Fallen Angel's Seed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You bring shame to label yourself GEN2REV by giving an impression that you have a vast knowledge of the Bible, but in fact, you have fallen short in many of your posts' contents!

Yes, John 1:1, and all the way to verse 5, will give you a safe blanket to crawl in because Jesus is the creator of the universe and He was the One who cast Satan and his angels down to earth.

However, the question is when did Satan fall to earth and by what method? I'll give you a chance to come back at me how Satan was cast down to earth before I give my true scriptural version.
All you asked was when.

You're moving the goal post now.

ETA: the Bible gives no exact answer for when so your nonsense about how I know so little of Scripture is childish.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All you asked was when.

You're moving the goal post now.

ETA: the Bible gives no exact answer for when so your nonsense about how I know so little of Scripture is childish.

Childish, really? It is your own doing, that you have labeled yourself as such, to know little of Scripture! But I'll tell you the scriptural version when Satan fell towards earth. Genesis 3:15 reads:

"And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shall bruise his heel."

And here is the matter of the whole thing: the word "thee" is [Satan] and the word "woman" is [Jerusalem, the mother of us all, Gal.4:26].
The term, "bruise thy head" means a "fatal blow" Satan was dealt a fatal blow at the cross! And the seed of the woman is the Lord Jesus. The woman is Jerusalem as indicated above.
When did this occur? In eternity past as Jesus gave Himself as the "Lamb" slain before the foundation of the world. Revelation 13:8-9.

Another Scripture that stands out also is Matthew 12:29:
"Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man and then he will spoil his house."

It is Satan who was bound at the cross and received a "fatal blow!"

I'll stop here. You got the picture, right?

See how easy it is when you know how to find "key words?"

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Childish, really? It is your own doing, that you have labeled yourself as such, to know little of Scripture! But I'll tell you the scriptural version when Satan fell towards earth. Genesis 3:15 reads:

"And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shall bruise his heel."

And here is the matter of the whole thing: the word "thee" is [Satan] and the word "woman" is [Jerusalem, the mother of us all, Gal.4:26].
The term, "bruise thy head" means a "fatal blow" Satan was dealt a fatal blow at the cross! And the seed of the woman is the Lord Jesus. The woman is Jerusalem as indicated above.
When did this occur? In eternity past as Jesus gave Himself as the "Lamb" slain before the foundation of the world. Revelation 13:8-9.

Another Scripture that stands out also is Matthew 12:29:
"Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man and then he will spoil his house."

It is Satan who was bound at the cross and received a "fatal blow!"

I'll stop here. You got the picture, right?

See how easy it is when you know how to find "key words?"
Gotcha.

So satan fell like lightning from heaven pre-Gen. 3 and was bound by Christ's Crucifixion on the Cross. And that began Christ's kingdom reign upon the earth culminating with His return at which time satan, and all wickedness, would be destroyed and the kingdom would be turned over to the Father.

Agreed.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting.

* To note...Adam was created OUTSIDE of the Garden and Put in the Garden...Gen 2:15

Irrelevant since God said He formed Adam of the dust of the ground, and only later describes the Garden of Eden He planted.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Irrelevant since God said He formed Adam of the dust of the ground, and only later describes the Garden of Eden He planted.

Not Irrelevant.
Utter nonsense for a “created” man, to say “what God says and does”, is irrelevant.

The “ground” Adam was created from...was OUTSIDE of the Garden.
The GARDEN Gods PLANTED and PUT Adam “IN”, was HOLY Ground, Gods GARDEN. God Himself “IN” the GARDEN.

While Gods “BIG PICTURE” is mysterious....God is a tad bit smarter than His Creations, and gives His Creations that are Listening, Paying attention; words, foreshadows, hints, signs, parallels, of what a man CAN SEE, for a man to comprehend what his human eyes CAN NOT SEE.

NOT ONE THING IN Gods Garden, did Adam have to work, toil, build, maintain, tend, fix, hope, wonder....

Gods Garden IS a foreshadow of what a man’s LIFE “WITH and IN” God, SHALL FOREVER BE.

Gods WORD of Knowledge, IS understanding OF HOW any man CAN Freely CHOOSE and HAVE FOREVER LIFE...”WITH” God.

Gods Word, Gods Teaching Irrelevant? Pfff! NEVER!

Reactions: amadeus and TLHKAJ

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not Irrelevant.
Utter nonsense for a “created” man, to say “what God says and does”, is irrelevant.

The GARDEN Gods PLANTED and PUT Adam “IN”, was HOLY Ground, Gods GARDEN. God Himself “IN” the GARDEN.

While Gods “BIG PICTURE” is mysterious....God is a tad bit smarter than His Creations, and gives His Creations that are Listening, Paying attention; words, foreshadows, hints, signs, parallels, of what a man CAN SEE, for a man to comprehend what his human eyes CAN NOT SEE.

NOT ONE THING IN Gods Garden, did Adam have to work, toil, build, maintain, tend, fix, hope, wonder....

Gods Garden IS a foreshadow of what a man’s LIFE “WITH and IN” God, SHALL FOREVER BE.

Gods WORD of Knowledge, IS understanding OF HOW any man CAN Freely CHOOSE and HAVE FOREVER LIFE...”WITH” God.

No, YOUR IDEAS are irrelevant, because you don't understand God's Abode of Paradise.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This may interest you. It's a different take on the "why" behind transhumanism (including corruption of the human genome by fallen angels).

Reactions: GEN2REV and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not Irrelevant.

"For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven." Psalm 119:89

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

Reactions: Taken and TLHKAJ

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, YOUR IDEAS are irrelevant, because you don't understand God's Abode of Paradise.

Not my ideas. Not my Order. Not my Way.
I have No issue to go Gods Order, Gods Way, Step by Step.

Your idea, Is ACCUSE, with NOTHING to OFFER, even remotely showing you KNOW Gods ORDER, Gods WAY.

And NOW you completely deflect to PARADISE.
PARADISE First requires ONE TO BE PREPARED TO ENTER PARADISE...
Which IS SAVED! And you don’t seem to know the ORDER and WAY for Salvation.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven." Psalm 119:89

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

YES! Amen brother!

And so what are men going to DO, TASTE His Word, and Hope they can Believe until they die, (even after ALL the warnings of wicked men and evil spirits trying to discourage them from Believing) but HOPE they can Endure and Believe until they die.......and be Saved Once Then?

Or EAT His Word, and Lay down their life, NOW, crucified WITH Jesus, and receive their Salvation NOW...Once done deal.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: amadeus

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angels sexed women and made Giants.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The context of Gen. 6 is about the wickedness of man and God's judgment against mankind.
The logical reason there were fiants is because man lived 8x longwr than we do and so their growth cycle was extended as were animals. Reptiles don't stop growing which means there were giant reptiles as well.

Who Are the “Sons of God” in Genesis 6?

Last edited: