36:26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will remove your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh."
John 3:1-2
Bible Gateway passage: John 3:1-21 - The Message

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"
bbyrd009 said:

Twisting my words, the mocking, jeers and dishonesty--- reveals your fruit. Deleting now??

Last edited:

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wait til you read down a bit then, if you think that is malice? Asking a Q is malice?
You never asked a sincere question. You only came to this thread to jeer, mock and be insulting not wanting to lose an opportunity to pile on with your buddy Willie with malice in your hearts towards certain believers.

Reactions: Lady Crosstalk

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You bluntly said certain people were not experts on Dispensationalism. I only asked you to tell us who you think is an expert on the subject.
I did not "bluntly say certain people were not experts" -- you are being dishonest and twisting my words. My comment was directed to your OP and the fact that I don't categorize people with the label of expert.
The whole premise of this thread shows your intent was to launch an attack towards believers in the rapture & dispensation- to subject the object of your disdain to taunts & mocking as I said. Very sad.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aw, Poor Baby…. You are so picked on.
You show your heart Willie. You are attacking the literal truth that is word of God, and Lord's promise of His coming as far as I'm concerned.
2Peter 3:4 "3Most importantly, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4“Where is the promise of His coming?” they will ask.“Ever since our fathers fell asleep, everything continues as it has from the beginning of creation.” 5 But they deliberately overlook the fact that long ago by God’s word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water,…"
Luke 6:44
"For each tree is known by its own fruit. Indeed, people do not gather figs from thorn bushes, or grapes from brambles."

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Ha you wanted attn now you got it pal. Bask in it bro. You're a regular Dr Deflecto lol
"
bbyrd009 said:

Twisting my words, the mocking, jeers and dishonesty--- reveals your fruit. Deleting now??
I twisted your words? I'm somehow mocking there?
No offense but are you on drugs or something?
which i realize how that reads, ok, i never ask ppl this in forums as a rule, as a put down i mean. I mean "are you on something ew that might be affecting your judgement?" I'm guessing you're on like, what, 6-8 Rx right now? It does happen ok, interactions and whatnot

Didn't i plainly inquire honestly, " are you saying?"
How completely full of...look, have a nice day ok, and sorry you got offended

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
You show your heart Willie. You are attacking the literal truth that is word of God, and Lord's promise of His coming as far as I'm concerned.
2Peter 3:4 "3Most importantly, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4“Where is the promise of His coming?” they will ask.“Ever since our fathers fell asleep, everything continues as it has from the beginning of creation.” 5 But they deliberately overlook the fact that long ago by God’s word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water,…"
Luke 6:44
"For each tree is known by its own fruit. Indeed, people do not gather figs from thorn bushes, or grapes from brambles."
you are a pompous, blithering idiot bro, on a good day. And if i get banned for that then so be it. I already know how easily offended you are. Maam

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen