False Jews Here On The Forum

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
I thought this was a Christian forum. I didn't know I'd have to debate false Jews that come here posing as Christian over false teachings from Judaism. Because this is allowed it has led to a debate on just about everything written in The Bible that we Christians believe.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Why do you say that? Do they oppose the Word of God as it is written?

Jude 4-15
4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
KJV
Rom 2:25-29
25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.
26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?
27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
KJV
Gal 3:24-29
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
KJV

SilenceInMotion

Dec 10, 2012
Virginia, USA
veteran said:
I thought this was a Christian forum. I didn't know I'd have to debate false Jews that come here posing as Christian over false teachings from Judaism. Because this is allowed it has led to a debate on just about everything written in The Bible that we Christians believe.
Messianic Jews, no doubt. Most of them are pretty bonafide Christians, but some aren't. Just like a few in western Christianity, there are some who simply fall off the mantle of proper Christian belief and theology.

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
There are also,gays,devil worshippers,and all other kinds of assorted nuts ,monitoring us.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
I guess they didn't have there papers in order

papersplz.jpg

Papers, my I see your papers please LOL

Mark my words, I will search this forum until every false Jew is found

tumblr_ltt1vawN8k1qh2d7uo1_250.jpg

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
veteran said:
Hi Veteran
I would like to give you a glimpse from my perspective
I am not a Jew , or a false Jew , and do not have a Jewish or Israeli agenda in my life , or on this forum
I am a Gentile North American Christian , period

However , I am sure you have noticed how often I work "things of Israel" into some of my posts.
Here is why :

All of our theology books cover nearly every topic except Israel
Yet Israel is still central in a major portion of unfulfilled prophecy
If we cannot distinguish between events specific to the church , and events specific to Israel , we make many mistakes.

Recently I purchased probably the only theology book about Isreal
the title is "ISRAELOLOGY' and the author is Arnold Fruchtenbaum , a Messianic Jew and scholar
It is over 1000 pages and I have only read a few hundred pages so far.

But at the same time I also purchased Arnold's book "THE REMNANT OF ISRAEL'
It is a low cost and easy read and I found it very enlightening to hear Christianity from a Jewish perspective.

It made me realize how westernized we have made Christianity and we are still stuck in those ruts
Our roots are Catholic mostly , with the Reformation making some improvements , but nevertheless westernized and definitely not based on a Jewish-Christian origin

For example if a modern day Jew becomes a believer in Messiah Jesus , they do so with a tremendous sigh of releif to be able to escape the legalisms of the law and commandments

And to their shock , the moment they step into a western Christian church , they see more "legalism" and "rituals" than they left behind in Judaism.

For this reason , they often form their own Messianic congregations , and it appears they practice a more biblical Christianity than most of us.

A religious Jew who has become a Cristian believer reads and understands the New Testament in a pure and unique way that I find intriguing and beneficial

I dont think your opening post was directed specifically at me Veteran , but I wanted to give you my mindset when it comes to things of Israel , I am a Christian just like you are , I have no plans to become "more Jewish" , but have realized we can learn a lot from our Messianic Jewish brothers and sister.

I have always found you put a lot of thought into all your posts Veteran , I read them all , and would like to continue future dialog , i am tied up with a lot of other things right now so my relies will be spotty.

However I do agree with some of your comments regarding folks who intermix Hebrew vernacular with English on this forum , it must make them feel religious or something , I just dont get it.

Best wishes.
Arnie

Anyone else who have personal questions please ask and I will try to reply , no sermons please , I have heard them all already , thanks.

Reactions: daq

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Too bad you have me on "ignore" Arnie as I think your post here above is the best statement I have ever read from you dear brother. However, I highly doubt the statements and sentiments in the OP concern you. :)

veteran said:
So the "veteran" will now be the judge of who is a "Jew" and who is not? What I find amazing is that most of the so-called "Bible prophecy students" and modern shepherds of (westernized) Christianity claim to "Oh so love the Jewish people" and pray earnestly for the salvation of the entire nation, (which nation they think is found only on "Armageddon War Maps" of the Middle East). However, when the same actually come into contact with a Jew who knows Messiah and the Scripture they want him either excommunicated or dead.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
SilenceInMotion said:
Messianic Jews, no doubt. Most of them are pretty bonafide Christians, but some aren't. Just like a few in western Christianity, there are some who simply fall off the mantle of proper Christian belief and theology.
I'm not talking about Messianic Jews here that believe on Christ Jesus, which should use the Christian label for their selfs as the early Jewish disciples did. I'm speaking of false Jews, those who say they are Jews but are not (Rev.2:9 & 3:9). They stirred the same kind of trouble and strife among the Church in Paul's days, just as they're doing here too (Jude 1; Acts 15; Gal.2; Gal.5; Rev.2:9; Rev.3:9).

Arnie Manitoba said:
Hi Veteran
I would like to give you a glimpse from my perspective
I am not a Jew , or a false Jew , and do not have a Jewish or Israeli agenda in my life , or on this forum
I am a Gentile North American Christian , period

However , I am sure you have noticed how often I work "things of Israel" into some of my posts.
Here is why :

All of our theology books cover nearly every topic except Israel
Yet Israel is still central in a major portion of unfulfilled prophecy
If we cannot distinguish between events specific to the church , and events specific to Israel , we make many mistakes.

Recently I purchased probably the only theology book about Isreal
the title is "ISRAELOLOGY' and the author is Arnold Fruchtenbaum , a Messianic Jew and scholar
It is over 1000 pages and I have only read a few hundred pages so far.

But at the same time I also purchased Arnold's book "THE REMNANT OF ISRAEL'
It is a low cost and easy read and I found it very enlightening to hear Christianity from a Jewish perspective.

It made me realize how westernized we have made Christianity and we are still stuck in those ruts
Our roots are Catholic mostly , with the Reformation making some improvements , but nevertheless westernized and definitely not based on a Jewish-Christian origin

For example if a modern day Jew becomes a believer in Messiah Jesus , they do so with a tremendous sigh of releif to be able to escape the legalisms of the law and commandments

And to their shock , the moment they step into a western Christian church , they see more "legalism" and "rituals" than they left behind in Judaism.

For this reason , they often form their own Messianic congregations , and it appears they practice a more biblical Christianity than most of us.

A religious Jew who has become a Cristian believer reads and understands the New Testament in a pure and unique way that I find intriguing and beneficial

I dont think your opening post was directed specifically at me Veteran , but I wanted to give you my mindset when it comes to things of Israel , I am a Christian just like you are , I have no plans to become "more Jewish" , but have realized we can learn a lot from our Messianic Jewish brothers and sister.

I have always found you put a lot of thought into all your posts Veteran , I read them all , and would like to continue future dialog , i am tied up with a lot of other things right now so my relies will be spotty.

However I do agree with some of your comments regarding folks who intermix Hebrew vernacular with English on this forum , it must make them feel religious or something , I just dont get it.

Best wishes.
Arnie

Anyone else who have personal questions please ask and I will try to reply , no sermons please , I have heard them all already , thanks.
I well know you're not involved in what they're trying to do Arnie. They know who they are and why they've come here preaching Judaism instead of Christianity per The New Covenant on a Christian Forum.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Veteran just tell everyone this thread is directed at me, probably being critical of your Gen translation as well. This thread is the result of veteran crashing a tread and name calling again, it's directed at me. Or anyone for that matter that doesn't believe everything veteran says.

Colonel Klink here is simply demonstrating he has a hard time controlling his emotions and his paranoia.
Here's the tread
http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/17828-which-temple-does-he-stand-in-claiming-to-be-god/

I know nothing, nothing .....................Schultz have you been keeping those nasty false Jews from me :) LOL
hh-klink-and-schiltz2.jpg

SilenceInMotion

Dec 10, 2012
Virginia, USA
People should discern the difference beween not being antisemitic and being racially paranoid. One should be able to speak about Jews in a way that isn't kissing their feet without being considered antisemitic.
A lot fo Jews are racist- they've always been racist. They live amonst themaselves and don't like us in it, and see themselves as better. That is racism, I don't know what people are calling racism these days but that's what I call it.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
SilenceInMotion said:
People should discern the difference beween not being antisemitic and being racially paranoid. One should be able to speak about Jews in a way that isn't kissing their feet without being considered antisemitic.
A lot fo Jews are racist- they've always been racist. They live amonst themaselves and don't like us in it, and see themselves as better. That is racism, I don't know what people are calling racism these days but that's what I call it.
I get it, In the same way you think your church and the pope is above everyone else. Is that what you mean LOL sounds the same to me.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
veteran said:
I'm not talking about Messianic Jews here that believe on Christ Jesus, which should use the Christian label for their selfs as the early Jewish disciples did. I'm speaking of false Jews, those who say they are Jews but are not (Rev.2:9 & 3:9). They stirred the same kind of trouble and strife among the Church in Paul's days, just as they're doing here too (Jude 1; Acts 15; Gal.2; Gal.5; Rev.2:9; Rev.3:9).
Hey veteran ..... I have always found those verses in Rev.2:9 & 3:9 rather hard to fathom ..... those people falsely claim to be Jews .... and The Angel of the church says they are from the synagog of Satan ..... yikes ....

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Would Colonel Klink care to point out where I ever claimed to be a Jew?

yikes......... he really has lost it.

I suppose next he'll be calling me the seed of Cain