Fallen Angel's Seed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
That part in the Pharisee's statement in bold proves they were not 'literally' of the seed of Israel, but were foreigners, the crept in unawares of Jude. How so? Because the children of Israel WERE in bondage at one time, in Egypt.
“crossing the sea of reeds” is a vital clue there i guess; meaning that the “bondage” was…likely of a different nature than the literal, physical one

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread seems to be going in several directions and some posts, I can't even follow or make sense of some of the posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: GEN2REV

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This thread seems to be going in several directions and some posts, I can't even follow or make sense of.
Well, if all else fails, we can argue about the validity of your conclusion! :mad:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, if all else fails, we can argue about the validity of your conclusion! :mad:

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter:
Fear God and keep His commandments,
For this is man’s all.
For God will bring every work into judgment,
Including every secret thing,
Whether good or evil.
Ecc 12:13-14

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Let's go with "it is written" so that we can all be on the same Foundation.

Example: let's look at "rabbis arguing" and SEE where it goes = from Scripture

A.) Once again, Jesus(Rabbi) spoke to the people and said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life.” So the Pharisees(rabbis) said to Him, “You are testifying about Yourself; Your testimony is not valid.” 14Jesus replied, “Even if I testify about Myself, My testimony is valid, because I know where I came from and where I am going. But you do not know where I came from or where I am going. 15You judge according to the flesh; I judge no one. 16But even if I do judge, My judgment is true, because I am not alone; I am with the Father who sent Me.e 17Even in your own Law it is written that the testimony of two men is valid.f 18I am One who testifies about Myself, and the Father, who sent Me, also testifies about Me.” 19“Where is Your Father?” they asked Him.

“You do not know Me or My Father,” Jesus answered. “If you knew Me, you would know My Father as well.”

B.) As Jesus(Rabbi) spoke these things, many believed in Him. 31So He said to the Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, you are truly My disciples. 32Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” 33“We are Abraham’s descendants,” they answered. “We have never been slaves to anyone. How can You say we will be set free?” 34Jesus replied, “Truly, truly, I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. 35A slave is not a permanent member of the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. 37I know you are Abraham’s descendants, but you(rabbis) are trying to kill Me because My word has no place within you. 38I speak of what I have seen in the presence of the Father, and you do what you have heard from your father.”

C.) “We(rabbis) are not illegitimate children,” they declared. “Our only Father is God Himself.” 42Jesus(Rabbi) said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on My own, but He sent Me.

D.) Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and You have seen Abraham?”
58“Truly, truly, I tell you,” Jesus declared, “before Abraham, I AM!”
59At this, they picked up stones to throw at Him. But Jesus was hidden and went out of the temple area.
trying to associate this with "was it angels, or seth's descendants," and i guess im lost or the subject changed maybe :)

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How did Mary become pregnant with Jesus by The Holy Spirit?

Power of the Holy Spirit.

Were sex organs needed for that?

No, Gods Word was in Heaven, And Sent to Earth, to Mary’s Womb.

God prepared “His Word”, a body for WHEN He would come into the world.

Heb 10:
[5] Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me.

John 6:
[57] As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

John 1:
[13] Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
trying to associate this with "was it angels, or seth's descendants," and i guess im lost or the subject changed maye :)

Departure began at gate 110 (Post 110).

A few posts later and i became "the synagogue of satan".

After that post i realized (too late) that the chickens were out of the coop...............

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Genesis 6:2 says that the "sons of God" saw the "daughters of men that they were fair", that word for "men" in the Hebrew is eth'ha'adam in the manuscripts. That is the word for aadam with the article and particle in front of it, and when that happens, it means 'this man Adam', the specific... Adam which God formed in His Garden of Eden. It does not mean 'men' in general, like mankind. It means the FAMILY OF CHRIST that Jesus would be born through. Thus those angels specifically went after the daughters of the man Adam, the seed that Christ was ordained to be born through. So there's your ultimate WHY.

Interesting.

* To note...Adam was created OUTSIDE of the Garden and Put in the Garden...Gen 2:15

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
~ sons of God ~

In ancient days, during, the sons of God, taking daughters of men to wife....The term “sons of God” ONLY applied to Holy Angels.

Once the “sons of God”, took daughters of men to wife, BY default, their father became the Devil.

Lucifer, lost his “holiness” in Heaven, (corruption in Heaven), was cast down from Heaven to Earth.
Sons of God, we learned could Arrive on Earth, (corruption on Earth) holy, then fall from holiness. (Freewill).

Need for new heaven and earth...

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i kinda ripped it off from some similar quote, forget what now
“We don’t read the Bible, the Bible reads us.”

― David Paul Kirkpatrick

Not sure if I'd heard that one, per se, but I've long known of this one:

“Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

– Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil

Hope you and David aren't thinking of the Bible as an abyss. ;)

Heaven forbid.

Reactions: bbyrd009

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread seems to be going in several directions and some posts, I can't even follow or make sense of some of the posts.
I was just about to post the same thing.

I'm fairly certain this thread is being taken far off the reservation on purpose.

The subject of Giants, and angels copulating with human women, is a very taboo subject on these Christian forums. Not sure exactly what it threatens so ominously, but it is a no-go if they have any say in it.

I carried on a thread about Giants all myself for a few pages or so that nobody would touch.

Now THAT is unusual for such an interesting, and entirely Biblical, topic.

I think maybe the threat to evolution is absolutely unacceptable to those who keep watch over the modern christian agenda.

As long as the most popularly accepted beliefs of christianity can coincide with modern science, all is acceptable. But once any of that is threatened, they come outta the woodwork to attack and pull out all the stops in their tactics to silence and distract, detour, dissuade and disinform.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First and foremost, the Bible is a spiritual book and secondly, God spoke in parables and without a parable he did not speak to them.

Most people read and critic the Bible like it's an ordinary, instead of a Spiritual and Holy Book!

God, in the beginning, created everything AFTER it's own kind, therefore, it is NOT possible for angels [spirit beings] to procreate with women kind [flesh and bones]!!!

And the "giants" or "sons of God" I will demonstrate with New Testament Scripture who they are.

The key verses in the Old Testament is Genesis 6:1-4 which reads:
1) And it came to pass when all men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2) And the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair [beautiful]; and they took them wives of all which they chose
, 3) And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4) There were giants in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in [sexual intimacy] unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. [these same "mighty men", as we know them today are those of our "super athletes" and "celebrities" [men of renown].

As asserted, below you will find Scripture proof who the sons of God, denotes.
John 1:12-13; Romans 8:14; 19; Philippians 2:13; 1 John 3:1-2.

This whole matter of Genesis 6:4-7 lies in what 2 Corinthians 6:14 teaches: "
Be ye not unequally yoked with unbelievers..."

But notice what God had to say in Genesis 6:5-7:

5)
And God saw that the wicked of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6)
And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
7) And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

To God Be The Glory

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith