Fallen Angel's Seed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Okay so I don't understand something about the "Sons of God" (fallen angels) who left their first estate and came down to earth to procreate with human women.

Why? Why would they have the ability to pass on their genetic seed? We can be sure that angels did not procreate in heaven. So why and how did these fallen Angels suddenly get endowed with (testicles? I'm assuming?). I thought the angels were either without gender or predominantly male. But that still doesn't make much sense to me. How were they able to procreate with humans?

Reactions: bbyrd009

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friend of, I wonder about that but I don’t know, brother.

love you!

Reactions: friend of

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How were they able to procreate with humans?
Angels -- who are all masculine -- can and do take human form, which means a complete functioning human body. But they were not supposed to cohabit with human women, and that is why they are called "the angels which sinned" or "the angels which kept not their first estate". And they did have offspring, as the Bible clearly states. But because they went after "strange flesh" they are now in chains in their nether prison (Tartarus) awaiting their final judgment.

Reactions: Taken and marks

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay so I don't understand something about the "Sons of God" (fallen angels) who left their first estate and came down to earth to procreate with human women.

Why? Why would they have the ability to pass on their genetic seed? We can be sure that angels did not procreate in heaven. So why and how did these fallen Angels suddenly get endowed with (testicles? I'm assuming?). I thought the angels were either without gender or predominantly male. But that still doesn't make much sense to me. How were they able to procreate with humans?

How did Mary become pregnant with Jesus by The Holy Spirit? Were sex organs needed for that? And you do believe that The Holy Spirit did that, don't you? (Matthew 1:20)

Some believe that when the angels came to earth, they took on some kind of human form. We don't really know how they did it. But that is what God's Word is saying though (Genesis 6 and Jude 1). And there has been evidence of a hybrid giant race that once was upon this earth, even burial mounds where skeletal remains over 11' feet tall were found (and then covered up).

WHY... did it happen? If one stops to think of all the strife which Adam's seed suffered by the hands of Satan trying to destroy the Seed that Christ would be born through, then it should be apparent why the angels came down and took wives of the daughters of men. Even in the days of baby Jesus, king Herod issued a decree to have all firstborn males slaughtered, in hopes of killing baby Jesus. Satan was trying to prevent Christ's death and resurrection, for he knew that would seal his fate and fulfill God's Plan (see 1 John 3:8).

In Genesis 6:9, we are told that Noah was "perfect" in his generations. That is about Noah's bloodline genealogy. The Hebrew for "perfect" is the word tamiyn which is the same word used about the sacrificial purity of animals required per old covenant sacrifice. It is pointing to how Noah had kept his bloodline heritage from the man Adam pure, not mixing with those influenced by the angel's mixing.

Satan's servants control most of the archaeological outlets today in the world, and they push Darwinism and the theory of evolution. They treat God's Word like a work of fiction, especially the creation account in Genesis and... this event in Genesis 6 also about the "sons of God" taking wives of the daughters of Adam. And that's another point many are not aware of...

When Genesis 6:2 says that the "sons of God" saw the "daughters of men that they were fair", that word for "men" in the Hebrew is eth'ha'adam in the manuscripts. That is the word for aadam with the article and particle in front of it, and when that happens, it means 'this man Adam', the specific... Adam which God formed in His Garden of Eden. It does not mean 'men' in general, like mankind. It means the FAMILY OF CHRIST that Jesus would be born through. Thus those angels specifically went after the daughters of the man Adam, the seed that Christ was ordained to be born through. So there's your ultimate WHY.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The idea that angels procreated with human women comes from people reading fraudulent texts like the book of Enoch and misreading Gen. 6:1-2. Not only does this passage NOT teach that angels procreated with human women, Jesus emphatically taught in Matt. 22:30 that they have never been capable of procreating with anybody. Spirit beings cannot produce physical children, and it's stupendously sad that Orthodox Christianity teaches people that they can.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The idea that angels procreated with human women comes from people reading fraudulent texts like the book of Enoch and misreading Gen. 6:1-2. Not only does this passage NOT teach that angels procreated with human women, Jesus emphatically taught in Matt. 22:30 that they have never been capable of procreating with anybody. Spirit beings cannot produce physical children, and it's stupendously sad that Orthodox Christianity teaches people that they can.

So say evolutionists.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and GEN2REV

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You've never encountered a supernatural being, have you?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"1The two angels came to Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gate of Sodom. When Lot saw them, he rose to meet them and bowed himself with his face to the earth 2 and said, “My lords, please turn aside to your servant's house and spend the night and wash your feet. Then you may rise up early and go on your way.” They said, “No; we will spend the night in the town square.” 3 But he pressed them strongly; so they turned aside to him and entered his house. And he made them a feast and baked unleavened bread, and they ate." - Genesis 19:1-3

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How were the Nephilim created?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the "Sons of God" (fallen angels) who left their first estate

This is one of those things in the scriptures that man has gone into the rabbit hole of assumptions with and come up with foolishness.

Not much is known so my advise is don’t pry into things God has left a mystery.

“The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever” (Deuteronomy 29:29)

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, ... DOAN, DOAN, DOAN.

:(

So disappointing.

You have missed a fundamental line of Truth that runs throughout all of Scripture, from beginning to end.

All that Matthew 22:30 teaches is how angels of God are while "in heaven." That means in the Spirit realm.

Angels can take any form they want/need to. And Genesis 6:4 is not misread in its conclusion that angels copulated with human women. That isn't even easy to misunderstand; that denial must be taught by doubting, faithless, man.

Regardless of that verse alone, there is evidence of Giants strewn all throughout the Bible.

Have you ever even done the math for the measurements of the original Temple of God? It wasn't built just for 6 foot tall human men, that much is certain.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The bible says nothing to that effect. It only says that the Sons of God took on daughters of men. This means that the elect of God desired worldly women. They are all human and nothing angelic is mentioned there.

Reactions: Cassandra

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible says nothing to that effect. It only says that the Sons of God took on daughters of men. This means that the elect of God desired worldly women. They are all human and nothing angelic is mentioned there.
Bitter, bitter failure.

There is so much evidence in Scripture to the contrary that proving this wrong is easy pickens.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is one of those things in the scriptures that man has gone into the rabbit hole of assumptions with and come up with foolishness.

“The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever” (Deuteronomy 29:29)
God didn't leave this a mystery at all, my friend.

The evidence is absolutely everywhere in Scripture.

Reactions: Taken and TLHKAJ

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why? Why would they have the ability to pass on their genetic seed?

Concerning your OP. This is only an opinion. To me 2 Corinthians 11:12-15 helps.

‘But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we. [13] For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. [14] And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. [15] Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.’

A few things that stand out is Satan, then Satans ministers. Second that they deceive in appearing as something they are not. To me this suggest it is “men” messengers which do have testicles already “transforming themselves into light”. But (Imo) Satans seed is not what we make it, but instead is deceptive “seed” “doubt” planted within the mind which corrupts. Someone once suggested Satan had sex with Eve and that was how “seed” became corrupted. Did Satan have sex with Eve? or did he plant (procreate) a seed there that caused doubt in God?

So why and how did these fallen Angels suddenly get endowed with (testicles? I'm assuming?)
I don’t think they do. “Be careful what you sow” and “seed” that Satan comes and steals away …Imo has nothing to do with sex. Same as “fallen” or to fall …is it literally to fall out of the air or, to fall into temptation and deceit?

I thought the angels were either without gender or predominantly male.

“predominantly male” you can hear this on the thread concerning ministers (messengers) as only “predominantly” male.

But that still doesn't make much sense to me. How were they able to procreate with humans?
look at the church …how can “seed” procreate?
Matthew 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbyrd009

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I think that is a theory that many mysteriously ponder. Imo, the Nephilim were a breed of large men, like Andre the Giant or larger like Goliath. Men are "sons of God". If angels could procreate, would God make them that way foreknowing the outcome? God is the creator, so any life form is His creation. What would be God's purpose in creating angels that could procreate?
Our new eternal resurrected bodies will be like angles, spiritual but also able to appear in physical form - multi-dimensional. But we will not be able to procreate.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Proverbs 25:2 says we should search into mysteries of God, though.

Reactions: GEN2REV

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Okay so if the sons of God were humans just like the daughters of men, then why is there a distinction here? If the sons of God are human, then why wouldn't this passage read: "the sons of God saw the daughters of God that they were fair..."

Or shouldn't the passage read: "The sons of men saw the daughters of men that they were fair"

I think the distinction is here for a reason, mainly to indicate that it was fallen Angel's, not descendants of humans.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and GEN2REV

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Concerning your OP. This is only an opinion. To me 2 Corinthians 11:12-15 helps.

‘But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we. [13] For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. [14] And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. [15] Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.’

A few things that stand out is Satan, then Satans ministers. Second that they deceive in appearing as something they are not. To me this suggest it is “men” messengers which do have testicles already “transforming themselves into light”. But (Imo) Satans seed is not what we make it, but instead is deceptive “seed” “doubt” planted within the mind which corrupts. Someone once suggested Satan had sex with Eve and that was how “seed” became corrupted. Did Satan have sex with Eve? or did he plant (procreate) a seed there that caused doubt in God?

I don’t think they do. “Be careful what you sow” and “seed” that Satan comes and steals away …Imo has nothing to do with sex. Same as “fallen” or to fall …is it literally to fall out of the air or, to fall into temptation and deceit?

“predominantly male” you can hear this on the thread concerning ministers (messengers) as only “predominantly” male.

Matthew 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

I didn't understand a single thing you said here. Genesis 6 clearly states sons of God procreate with human women.

Reactions: GEN2REV

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Matthew 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves

Seed refers to the genetic dna material comprised in semen. How did fallen Angels get seed of their own if God never created them to procreate? That's my question