Fallen Angel's Seed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First and foremost, the Bible is a spiritual book and secondly, God spoke in parables and without a parable he did not speak to them.

Most people read and critic the Bible like it's an ordinary, instead of a Spiritual and Holy Book!

God, in the beginning, created everything AFTER it's own kind, therefore, it is NOT possible for angels [spirit beings] to procreate with women kind [flesh and bones]!!!

And the "giants" or "sons of God" I will demonstrate with New Testament Scripture who they are.

The key verses in the Old Testament is Genesis 6:1-4 which reads:
1) And it came to pass when all men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2) And the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair [beautiful]; and they took them wives of all which they chose
, 3) And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4) There were giants in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in [sexual intimacy] unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. [these same "mighty men", as we know them today are those of our "super athletes" and "celebrities" [men of renown].

As asserted, below you will find Scripture proof who the sons of God, denotes.
John 1:12-13; Romans 8:14; 19; Philippians 2:13; 1 John 3:1-2.

This whole matter of Genesis 6:4-7 lies in what 2 Corinthians 6:14 teaches: "
Be ye not unequally yoked with unbelievers..."

But notice what God had to say in Genesis 6:5-7:

5)
And God saw that the wicked of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6)
And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
7) And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

To God Be The Glory

You fail to realize that Genesis is NOT speaking in Parables but in this: REAL TIME TRUTH.
Secondly, you are CORRECT that Angels who REMAIN in their Spiritual State cannot procreate with human female flesh.
Thirdly, Genesis and Jude tell us PLAINLY that these angels/sons of God LEFT there Spiritual Domain and came to earth in the flesh.

This is BIBLICAL TRUTH of BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS

But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe. And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Jude

Reactions: TLHKAJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not mom that Was a typo :D, I meant I’m…not sure what this means…do you mean = an invitation?

Yes, for anyone who loves the Lord Jesus Christ and is in my area they can PM me for fellowship and great coffee upon APPROVAL.
If, your a mom, you can meet my wife and have coffee with her.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am in NC.

why don’t we ever have a zoom thread with a link that meets weekly face-to-face via video. A weekly zoom where any can link in and introduce themselves. I realize it is not the same as coffee together in person. Or do they already have this and I just haven’t been invited in zoom to join in?

Reactions: David in NJ

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First and foremost, the Bible is a spiritual book and secondly, God spoke in parables and without a parable he did not speak to them.

Most people read and critic the Bible like it's an ordinary, instead of a Spiritual and Holy Book!

God, in the beginning, created everything AFTER it's own kind, therefore, it is NOT possible for angels [spirit beings] to procreate with women kind [flesh and bones]!!!
The verse you're purposely quoting, without quoting it - so that nobody can see what it really says, is speaking of Jesus when He taught the disciples. And it follows by making clear that He always explained the parables after to them.

It is not talking about every word written in the Bible; it is not talking about the Father, nor is it talking about things Moses wrote in the Pentateuch - which is where Genesis is found.

The Bible says that angels, Sons of God, procreated with human women and the offspring was Giants. It also follows with countless stories about Giants and the structures they built, their massive personal effects, etc., all throughout the Bible.

Sorry, evolution never had a chance.

The Truth always comes out.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@David in NJ and @GEN2REV

1) Give ear , O my people, to my law: incline your ears to the words of my mouth.
2) I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old:
3) Which we have heard and known, and our fathers have told us.
4) We will not hide them from their children, shewing to the generation to come the praises of the LORD, and his strength, and his wonderful works that he hath done. Psalms 78:1-4.

AND

"But without a parable spake he not unto them: and when they were alone. he expounded all things to his disciples." Mark 4:34.

10) And when he was alone. they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable.
11) And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:
12) That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.
13) And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will you know all parables?

A PARABLE IS AN EARTHLY STORY WITH A HEAVENLY MEANING!!!

This makes the Bible a parable. In fact, the Book of Proverbs is a parable!

QUESTION: When do you two think Lucifer and his angels fell to earth?

To God Be The Gloty

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@David in NJ and @GEN2REV

1) Give ear , O my people, to my law: incline your ears to the words of my mouth.
2) I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old:
3) Which we have heard and known, and our fathers have told us.
4) We will not hide them from their children, shewing to the generation to come the praises of the LORD, and his strength, and his wonderful works that he hath done. Psalms 78:1-4.

AND

"But without a parable spake he not unto them: and when they were alone. he expounded all things to his disciples." Mark 4:34.

10) And when he was alone. they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable.
11) And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:
12) That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.
13) And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will you know all parables?

A PARABLE IS AN EARTHLY STORY WITH A HEAVENLY MEANING!!!

This makes the Bible a parable. In fact, the Book of Proverbs is a parable!

QUESTION: When do you two think Lucifer and his angels fell to earth?

To God Be The Gloty

You are adding to the word of God which is forbidden = Deut 4:1-2 , Proverbs 30:5-6 , Revelation 22:18-19

Genesis Exodus Leviticus Deuteronomy Numbers are NOT a parable.
The book of Jude is NOT a parable and confirms Genesis ch6 actually & physically occurred on earth between fallen angels who left their spiritual domain and came to earth no longer as spiritual angels but flesh and blood Beings.

To you it may indeed be a parable seeing that you do not know this.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are adding to the word of God which is forbidden = Deut 4:1-2 , Proverbs 30:5-6 , Revelation 22:18-19

The above Scripture references are all principles set forth by the Bible. If you want to accuse me of adding to the word of God, then show me chapter and verse where you believe I have added to the word of God, and we can reason together. Merely accusing me because you think I'm wrong is NOT gonna cut it. Please give chapter and verse!

What? came the word of God out from you? or came it unto you only?

To God Be The Glory

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It could only be prior to Genesis 3

Another one bites the dust. Do you know or not? Speculating, eh?

Could it be at the time, "the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name."
And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Could it be this time or the one you've suggested? Not sure anymore?

To God Be The Glory

Last edited:

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Could it be at the time, "the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name."

To God Be The Glory

if it could only be prior to Genesis 3 is concerning verse 13…the dragon seeing he was cast unto the earth went and persecuted the woman that brought forth the man child. When did the woman bring forth the man child? Prior to Genesis 3?

Revelation 12:7-13 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, [8] And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. [9] And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. [10] And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. [11] And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. [12] Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. [13] And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The above Scripture references are all principles set forth by the Bible. If you want to accuse me of adding to the word of God, then show me chapter and verse where you believe I have added to the word of God, and we can reason together. Merely accusing me because you think I'm wrong is NOT gonna cut it. Please give chapter and verse!

What? came the word of God out from you? or came it unto you only?

To God Be The Glory

When you said the Bible is a parable you altered the TRUTH.
We know the LORD spoke in parables, the rest of Scripture is not.
i know there is a a couple in the OT but 95-98% of OT is not a parable.

People who make excuses for Genesis ch6 is changing(adding and taking away) from the word of God.

Duet 4:1-2 Proverbs 30:5-6 and Revelation 22:18-19 are not mere principles = they are TRUTH & ETERNAL LAW with consequences for violating.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay so I don't understand something about the "Sons of God" (fallen angels) who left their first estate and came down to earth to procreate with human women.

Why? Why would they have the ability to pass on their genetic seed? We can be sure that angels did not procreate in heaven. So why and how did these fallen Angels suddenly get endowed with (testicles? I'm assuming?). I thought the angels were either without gender or predominantly male. But that still doesn't make much sense to me. How were they able to procreate with humans?
You are assuming angels aren't human, I think.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

To God Be The Glory
No, it could not be.

And you've unsuccessfully sewn any doubt.

Jesus was present in the beginning per John 1:1.

That is when Satan fell and that is when Jesus witnessed it.

Jesus speaks to His disciples of being involved with all OT prophets as well.
Luke 24:27

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, it could not be.

And you've unsuccessfully sewn any doubt.

Jesus was present in the beginning per John 1:1.

That is when Satan fell and that is when Jesus witnessed it.

Jesus speaks to His disciples of being involved with all OT prophets as well.
Luke 24:27

You bring shame to label yourself GEN2REV by giving an impression that you have a vast knowledge of the Bible, but in fact, you have fallen short in many of your posts' contents!

Yes, John 1:1, and all the way to verse 5, will give you a safe blanket to crawl in because Jesus is the creator of the universe and He was the One who cast Satan and his angels down to earth.

However, the question is when did Satan fall to earth and by what method? I'll give you a chance to come back at me how Satan was cast down to earth before I give my true scriptural version.